Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

All in the Mined zombie survival?

This might be a dumb idea and it might not be, but really all I'm doing here is throwing out ideas. Lately I have noticed that classic is pretty dead and it would be nice to see more people joining the All in the Mined community and my solution to this is another server, a zombie survival one you may have played on one. In zombie survival one or two players get turned into a zombie and once one of the zombies touches one of the non infected players they turn into a zombie! Yeah sounds cool every time the timer runs out or everyone turns into zombies the game is over and they head on to a different map. So I was thinking of doing this for All in the Mined if you actually want to see some more details on this zombie survival idea go check out a zombie survival server and see for yourself Razz Anyways I'm just trying to brighten up the server in any way. Well theres my idea tongue

I'm thinking either this or lava survival. Idk which I would like more though, as they can both be pretty damn fun.

chirstain wrote:
I'm thinking either this or lava survival. Idk which I would like more though, as they can both be pretty damn fun.

why don't we do both of them cause i have played both before and they are awesome =D

tgrosson wrote:
I think this is a pretty good idea. All it needs is maps.

I could so make some sort of Zombie Apocalypse for this if it gets ok'd. c:

fire_crafter100 wrote:
Aww yeah I know what would be epic like a giant pokemon map!

Been done before.

I'd look forward to this! Very Happy

I think Lava Survival or Zombie Survival would be great fun and past time, and Zombie Survival was the first Classic server I ever played, then I found this place. Very Happy