Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chirstain

Possible bug in antihack plugin?

Every time I try to jump over some sort of gap, anything bigger than 3-4 blocks in length, it sends me to the ground below. This is really annoying me now. I think it has to do with the antihack plugin, because I remember having gone on another server with some movement mod i had installed for use in singleplayer (and forgotten to uninstall) and it did similar to this, except only when I actually used the mod. Is this happening to anyone else?

Might be ericrb mentioned something before
I seen it rarely but only in water

chirstain wrote:
Every time I try to jump over some sort of gap, anything bigger than 3-4 blocks in length, it sends me to the ground below. This is really annoying me now. I think it has to do with the antihack plugin, because I remember having gone on another server with some movement mod i had installed for use in singleplayer (and forgotten to uninstall) and it did similar to this, except only when I actually used the mod. Is this happening to anyone else?

The exact same thing happens to me. Also im not sure if it goes with it, but when this happens i don't take damage, regardless of how far down i fall.

For some reason this happens to me alot. I first thought it was lag or a glitch in 1.3.2 But it would be really nice for me to be able to jump a gap without falling down due to the anti-hack plug in. It would be nice if it was removed Neutral

What if I told you

There's no anti-hack plugin in the server.
(except for x-ray and something else which only gives information without taking actions.)

Ericrb wrote:
What if I told you

There's no anti-hack plugin in the server.
(except for x-ray and something else which only gives information without taking actions.)

then what could it be? it's probably not on my end being that others experience the exact same thing...
also
i can hack then? Very Happy