Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericrb

Minecraft Not-Vanilla-Anymore 1.4 Server

I setup a 1.4 Vanilla Server for people who wants to play it with their friends, aitm members or just want to try it out before the bukkit release.
The server will be dead/wiped once the original server updates to 1.4

If you're new to that thing or you don't remember the rules, here they are:

• I don't want to hear/see anything (drama,q.q,complaints,questions,suggestions,etc) related to the vanilla server on the forums, IRC or in Classic.
  • There are no rules except to be respectful and what I wrote before this.
  • For OPs: Use common sense. Don't kill someone with commands or ban someone for no reasons.

Who's OP?

1. Aezir
  2. DemonicD3
  3. Ericrb
  4. Frogger
  5. JohnsonTea
  6. Masteronion
  7. Ph03b3
  8. Sharok
  9. Sheppard
  10. Zhuge

IP: aitmsmp.aezir.com:25566

Have fun.

Was doing a little building, playing with the 1.4 stuff (No I am not back) and this two dudes come on who are friends. Out of nowhere he just starts talking mad shit. Finally I've had enough and banned him. I thought this server was all AITM members or friends of friends. If this guy is your friend you can unban him or w/e, don't really matter to me. Just was tired of him. Anyways, as usual here is the SS.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Was doing a little building, playing with the 1.4 stuff (No I am not back) and this two dudes come on who are friends. Out of nowhere he just starts talking mad shit. Finally I've had enough and banned him. I thought this server was all AITM members or friends of friends. If this guy is your friend you can unban him or w/e, don't really matter to me. Just was tired of him. Anyways, as usual here is the SS.

stays banned for me

DemonicD3 wrote:

Eh....Dem? How did you get 275 levels? The /xp command + command blocks?

CryHavoc21 wrote:

Ericrb wrote:
Who's OP?

1. Aezir
  2. DemonicD3
  3. Ericrb
  4. Frogger
  5. JohnsonTea
  6. Masteronion
  7. Ph03b3
  8. Sharok
  9. Sheppard
  10. Zhuge

Added WorldGuard, WorldEdit and LogBlock... dammit griefers.

OPs:
Please don't crash the server with WorldEdit. T_T
Please don't rollback if you don't know how to. T_T

CryHavoc21 wrote:

Eric gave me op, I just used it to test out 1.4 stuff like how you can combine enchants now, fix weapons, etc. Also used it to test out some new blocks. I am also trying out survival and I assure you I don't spawn in stuff for it. The levels and creative were for testing only.

DemonicD3 wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:

Eric gave me op, I just used it to test out 1.4 stuff like how you can combine enchants now, fix weapons, etc. Also used it to test out some new blocks. I am also trying out survival and I assure you I don't spawn in stuff for it. The levels and creative were for testing only.

Yeah, thought so. Also, the absence of a health/hunger meter shows that you're in creative. I was just wondering exactly how you did it. I've done it by hooking up command blocks with the /xp command to the nearest player, and hooking that up to a rapid-fire pusler. You can get lots of XP quickly with that. (And, fyi, you don't need actual levels to enchant while in creative mode.)

No, I used the /xp command. Much easier. /xp give player 500000 gives about 300 levels. More then anybody would need. Though those levels go pretty quick trying to find Prot armor, that shit is not easy to find. Also being in creative while enchanting has not made me not require levels. I tried which is why I turned to xp give.

Okay, because, before, i think the max was /xp 5000, which wasn't all that much. Hence why a rapid-fire circuit would be required.

DemonicD3 wrote:
No, I used the /xp command. Much easier. /xp give player 500000 gives about 300 levels. More then anybody would need. Though those levels go pretty quick trying to find Prot armor, that shit is not easy to find. Also being in creative while enchanting has not made me not require levels. I tried which is why I turned to xp give.

Just saying. For me in creative, regardless of what the bar says, I always had an infinite supply of XP.