Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

AITM Hunger Games?

I think this idea may brighten up the server a little bit. It may make the server a little more funner and I've had this idea for a while now. It also may make the server more popular, but its just a hunger games idea I threw out there.

What do you guys think?

It was being worked on in the world phwub. I wired the whole spawn system for manual games.

I guess I could look in some kind of automated stuff.

Was looking at my schedule and I love how Quebec is exempt from Victoria's day. No day off. Sweet. Probably going to take a little while actually.
Edit: Yeahyeah we have a Quebec equivalent, but I still don't have a day off.

Almoast all servers have something like that you rarely ever see just a Factions server. It will all eventually come together one day probably... really slowly...

I don't remember what I did back in May. I just remember about not being on the computer. I had summer classes and work. Then, I started working on the website a little. Uhhh, and now we're in September...? Where did the time go D:

I am just keeping this to this topic

I think and 11 also suggests we add more worlds to the server like

Creative? - Onion seems have given up on the CMP and seems like kinda aitm itself, so I thought on Eric's idea when he suggested on what he said on creating a creative world on SMP might be the way  to go as other servers do have it with there server but to me we need serparate ranks and different reqs for creative if we go that way anyways

Hunger Games?

Skyblock?

Prison?

if we do get these worlds, we need a hub

Sheppard250 wrote:
I am just keeping this to this topic

I think and 11 also suggests we add more worlds to the server like

Creative? - Onion seems have given up on the CMP and seems like kinda aitm itself, so I thought on Eric's idea when he suggested on what he said on creating a creative world on SMP might be the way  to go as other servers do have it with there server but to me we need serparate ranks and different reqs for creative if we go that way anyways

Hunger Games?

Skyblock?

Prison?

if we do get these worlds, we need a hub

I would definitely like a creative world, because I feel like it is something we are currently lacking.

Back in the days, we had classic for our creative needs, but smp got so much better with new blocks and everything, that classic doesn't do the job for smp players anymore.

About the creative world, it's a big, big no for me.

For me, this is a huge disrespect for Onion. He rent a server with a creative world so people could play in it, and he had to stop it because no one was playing in it.

And now that it's gone, you guys want a creative map?

No.

two comments

[9/20/2013 11:10:58 PM] JohnsonTea: just stick to docks, aitm cannot compete with the popular servers hosting Hunger Games, SkyBlocks, Prisons. There will be barely enough players to be able to support the Hunger Games. Just be unique and it may attract a few players. Starting up these games could attract a few players but I doubt it'll keep it alive in the long run.

[12:06:17 AM] Moufisto: wait up
[12:06:17 AM] Moufisto: are you suggesting rather than hunger games, a survival game?
[12:06:25 AM] Moufisto: where oyu have waves of dragons and enemies?

Eric reason why no one was playing in it is

No one could build in it, no cmds for it what so ever for staff and last time I checked Onion was waiting for a recommended bukkit to come out and that was a while ago and it's out

you couldn't place or delete a single block in it, also players has to vote for it aswell for new players just like SMP as it's Premium (I wish the server list was on uptime insteady votes as we do have LAZY players)

I am not trying to disrespect Onion, I don't see any point of players playing in the CMP we had when they couldn't do nothing in it,

Onion if you see this I am sorry sir but we couldn't do nothing in it to play in it

I don't work next week. I am still sticking to: Next Phase: AITM Games - Sep 21st.

I'll be late, again.

Also, in October, this is when I want to see people voting. I'll spam and harass people to vote
I didn't work on the server for a long time, this is because I am re-doing the login system on the website.

Is it possible to add more ranks? People in classics were rank hungry and stats do attract new people
like instead of having 6 ranks, increase it to 12-18, you know, something for the player to look forward to.

Here's an example I recalled back in classics,

"I'm not going to log out until I rank up"

PLAYERX was promoted from pupil to mason reason "Go To Sleep" by Eeyle

PLAYERX logged out

If there is a CMP world, I'd say it would be better suited on the SMP server itself. I couldn't get the CMP server working the way I intended, with multiple worlds and realms in the same vein as Classic. I just don't have the resources and/or expenses to run a server that extensive.

Okay,

Creative world coming up tomorrow. With one exception:

Redstone will be temporary enabled, but an extra rules applies upon joining that world. Anyone who tries to abuse and/or lag the server using the creative world, will have their permissions revoked, and can go up to a ban.

If it happens frequently and banning those people starts to become a pain in the butt, I will blacklist redstone/mechanics items starting from the lowest rank up.

Also, as a reminder, make sure you start voting once October starts. Even if you do not see your points, they are stored.

It's added. Warp sign is at spawn, to return to spawn, type /spawn.