Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

wts: Bone Soup

Tiddly Winks is presently making Bone Soup in Pet Society cooking. I will trade this dish for 2x999 (set price). Post if you are interested. Since these dishes take a full day to prepare, I will keep a list of those who are interested in having one.

Bowls sent to:
dawnbrans x2
tweet40x2
Lucky Strike x2
esperia x2

If you expressed interest but never got back to me, I'm sorry if I overlooked you. Please let me know if I should put you on the waiting list. Thanks. This will be done first come first served.

Please close!

Please do not send any payment to me until the soup is finished and I notify you that it is ready to send. Otherwise, it gets far too confusing for me to remember who sent what.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
If you are interested please make an offer. Tiddly Winks has been cooking diligently and has made two bone soups to trade. Smile Looking for 4999's or 999's.

hmmm... what price do you have in mind? Ashamed

I don't know. It doesn't cost much to make, it just takes a day. What would you be willing to send? I'm pretty flexible. I just figure that I could do better trading than trying to sell it back.

Someone told me that they were going for as much as 8x4999, which I think is absolutely rediculous! Just let me know what you want to offer, and we can work out a trade.

hmm... i don't know... a couple 999's but not more... Ashamed but because i don't know the price please tell me what you think Ashamed

Okay. I will have one cooked tomorrow and will sell them at a set price 2x999.

Sound good with everyone?

Story, send me a F/R and I'll give you the one that's left for 2x999. When I get the next batch done, tweet, I'll reserve it for you.

thanks, i recived the soup, and sent the payment!
thanks for the trade, adding rep Smile

Guest Guest

May I have 1 for 2x999 please? congratulations

Okay, Lazar. Since the others did not respond, I will send the last bowl to you. Smile

Oh and to others who may be interested in the soup, now I am starting a waiting list, because I am presently cooking one, and it takes a day for the soup to cook. Smile

Guest Guest

soup received and 2x999's sent congratulations
Thank you for the safe & fast trade! Leaving REP congratulations

Thank you for the trade, Lazar, 2x999s received. Smile

Back to cooking soup. Scheduled to have next batch done in about 12 hours. Smile

Hello Tiddly,
I would like to be put on the wait list Smile my son really wants a bone soup!!!
Thanks Smile

Soup is finished cooking and has been sent to Bailey's house. Smile Let me know when you log in if you got it. Smile

Started a bowl at 9:49 GMT and will have the next soup finished at that time tomorrow evening.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Soup is finished cooking and has been sent to Bailey's house. Smile Let me know when you log in if you got it. Smile

Started a bowl at 9:49 GMT and will have the next soup finished at that time tomorrow evening.

Great, I will log in now and check and send payment!!! Thanks

esperia wrote:
do u accept also boxes hun????????

sure, how bout 4x GMB? Would that be okay?

Lucky Strike I'm adding you to the waiting list. Smile

yes its ok for me Smile))))))))))) i will send them shortly!!!!!!!!i want 2 bone soups

4 gmbs for 1???????????
can i have one too for my little brother??????????

I think we agreed on 4.

The bowl of soup has been sent to esperia, and will start Lucky Strike's second tomorrow morning. Smile

esperia, I can make one for your brother, but have to take them in the order they are requested.

Hello again Smile I would like to be put on the wait list again please, this time my daughter would like one Smile

Thanks

seya, tiddly!
my friend wanted to kill me when she saw i have it, because she really wants one

can i have another? i'll send you the payment now, and you can send the soup when it's ready Smile

Oh please don't send payment until the soup is ready. I will lose track of it and that's why the waiting list.