Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheLostDarkness

Serious topic.

As many of you know, classic is quiet. Too quiet. As it is dying. I feel this means that the forums have also gone quiet. Which is why I suggest we do something on the forums to restart it. Someone else can think of an idea, I made this topic so C:

Spoiler:
Here are some skittles
Spoiler:
hehoeoifesafiop Ill add a picture later

Ribit.
I haven't posted in forever :L

Oh right I was supposed to type something random. Ahem...
bounce

Hey guys. You all might be interested in this...

I set up a vanilla CMP server (Minecraft 1.5) @ cmp.allinthemined.com (or 96.47.239.19:25565).

Keep in mind there are no plugins! When a stable Bukkit release is available, we can start developing the server from the ground up and introduce ranks and other features prominent in Classic.

I thought you folks would be the first to know.

<3

masteronion wrote:
I thought you folks would be the first to know.

Does that mean I shouldn't publish it on the website? I made a section, but I'm redirecting them on the forums. ._.

And uh, for the server, I said something in the chat, but if you missed it (just some suggestions):

You should change the /gamerule of doFireTick, doMobSpawning and mobGriefing to false.
  1. doFireTick (One lightning strike or 1 use of flint and steel = bye bye wood buildings)
  2. doMobSpawning (Kinda useless on a creative server and it will reduce A LOT of lag)
  3. mobGriefing (Creepers, Withers and Enderman... you don't want to give them those powers)

I didn't change it cause maybe you want the server to be vanilla vanilla.

That's it ^_^

Thank you senor Cacti. By all means, publish it if you wish!
I'll make a more proper announcement on the forums once I get home.

I've set all of those game rules to false though I'm not sure the last two will serve a purpose if spawn-monsters is disabled in the server.properties file.

masteronion wrote:
Thank you senor Cacti. By all means, publish it if you wish!
I'll make a more proper announcement on the forums once I get home.

I've set all of those game rules to false though I'm not sure the last two will serve a purpose if spawn-monsters is disabled in the server.properties file.

doMobSpawning might not be useful I guess, but mobGriefing to false is important!

In the creative inventory, you have monster eggs. You can spawn mobs with those.

doMobSpawning and spawn-monsters only controls the normal server spawns, not pushed spawns (eggs).

I go here and see "Cacube" as the most recent poster for like everything... Not anymore~ Very Happy
<_<
>_>
+1 post count
bounce

Frogger409 wrote:
I go here and see "Cacube" as the most recent poster for like everything... Not anymore~ Very Happy
<_<
>_>
+1 post count
bounce

"yoink"

Praise the Cacube or Cacthulhu whoever you worship for.

Cacube wrote:
Praise the Cacube or Cacthulhu whoever you worship for.

y u break website?

B..b...b...b...because I um wasn't uh... unsatisfied... with um something called uhhh the host or uhh something like that umm not too sure haha you see well um.. I kinda transferred in the.. the.. um middle HAHAHAAH of my finals and uhh yeah, just wait a little hehe, and it's um gonna be like done like really like quickly, hehe just wait honey.

Edit: Holy shit I am on everything except some places in classic, hahaha.... fuck.