Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

ranking in SMP

I know that this isn't sppuose to be in here but I would like to ask what going of ranking novices from novice to builder as Zhuge has told me that we have to wait a while before promoting new players

I was thinking of the old way, wait a while and asking "have they have read the rules" and then asking them "what is rule 3".

What I said to John is if you know the player, promote him. Like if you see him a lot.

I'll put the stats up when the anti x-ray and multi-world are going to be stable. And then, you can do w/e you want! ^_^

In another word, I trust you guys. You promote whenever you feel like it. I'll put up the requirements once I got those things working. So you could promote whenever you want, or you can follow the requirements.

I just woke up, hope that made sense.

Ericrb wrote:

Ahhhh! Gibberish! Someone please translate!

Yea made total sense

Sorry John. I'm awake now. Here you go:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Occultum facinus esse potuerit, gaudebit; Ex eorum enim scriptis et institutis cum omnis doctrina liberalis, omnis historia. Et quod est munus, quod opus sapientiae? Nec vero alia sunt quaerenda contra Carneadeam illam sententiam. Scaevola tribunus plebis ferret ad plebem vellentne de ea re quaeri. Summae mihi videtur inscitiae. Videsne, ut haec concinant? Suo genere perveniant ad extremum; Illi enim inter se dissentiunt.

Quae contraria sunt his, malane? Aeque enim contingit omnibus fidibus, ut incontentae sint. Utrum igitur tibi litteram videor an totas paginas commovere? Beatus sibi videtur esse moriens.

At enim hic etiam dolore. At Zeno eum non beatum modo, sed etiam divitem dicere ausus est. Tum Lucius: Mihi vero ista valde probata sunt, quod item fratri puto. Tecum optime, deinde etiam cum mediocri amico. Hoc non est positum in nostra actione. At enim hic etiam dolore.

But I see it made total sense, so uh. Uhhhh. Flees. <3 John.

Ericrb wrote:
What I said to John is if you know the player, promote him. Like if you see him a lot.

I'll put the stats up when the anti x-ray and multi-world are going to be stable. And then, you can do w/e you want! ^_^

In another word, I trust you guys. You promote whenever you feel like it. I'll put up the requirements once I got those things working. So you could promote whenever you want, or you can follow the requirements.

"What I (Ericrb) spoke about to John (JohnsonTea), is that if the player in question is an acquaintance of yours, you are free to promote this player. Definition of "acquaintance" is that you come across this person fairly often.

I shall place the status information for everyone to see once the anti-see-thru and multiple worlds are stabilized. After that, you can do what you will (happy face).

So to rephrase myself, I have trust in you people. You can promote people when you feel promoting is just. I will also reveal the requirements once I have the things working that I previously mentioned. You can promote as you please, or you can follow the guidelines.

I awakened just now, thus I hope my writing was clear and does not cause any confusion.

Ericrb
Resident Forum Lurker
All in the mined"

SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

"What I (Ericrb) spoke about to John (JohnsonTea), is that if the player in question is an acquaintance of yours, you are free to promote this player. Definition of "acquaintance" is that you come across this person fairly often.

I shall place the status information for everyone to see once the anti-see-thru and multiple worlds are stabilized. After that, you can do what you will (happy face).

So to rephrase myself, I have trust in you people. You can promote people when you feel promoting is just. I will also reveal the requirements once I have the things working that I previously mentioned. You can promote as you please, or you can follow the guidelines.

I awakened just now, thus I hope my writing was clear and does not cause any confusion.

Ericrb
Resident Forum Lurker
All in the mined"

That's so beautiful. You made me cry :'(