Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

This has nothing to do with pet society...but I really need help on it.

So I have a VAIO laptop, and I have itunes installed for my ipod. I've googled for answers but I tried every one of them and none of them completely work.

The problem is that the Itunes library keeps deleting itself, and if I want to sync my ipod, I need to put all the songs, pictures, apps etc, in again..which really is a pain to do every once in a while.

I fixed it yesterday using one of the suggestions I found, but I open itunes today, and the library is gone....

Anyone have this problem too and know a solution?

Is the library synced with only your ipod? or maybe there's some settings you should change?

I'm not really helpful hun, these are the only 2 things that came to my mind! Sorry!

Yeah, this is my laptop so it's the only ipod synced to it...

I tried like 5 ways suggested by apple/vaio and none of htem worked so far.

That must be really annoying! I've a Vaio too, but i have no idea what it could be! Hope you find a solution!

No, I have never done that neither! I know I should do, but i'm not really good at computers! Later I'll ask my brother, maybe he knows something about that!

I asked for your problem hun, and he could think only of some wrong settings..... Sorry I can't help more! Sad

question: doesthe library keep songs from your laptop? if it does try to find a program (can't remember the name now Ashamed ) that downloads the songs from the ipod to the music section of your laptop. then add them to your library...

also: to add songs from the ipod to your pc from what i remember you must have the ipod in the manually add/remove songs from ANY library! otherwise if you want to sync you will loose the songs from your ipod (unlesss from the library you had them in the first place)... i'm guessing that you added the songs to your ipod from another laptop/pc and then got a new one?

usually it's veeeeeery tricky to add from ipod to laptop... i NEVER sync because it erases what i already have...

is this any helpfull? (atleast do you get what i'm saying? i tend to be confusing sometimes... Ashamed )

Lucky Strike wrote:
question: doesthe library keep songs from your laptop? if it does try to find a program (can't remember the name now Ashamed ) that downloads the songs from the ipod to the music section of your laptop. then add them to your library...

also: to add songs from the ipod to your pc from what i remember you must have the ipod in the manually add/remove songs from ANY library! otherwise if you want to sync you will loose the songs from your ipod (unlesss from the library you had them in the first place)... i'm guessing that you added the songs to your ipod from another laptop/pc and then got a new one?

usually it's veeeeeery tricky to add from ipod to laptop... i NEVER sync because it erases what i already have...

is this any helpfull? (atleast do you get what i'm saying? i tend to be confusing sometimes... Ashamed )

Yes, it keeps the songs....

I tried finding a program yesterday, but all the ones I tried, there was a limit to how many songs I could transfer...most about 100.

I haven't synced with another computer but it always says it does and makes me delete everything from the iPod and get everything from the library