Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

Help me again yo

Ok, so I downloaded a torrent for Molten-WoW and it screwed up my Google Chrome. Whenever I open a new tab it starts me on this website that says "Tuvaro" at the top and uses bing as a search engine. I have went into my google chrome settings and removed it from my search engines and made Google my default page.

For about half an hour or so my main page stays as Google but then all of a sudden when I open a new tab my main page is Tuvaro AGAIN. I have removed tuvaro from every place I can find on Google Chrome but it just won't leave. I'm not willing to USE BING as my default I WANT MY GOOGLE!!!

Have any suggestions on how to fix this problem???

There's a script somewhere that re-installs the spyware, malware, whatever you call it every time. I guess search more or google your problem! I'm sure you're not the only one.

Edit: I just googled "Tuvaro" and the whole page is about how to remove it...

Spybot, comodo cleaning essentials, hijackthis, microsoft security essentials

Use ALL THE antiviruses!

Also be careful out there in the ruthless world of torrents.

Yep, I've had this bullshit happened to me before, I disabled the extensions in the google chrome setting then downloaded this program called 'CCleaner' if I can remember. After I ran the CCleaner thing everything seemed to get better. 

I do hope whatever I said is useful, as the situation is extremely annoying.

Also try scanning with 'Malwarebytes anti malware'

So I actually tried that CCleaner and it seemed to have cleaned my google chrome BUT "Tuvaro" was still there. At this point you'd probably end up just using the search engine but no the thing is slow as hell and it refuses to let you access google. Unlike before it keeps crashing so I can't try to download any other anti spyware without it freezing. 

I even was desperate enough to try internet explorer but nope again it refuses to load anything sadly... My only chance now is to scan it all with norton this is kinda my last resort. I'm actually writing this post through a mobile device cause there's no way of getting on google through my computer. 

Btw thanks for all the suggestions and stuff sincerely -apersonwithoutgoogle

fire_crafter100 wrote:
So I actually tried that CCleaner and it seemed to have cleaned my google chrome BUT "Tuvaro" was still there. At this point you'd probably end up just using the search engine but no the thing is slow as hell and it refuses to let you access google. Unlike before it keeps crashing so I can't try to download any other anti spyware without it freezing. 

I even was desperate enough to try internet explorer but nope again it refuses to load anything sadly... My only chance now is to scan it all with norton this is kinda my last resort. I'm actually writing this post through a mobile device cause there's no way of getting on google through my computer. 

Btw thanks for all the suggestions and stuff sincerely -apersonwithoutgoogle

Good to see that CCleaner did something. 

1 tip though. Norton is bullshit.