Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

Frannie wrote:
hi Kasi!

Hi Frannie ...sorry am doing some visiting in PS and keep popping back into the forum ...so if I dont' reply I'm not being rude Ashamed
How are we all in here today ??

Is everybody else really fed up of this winter ??? Its dragging on and on here or so it seems. maybe it is just because it started so early by UK standards ...
I Hate Snow .... congratulations
We haven't got any at the moment but it is forecast to possibly come back again in the week coming

yes, fed up with it.. we don;t get much snow here in central Ohio.. but really overcast skies all winter long, very depressing

so can someone tell me.. where we do we spend these paw pounds?

Frannie wrote:

try looking here it should explain it all

Oi sorry, keep going off to watch online TV!!!

Laughing

sup Frannie? no fun not messing with you today. : C

and Audrey, how are you??

I'm good thanks ..trying to do 3 things at once as usual ..got to go take the laundry out of the washer into the dryer next ...oh the joys of housework congratulations

yaknow.. I love when you mess with me Kijo.... especially with clues like "it will spell itself out'' ' bwha ha ha!

I even said it will say O!

LMAO

and kept putting lots of ooooooooo's behind every no.

it was fun
BG was in on it too.

we giggled.

Audrey i do the same thinga ll the time (not so well though... hahaha)

kasijab wrote:
Frannie wrote:

thanks for that link.. it was the paw POUNDS I was wondering about, however... no biggie though

Hiya, just explained to Frannie, I don't feel too well. Frannie, don't think it is a bug or anything, just the monthly bleurgh hitting hard.

BRB

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya, just explained to Frannie, I don't feel too well. Frannie, don't think it is a bug or anything, just the monthly bleurgh hitting hard.

BRB

I'm so happy I'm done with that (and have been since I was 32).. I feel deep sympathy for everyone though. Just think, you have hot flashes to look foward to! OH.. and you don't have to shave your legs as much, just your mustache!

Frannie wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Frannie wrote:

thanks for that link.. it was the paw POUNDS I was wondering about, however... no biggie though

sorry thought that was the link i gave you ...doing too much at once Ashamed I'll find you the right one

heretry this one

Hi Gill ..sorry to hear you're not feeling too good ...I don't miss that at all Ashamed

o___O

Laughing what a conversation!!!

i literally only have to shave my legs once a week. its awesome....and no crazy facial hair... the only thing i dont like is that my eyebrows dont match my hair, so it looks a little funny....

: /

back in a few.. need to get some supplies out of the garage and may as well have a smoke while I'm there!

Thanks for cheering me up guys *googles moustache design*

Frannie, the paw pounds link is on this group forum somewhere, useful links or something?

Thanks Audrey. I bumped up my thread of useful links too Smile

Just got to judge the chocolate comp. I promised that for last night, and I still haven't fathomed out the attic name the differences yet ?

gosh moustache designs??? how funny.

just watched a 30 rock episode where tina fey had a moustache on one episode. called it tom sellik. : D

Oooh Tom Sellik's is a famous moustache.

I myself might be more the Salvador Dali type Laughing

my hubby has always had a moustache in all the 35 years I've known him ..he shaved it off once a long time ago and our son cried ...he looks really strange without it ..lol

IMOM grew a moustache once (years and years ago) he's always been quite young looking, so he got loads of stick from his friends for it Laughing

To be honest Frannie, I can't say it's on my list of things to look forward to lol.

Gaaah I have 100 pet society stickers to accept, and no accept all button mentioned any time soon?

could always click ignore (goes faster) and start over. more than half are probably expired by now anyway

The only ones I ever had expire are if you're no longer friends Frannie?

i was going o suggest a moustache pic contest, but sure frannie would win!
WOW!!!

(sorry computer got locked up for a minute there.)

hmmmm... never knew that Gill... I do a pretty regular trimming on my friend list.. so maybe that's why. Hate to be mean about it, but if you're idle for over a week.. and I am not aware of a problem (like with Tiph or Lisa) off you go!

well folks.. going to go get dressed so I can help daughter clear the snow off the car. See you all later. feel better soon Gill

Byeeee Frannieeeee!!!!

(trying to upload Julie and Julia on computer now....)

Thanks Frannie.

I have to go too, got to visit the bathroom supplier and give him a rocket for non delivery of some items!

Laters taters xxxx

Hi Armell, I'm here but not for long. Just checking in before I get started on the day.

Hi Zoonie, hows your weekend so far? Whats the weather like? Raining cats and dogs here, but no bother, since I'm stuck inside with my studies all weekend. Sad

Inside is the best place then Mindy!

It was quite nice here today considering how vile it's been. Of late, heavy snow and then torrential rain - today was sunny for a good part of the day and more 'autumnal' really - am hoping for the same tomorrow.

It's gone half six here so we're watching rugby on TV, having a drink, and keeping an eye on the late football game scores (Mr Z's team, my team won earlier) via the net.

We did a bit of food shopping earlier and went to the supplier of our bathroom materials, who's let us down on a couple of items, which is holding the job up Sad

That stinks, remodeling always takes longer than the first estimate, doesn't it? Something always seems to go wrong, and it's usually costly too.

It's about 10:30am here and I just had some breakfast and need to get started on my reading. I have midterms Monday and Tuesday and am not at all prepared. (Very typical of me ) Then the first Nascar event of the season is on TV in a couple hours and I couldn't be more excited!!!