Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZacI265

runescape bonus exp weekend

hey all just letting you all know i won't be on irc and in game much this weekend cause runescape is having a double exp weekend on the 27th - 29th of october and i will be trying to get my very first 99 skill ever so i hope i get it =D

Ericrb wrote:
150,000 people still o_o

RuneScape is crap now, it was so much better in '06, atleast 300-400k people a day on then, now it's a fraction of what it was.

TheLostDarkness wrote:
That old crap thing? Do people still play that?

to be exact runescape has actually hit 200million people registered and i am only going to be focusing on runescape this weekend

TheLostDarkness wrote:

Yeah I didn't know people still played World of Warcrafts ugly sister either...

Voltzahl wrote:
TheLostDarkness wrote:

Yeah I didn't know people still played World of Warcrafts ugly sister either...

well i do play it and i have not had one single problem with it at all and i like the game so if you have a problem with me and runescape you can just say what you like cause idc what you say about runescape

Chocfishryum wrote:
Runescape is boooorrriiiiinnnnnnggggg... Just saying.

maybe cause you don't have the best and funniest clan while me i do so whenever i go on they make me laugh =D the clan is nabooii btw

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Also, you are around a lot? Last time I saw you, you raged quit (again(again(again))).

that was to see if my place was griefed at all and then doom goes on about you know what (not going to say cause it will get me worked up again cause people call me a lier) anyways all i am going to be doing for a while is be on irc and that is all