Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

Facebook group

I do have Facebook, but I just don't want to join a group with people I don't know IRL..Sorry. :\

Kisuke wrote:
I do have Facebook, but I just don't want to join a group with people I don't know IRL..Sorry. :\

So we don't count as real people? We are living "IRL" (in real life) and are simply using avatars on the internet which allows us to interact with each other where physical communication is not possible or is inconvenient for us.

But okay, fine. I see how it is. You get close to us, make us feel like friends, then you shove us back into the Acquaintance-zone. Yep, that's life for ya. Nothing is safe I tell you.

Meh, it's your choice. I'm not one to govern over your every action and decide what path in life to take. Am just making my views known to the general public which happens to include you. No worries, I hold no negative feelings towards you nor anyone who decides to exclude us from their social circles.

Carry on with life, and may the moon shine brightly enough to light your path in the darkness that we live in.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this was just me messing around. Not being serious here. I wouldn't share personal info with people I didn't know IRL either x)

Kisuke wrote:

up to you

I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.

tgrosson wrote:
I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.

then how to you make friends then??

I'm a bit the same with Kisuke. It's a great idea, I just like to keep Facebook with friends I know in person. Like, have met before and stuffs. Other than that, I would do it.

Sheppard250 wrote:
tgrosson wrote:

then how to you make friends then??

He doesn't, hes a loner. He doesn't like to interact socially.

tgrosson wrote:
So you have a Facebook account because... ?

masteronion wrote:
tgrosson wrote:

Because people seem to think that if you dont have a social media account, you are a mass murderer
http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/

SirDoom wrote:
masteronion wrote:
tgrosson wrote:

Because people seem to think that if you dont have a social media account, you are a mass murderer
http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/

I always thought I just diddn't see a point in "tweeting" every single thing I did every single day. "Hey guys, I just bought a bottle of water. Thumbs up!". "My Girlfriend just gave me a blowjob, happy face!". I just thought that was completely stupid but now I know my real reason for disliking it. I better go kill a couple dozen people. See yea.

DemonicD3 wrote:
I always thought I just diddn't see a point in "tweeting" every single thing I did every single day. "Hey guys, I just bought a bottle of water. Thumbs up!". "My Girlfriend just gave me a blowjob, happy face!". I just thought that was completely stupid but now I know my real reason for disliking it. I better go kill a couple dozen people. See yea.
Waiitttt I didn't enable the stats!

DemonicD3 wrote:

Twitter is complete and utter bullshit*t and the people that have them are actually dumb enough to believe people want to know every little thing they do every second of the day.(no offence to anyone here that has one tho)

I do have a Facebook account but rarely go on it, does that mean I'll mass murder half as many people as someone without a account?

@KingKnightscareXXII Reading this topic. #lol #aitm #allinthemined #hahaha #twitterhaters #haters ## #yowassup #cacti #cakeisalie

SirDoom wrote:
masteronion wrote:
tgrosson wrote:

[url=http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/
http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/[/quote[/url]]

I KNEW I wasn't a mass murderer! Thanks for clearing that up, Doom. Very Happy

For Admin controls you have to be expert+ so if you are an expert+ you have to get me your e-mail address in order to become admin on the aitm facebook page

This is for the people who has an facebook account and willing to join aitm facebook

Sheppard250 wrote:
For Admin controls you have to be expert+ so if you are an expert+ you have to get me your e-mail address in order to become admin on the aitm facebook page

This is for the people who has an facebook account and willing to join aitm facebook

i think that is dumb coz expert's get everything =(

ZacI265 wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:

That's because they are experts, if not them who would you say to run the things such as the Facebook/steam pages? The artisans? They aren't staff so no. The adepts? They are mostly new staff so again no. That leaves experts, so deal with it.
Basically what it boils down to is that admin on the server get to be admins on group pages.

ZacI265 wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:

For a reason, Experts have been grinded for a long while to get where they are at. They wouldn't have gotten that rank if they were not already trusted individuals who showed promise as moderators. As such they make the obvious choice.