Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

more than welcome Kijo... for all you do... and woooooohooooooo new scavenger hunt today!

Not as hard (at least i don't think so.....)

seemingly I stumped you all last week.... you and dawn were the only ones with 20 right!

brrrrr it's cold out there.. only 8 right now.. shiver.. and to think I am taking my coffee out and having a smoke

it's sunny out there! lot of snow but with the sun it's so cooooooool!

kids are on holidays...less funny lol (for the mom)

wow, that is cold!!!

: O

I am sitting here thinking about my bed right now. : D

be back in a few.. send the St Bernard dog if I'm not back in an hour LOLOL

oo thanks for the reminder Gill! and I am back, no lingering out there today

Zoonie wrote:
IMOM says to say hello to all his ladies Laughing

<---waves to IMOM! can the tooth be saved?

Hello Tanya, how was the party?

I noticed that the Saints were victorious.

Frannie, yes, he has an enormous filling now though, it should be a crown really, but he's put that off.

fillings really hurt, or at least the two I got did..... hope he doesn't much care for ice.... or ice-cream, or anything cold for a LONG time!

Good morning Tanya! Yay for the Saints! we were cheering here, that's for sure!

Gill !! Kijo !! Frannie!!!

big snuggly hug to you all!!

I was busy yesterday and did not take a proper nap after work... people calling for directions, diff things ... and I was so exhausted after the party last night.

It was wonderful, everyone had a great time ..... well except for our 2 colts fans .... they did not have as much fun .....

I can see why that would be Tanya.

I don't normally have problems with cold after a filling Kijo - more that I hate the feeling that you suddenly have this giant lump in your mouth!

IMOM's not a moaner, so whatever, he wont say anything.

Frannie wrote:
Good morning Tanya! Yay for the Saints! we were cheering here, that's for sure!

he he .... you should have been here.... we had about 25 here with 2 being Colts fans .... This is the first party I have had in a long time where drinks went flying ......

Kijo, How was the new job??

sorry if you have answered this several times already ...

Gill .... just a question that has been bothering me .... I thought you got one paw pound per post ...... other than the special triple lately ... Look at mine please .... any idea why the discrepancy??

luckily not several time today yet. : D

Boring!!! the job is easy the computer system is simplier, and the place is smaller with a lot less traffic, and no snotty hilton people cause its a discount motel. But we aren't allowed to do ANYTHING.
No internet, no computer no nothing! luckily I had a book in my bag, so i finally finished that awful last Dexter book (and discovered a fourth one is being wrote!)
So i guess I will finally have a chance to start on that book you gifted me!
but basically i sat in a chair for 7 hours begging the time to move faster.

However, I had a creepy Hobo man sneaking around the Hampton last night, and he scared me badly! Had to call my manager to come over and get rid of him. then I locked the doors for the rest of the night! ; D

I am sorry that it is so boring.. Since you can have a book, maybe that means that you can draw ..... Maybe this is a chance to get your portfolio straightened out .... Maybe also once you get settled in and depending on which shift you work, certain rules will be relaxed a bit ...

Sorry about the hobo ... I have often wondered what you did about people like that .... I bet he was cold .....

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill .... just a question that has been bothering me .... I thought you got one paw pound per post ...... other than the special triple lately ... Look at mine please .... any idea why the discrepancy??

I asked Lea that the other day, apparently posts in the Groups don't count as a rule?

well this is a group, and its the only place I post... : /

I always have trouble after fillings, but i have very sensitive teeth, especially to metal, i had to get ceramic braces, to avoid getting metal ones (although if i knew then how they had to take them out, I would have suffered through the metal ones!!!!)

Yeah tanya, I will have to see how things go, the owner seems to really like me (cause I have an awesome "people voice" that i turn on really well, so that is always a plus. as for the drawing, i am still taking a break from that, cause every time I draw or write for an extended amount of time, it feels as if the bones in my hands are breaking. : C So I am trying to give my hand s a little more time to heal and get full dexterity back.

Yeah it was pretty chilly here last night, so I am sure he was, but still, he can't sleep in a corner of the hotel, and he REALLY scared me. My manager laughed at me.

Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

I asked Lea that the other day, apparently posts in the Groups don't count as a rule?

?? I am still confused ..... This is just about the only place that I have ever posted ... I have maybe if I exagerate a bit 300 posts outside the C&G group .... oh, not a big deal, I just wondered if somehow when I typed a word that got censored I lost points or if I had been in trouble and did not know it and go deductions .....

Tanya, look at mine, we are very close together in posts, but mine is a lot less!!

: D

Do we lose points for typing censored words, cause I still type that c word all the time that they change to "rubbish"

Frannie ..... How did you burgers turn out ??

My food went good ... The meatballs were especially awesome this time ... I used Thai chili sauce instead of Heinz and because of something that I had read online, I rinsed the sauce bottle out with Italian dressing and added it to the mix ....... OMG !! They were the best !!

The cheescake ball thing went really well too .... I doubled the recipe and have about 1/4 of it left ...

I don't understand why eithor Kijo ... you are supposed to get points every time that you log on also, Does that mean I have to type in my user name and password to get those points??? I just usually leave it stored on the computer and it come automatically here ..... just like a homing pigeon....lol

I have been out and played in some of the contests and been a bit in the book club ...

inu-kijo wrote:
well this is a group, and its the only place I post... : /

TanyaRC wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

?? I am still confused ..... This is just about the only place that I have ever posted ... I have maybe if I exagerate a bit 300 posts outside the C&G group .... oh, not a big deal, I just wondered if somehow when I typed a word that got censored I lost points or if I had been in trouble and did not know it and go deductions .....

I really don't know, I'm confused too.
I've been a member here myself a lot longer than you two, but our paw pounds really isn't so different

The burgers were awesome. the pizza even better!!!! but now a ton of leftovers.. but it's ok. I have one of those vaccum pack thingies.. really saves a ton of money.

going out for a smoke. Kijo probably leaving soon.. so go safely my friend!

The food was delish!! Everything went very well .... A large portion of what I fixed came from Sam's .... I did the pig's in a blanket, chicken tacquitos, and potato skins with cheese and bacon ..... I just love popping things in the oven ....

We should keep a record of our paw pounds just to see what happens, I just posted in the book forum and got a point, but none in here today.

I am heading home, but i think i will come back, at least for a little while. : D

I'm back for a little bit anyway.

I've just read back about your parties ladies, which sounded like fun, but now I'm starving ... going to pop and make coffee, grab my lunch then come back for a bit ...

hurry back with lunch Dawn.. we have scavenger hunt items to discuss!!!

just teasing, of course, since it's only Monday.. we don;t usually start discussing until Wednesday or so LOLOL

Drive careful Kijo...

Hi Dawn!! It was lots of fun !! We had a good crowd, mostly adults, but a few toddlers. Luckily the children were very well behaved ...

awww man .... I haven't even gone and looke at that yet .... I haven't even looked at the new items ...... I need to go do my visits. I am doing laundry getting ready to go on my trip .....

ok.. I'm going to rant here.. and this has probably been discussed last week... but why is Playfish making us wait until Valentine's day to open these cash shop items? What good will they do AFTER Valentine's day? that's all, I am done now

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill ..... What happened to IMOM's tooth ??

He broke a piece off it and the edge was all rough.

He's always chewing on stuff he shouldn't, like toffees and pork crackling

Hiya Dawn Smile

Gill ..... that is funny .... My OH cracked a tooth eating M&M's ...... His next trip to the dentist involved an accident while eating Fried Chicken ......and no, I did not cook it ....

Frannie, I agree with you ,,, makes no sense!!