Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tgrosson

new things

it seems that i have missed a lot on my almost month-long vacation. anyone mind catching me up since mid-july?

It IS mid-august. I've been gone a lot too, most of what's happened since July is the wipe for 1.3, just waiting for a few more things before it's released.

At least, that's the net gain, as I understand it.

EDIT: Just remembered, when an experimental build for Bukkit came out, an open AITM test server went up, where everyone was OP'ed and screwed around with the plugins. Lots of fun.

Well nothing much just moufisto is back and bug unbanned, classic list taken down from mc.net homepage
SMP is down for updates but coming maybe b4 friday maybe, that is if you are coming back to it
well that is it I think and Volt has won the giveaway essay contest so he has now SMP

"Pika greifers"? Is that some kind of greifer-group? Or some build (the "pika") that is constantly greifed?

CryHavoc21 wrote:
"Pika greifers"? Is that some kind of greifer-group? Or some build (the "pika") that is constantly greifed?

He serious? Please someone tell me he isn't serious....
Also how are there pika-griefers if there are no novices....DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on Classic to build a lot since May. So yeah, I'm serious. Sorry.

[2012-08-06 03:15:26] kminr1* was BanX'd by Raichu (with auto-demote):
[2012-08-06 03:15:26] > Pikachu with the Ash hat Grief (Leg area)

[2012-08-06 19:19:00] PooPDingleberry* was BanX'd by Raichu (with auto-
[2012-08-06 19:19:00] > demote): Major Pika Grief

[2012-07-31 16:07:11] Rukus55 was kicked by lordocraftmine: pika grief

[2012-07-31 16:07:20] Monsen97 was kicked by lordocraftmine: pika grief

[2012-07-31 16:52:11] ebag2 was kicked by lordocraftmine: hat-pika grief

[2012-07-31 16:52:48] ebag2* was BanX'd by Sheppard (with auto-demote):
[2012-07-31 16:52:48] > pika grief

[2012-07-31 16:57:55] CLSELF* was BanX'd by Ericrb (with auto-demote):
[2012-07-31 16:57:55] > Pika grief

Pika Grief: Someone who grief's a pikachu pixel art

To put it more plainly, every time main is refreshed the same old stuff is copied over from a template world which includes a pika pixel art right by spawn. It acts as a grief magnet as its usually the first thing they grief. So many people have been banned over griefing that same old pixel art that its now dubbed pika grief. Then there is Fish grief for the very same reason. End of story, cool story bro.

DemonicD3 wrote:
To put it more plainly, every time main is refreshed the same old stuff is copied over from a template world which includes a pika pixel art right by spawn. It acts as a grief magnet as its usually the first thing they grief. So many people have been banned over griefing that same old pixel art that its now dubbed pika grief. Then there is Fish grief for the very same reason. End of story, cool story bro.

Thanks, bro. Cool story, bro, tell it at parties.

DemonicD3 wrote:

Not bad, needs moar dragons n' stuff.

HollowThanatos wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

Not bad, needs moar dragons n' stuff.

Cool story, bro, tell it at parties.