Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnsonTea

AITM Weekly!

Hey Guys, Gals, Pokemons, Monsters and Jelly Beans!!

I've decided to write an article of aitm of what is going on in smp to let the non smp people know what is happening in smp. There will be one article that will be posted every Friday. Happy Reading ^.^

JohnsonTea wrote:
Hey Guys, Gals, Pokemons, Monsters and Jelly Beans!!

I've decided to write an article of aitm of what is going on in smp to let the non smp people know what is happening in smp. There will be one article that will be posted every Friday. Happy Reading ^.^

AITM daily? every friday? wait wha..? youre jumping ahead again johnson.

Nothing classic people (if they still exist) want more then to know about the doings of a game they don't play.

How about the players that don't play classics anymore but wants to know what they are doing in smp. Like where Volt wrote in his smp giveaway that he wanted to see/ play with the people that don't go on classics anymore... Ok they are little to none of those xD
How about the people that aren't active as much as they were before so making articles can keep them up to date.

I was mentioned. Very Happy

Edit: And here's a update for ya, I'm a Haunter with thunder type moves. Don't believe me? Just look at my profile pic! (Real update) I made a tower and I'm going to name it after one of the towers from the Pokemon games.

*subs*

I can also post it in the news section if you want.

SirDoom wrote:
Paperboy! Where's my AITM weekly?

He's in Hospital as you can see he got ran over by a car (Doom I think it was you behind the wheel trying to kill john xD)

Sheppard250 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Paperboy! Where's my AITM weekly?

He's in Hospital as you can see he got ran over by a car (Doom I think it was you behind the wheel trying to kill john xD)

ppffftst, I don't have a red car. Besides I was two blocks further waiting to throw a stick between the tire spokes.

It's now 8:29pm and I still haven't got my AITM weekly, I'm cancelling my subscription.

Here's the deal: I have money. You have a paper. I want a paper. I bet you want money.

...trade?