Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

Frannie wrote:
ok.. I'm going to rant here.. and this has probably been discussed last week... but why is Playfish making us wait until Valentine's day to open these cash shop items? What good will they do AFTER Valentine's day? that's all, I am done now

My rant is about just how much stuff there is! the sheer volume and expense of all the TWS - crazy IMO.

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill ..... that is funny .... My OH cracked a tooth eating M&M's ...... His next trip to the dentist involved an accident while eating Fried Chicken ......and no, I did not cook it ....

Frannie, I agree with you ,,, makes no sense!!

It must be a man thing congratulations

So of course the whole building decide they want coffee....just cos I'm brewing it!!!

OK I'm here for a little while peeps,

Frannie, I've looked briefly at the hunt this morning...it's very bright and colourful this week and that's about it Laughing so probs like you say around WEdnesday we'll have them sussed out ... Hmmmm!

Hi Tanya and Gill, poor IMOM, tooth ache etc YAK! Parties Yay!

MMM fried Chicken... could use some KFC right about now.

My morning girl was a bit late, but she bought me an energy drink, so I forgive her!

note, just took a peek at the scale. 30 lbs.

But the CC stuff is so cute! I must confess I've had to buy some, I can't even afford all the TWs this week but just had to have that bath!

I think they wanted us to all buy them and gift them, then buy them for ourselves too....do they think we're Rothschilds?

Kijo, what is 30 pounds?

Yaaaa Kijo!! Keep up the good work ...... If it didn't involve being sick, i would ask you to share your secret ...

Hi Paige!!

Kijo, Gill, and Frannie ..... I tried to send my lottery to just you today ..... see if it works ....

30 lbs is weight I have lost in the past few weeks. ; D

I am pretty envious of that tub as well!!!

Ok Tanya, I am sending some things, but will try in a moment.

Hiya Paige!

DawnyDawn wrote:
Hi Paige how are you hun?

Hello Dawn congratulations

im good thanks , im at the busy stage again , where i have hardly any time to play most games and chat constantly on here Sad

what about u?? Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie, do you want the kitchen or the bath??

kitchen, please. but if I have doubles, I'll send them back for prizes for next time... does that sound fair?

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige!!

Kijo, Gill, and Frannie ..... I tried to send my lottery to just you today ..... see if it works ....

What does this mean Tanya? Can you choose who to give the bonus to? and how do you do that?

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige!!

Hello Tanya!!! congratulations

great to see u !! SmileSmile

inu-kijo wrote:

Hiya Paige!

Hey Kijo! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations sorry havent been on here much lately Sad

inu-kijo wrote:

Hiya Paige!

Were you trying to lose that much hun? Wow if you were that's fabulous. I've been going to Slimming World the past couple of months and i've lost 19 pounds, only 5 to go to my target.

Paige<3 wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

im good thanks , im at the busy stage again , where i have hardly any time to play most games and chat constantly on here Sad

what about u?? Smile

Same for me most of the time Paige, I don't get to hang out here too much EVER! We have to make choices though esp when we work all week xx

Oh you are fine Paige. : D

Tanya I got my coins dear, thanks!

and Frannie Ill send you the kitchen now, and you can do what ever you please.
Trying to decide what to do for prizes this week.... I wonder if I wanna keep up with the tan and red theme of the hunt or do something different.....

DawnyDawn wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Hiya Paige!

Were you trying to lose that much hun? Wow if you were that's fabulous. I've been going to Slimming World the past couple of months and i've lost 19 pounds, only 5 to go to my target.

Paige<3 wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

what about u?? Smile

Same for me most of the time Paige, I don't get to hang out here too much EVER! We have to make choices though esp when we work all week xx

i guess we cant complain .... we are living and thats the important thing congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh you are fine Paige. : D

Tanya I got my coins dear, thanks!

and Frannie Ill send you the kitchen now, and you can do what ever you please.
Trying to decide what to do for prizes this week.... I wonder if I wanna keep up with the tan and red theme of the hunt or do something different.....

hehe congratulations

how do u give the person the lotto?? or post the bonus coins onto a certain profile??

DawnyDawn wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige!!

What does this mean Tanya? Can you choose who to give the bonus to? and how do you do that?

I think that you can .... When you get to the point where it asks you to post it on your friends page, there is a thing that looks like a lock that allows you to choose who to send it to ...

Paige<3 wrote:

how do u give the person the lotto?? or post the bonus coins onto a certain profile??

I just asked the same question Paige...

Anyone care to share?

sorry for the slow responce ladies ..... my computer is acting up ...

TanyaRC wrote:

I think that you can .... When you get to the point where it asks you to post it on your friends page, there is a thing that looks like a lock that allows you to choose who to send it to ...

Cool thanks Tanya I'll try that tomorrow...it must be allowed then right, if it's a feature of the game? "raises eyebrows" there's so many no no's I'm not sure what you're allowed to do and what you're not.

Sorry - the phone took me away.

Hi there Paige.

Do you guys keep PS friends on a separate list or just add people and they have full access to your FB?

TanyaRC wrote:
sorry for the slow responce ladies ..... my computer is acting up ...

Awww, sorry for being impatient hun but you all seemed to disappear....I jus got excited to learn somehting else new and I have to go in a minute...lunch over, relaxation time goes to quick doesnt it?

Paige I have been sick because of the pills I have been on he past few weeks, and jsut have gotten used to not really eating i guess, which honestly is really bad.... but I never feel hungry. : /

I wasnt "trying" to lose the weight, but it is not unwanted, so I figured I lost this much, mind as well go for a bit more and try to reach some sort of a target.

Looking in the mirror though, feels like I am losing it from all the wrong places, I am losing my nice shaped booty.....

yes, Bee was telling me about Slimming world not too long ago sounds great!!

TanyaRC wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige!!

thanks Tanya congratulations ill try it tomorrow

DawnyDawn wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

I just asked the same question Paige...

Anyone care to share?

hehe great minds think alike congratulations

Zoonie wrote:

Hi there Paige.

Do you guys keep PS friends on a separate list or just add people and they have full access to your FB?

I keep a separate list.. also a list for family and one for quilting friends. everyone gets full access, but it helps me when there are gifts to send to have a list. I've tried that sending thing on lottery and roses.. It always hangs up my browser .. shrugs

Zoonie wrote:

Hi there Paige.

Hiya Gill, I have a list for PS but it has full access. Cos mostly they're etiher RL friends or from here, people who I've got to know mostly...am I being naive d'ya think?

Zoonie wrote:

Hi there Paige.

Hi there Gill!!! congratulations

no, i dont really mind that much who sees most of my stuff , i dont have any addresses or phone numbers on there so there would not be much to see Ashamed

but im pretty sure some people block parts of their profile from some people

inu-kijo wrote:
Paige I have been sick because of the pills I have been on he past few weeks, and jsut have gotten used to not really eating i guess, which honestly is really bad.... but I never feel hungry. : /

I wasnt "trying" to lose the weight, but it is not unwanted, so I figured I lost this much, mind as well go for a bit more and try to reach some sort of a target.

Looking in the mirror though, feels like I am losing it from all the wrong places, I am losing my nice shaped booty.....

Oh my kijo!! what are the pills for?? i think i've forgot , so much going on :|

aww poor kijo Sad is it possible for you to change medication??

inu-kijo wrote:

Hiya Paige!

how many kg does it make?

inu-kijo wrote:

Yes, it's always a trade off ... with me I have thunder thighs and I'm definitely not boobylishious, but when I lose weight it leaves me more flat chested than ever BUT I like the way my legs and hips look so I'll live without the boobs LOL xx

OK lovelies I have to run now...catch up again soon.

Frannie, I'll see you in the hunt, probs around Wednesday like you said

Tiphphinne wrote:
Hi everyone *waves*

Hello Tiphphinne Smile you may want to check your fb link , doesnt seem to be working for me Sad

Hugs Tiph !! I have not seen you in such a long time! Are you back home yet? Just heard about your gas leak last week

k-barré wrote:
here i come.........and i'm gonna kill the thread as usual lol

Hello congratulations long time no speak Smile

dont worry we all kill the threads some times

DawnyDawn wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Yes, it's always a trade off ... with me I have thunder thighs and I'm definitely not boobylishious, but when I lose weight it leaves me more flat chested than ever BUT I like the way my legs and hips look so I'll live without the boobs LOL xx

OK lovelies I have to run now...catch up again soon.

Frannie, I'll see you in the hunt, probs around Wednesday like you said

Cya Dawn xxx

Paige<3 wrote:
k-barré wrote:

but i do kill it each times Laughing i'm usually talking to myself....

k-barré wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
k-barré wrote:

but i do kill it each times Laughing i'm usually talking to myself....

that use to happen to me alot , i guess its just good timing , good timing for you now congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:
I'll give you some of my boobies, i have plenty to share. : D

no thanks not for me..........i already have enough for 2

Hahahaha, me too k-B prolly another 30 lbs there for me, just lop them off, and I'll be good. : D

inu-kijo wrote:
Hahahaha, me too k-B prolly another 30 lbs there for me, just lop them off, and I'll be good. : D

i don't know lbs Sad