Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

WF.... This is the start of my weekend .... I just got off work and actually have a bit of vacation coming up ... OH and I are going to Disney ..... Yes, we just did this, yes we are big kids at heart ...Smile

I need to check in on FB and find a picture.. Is a naked pet the best to work with?? Sorry, I don't remember that part of the instructions ... Ashamed

TanyaRC wrote:
WF.... This is the start of my weekend .... I just got off work and actually have a bit of vacation coming up ... OH and I are going to Disney ..... Yes, we just did this, yes we are big kids at heart ...Smile

Hee Hee Laughing Sounds great. My OH would go 4 times a year if we lived a bit closer that's for sure !! Smile

TanyaRC wrote:
I need to check in on FB and find a picture.. Is a naked pet the best to work with?? Sorry, I don't remember that part of the instructions ... Ashamed

just nothing on the head, body doesn't matter, I CUT IT ALL OFF!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(was going to make you one before you left, but I ran tight on time at work, sowwy.

Back.

FF crashed and then I had a bit of a 'you must excuse me' moment iykwim? Ugh!

Hi Frannie, Hi Wish, WB Tanya, I said Hi before but just missed you.

inu-kijo wrote:
you keep saying the "D" word around me!

;__:

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I am trying to tempt you ....... Disney .....Disney ,......
Wish Fairy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Hee Hee Laughing Sounds great. My OH would go 4 times a year if we lived a bit closer that's for sure !! Smile

I am almost excited .... We have some friends going the first couple of days with us, and to be truthful, I will have much more fun when they leave ..... Ashamed
inu-kijo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

just nothing on the head, body doesn't matter, I CUT IT ALL OFF!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(was going to make you one before you left, but I ran tight on time at work, sowwy.

oooooooo..... I am not sure about this ..... gonna cut off Precious's head???? Maybe we should call you Franken-Kijo .......

perhaps.... perhaps.... but you should have known from the start I was into that kind of stuff Tanya, I mean, really!!

: D

I just thought of like 4 more random projets to do... wish I had time to start a couple of them now, but I have to think SLEEPY THOUGHTS.

I was on the verge of passing out earlier... what happened to that??

btw .... did you guys know that you can choose the people who collect your roses and lottery prizes ??

hey Kijo... I saw you mention yesterday something about a new job... can you fill me in? I'd hate tohave to go through all the back posts

all of these fun people showed up ...... that is what happened .... when it was just the two of us it was harder ......

I knew you would like that kind of tuff. And I am serious .... we should go .... I can't go in the summer because it is blackout for my pass ....but just about any other time is good ...

Oh sure Frannie.

the other day I heard the motel right next door was hiring, so I went in and put in an application before heading home.

A few hours after I got home, the owner called wanting me to come up there, so I did, and he wanted me to start Sunday (tonight.)

So now I am working two jobs, and its really kind of convenient they are so close. : D

I will be working mostly afternoons but perhaps 1-2 morning shifts (know I have to work every Wednesday morning.)

So today I go in from 3-11PM then off to my regular job 11-7AM.

(the reason why I should really be trying to get some Zzzzz's.)

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh Gill, I am glad you like those videos, arent they the cutest!!!!

: 3

Wonderful, just mine and IMOM's sense of humour too - we have a second family you know, who travel with us...hmmm

Wish Fairy wrote:
Hi Gill - thanks for the Chocolate prize :-)

You're welcome, just a small thing.
I'm struggling to sort out the answers though for some of the comps. I need to go and do the food guessing result and the Attic NtDs.

How's your weekend so far Wish?

TanyaRC wrote:
btw .... did you guys know that you can choose the people who collect your roses and lottery prizes ??

I heard something but didn't investigate? how do you do it Tanya?

Tanya, I meant the cutting off of the pet's heads!!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

seemingly I have been getting hyper around this time everyday, not sure why.... perhaps cause I am no longer on those awful antibiotics?

wow... gonna be a busy girl.. but will help you catch up/get ahead money wise. Just be careful you don't get too run down. Congratulations!

soo today is pizza day here.. and these special little hot pocket type things Imake. A super Bowl Tradition, but lots of work!

Right now - I need you guys to fill me in, we wont be watching tonight, wrong time zone...but who do we want to win?

thanks Frannie, I know been getting talk from Mom#2 (tanya) all week about it.... but will be working 80 hours, and will have 88 hours off still, so I think it will be okay. like I said before, I can always cut down a shift or two if I need to.

But yes, I am hoping I can catch up very soon on everything I need to!!!!

Zoonie wrote:
Right now - I need you guys to fill me in, we wont be watching tonight, wrong time zone...but who do we want to win?

New Orleans Saints!

Kijo....... ok, I misunderstood ....... But we can still go to Disney ..... Get clyde andget unde the blankie and take a nap ....

Gill, when you got to the part where it says that it will post the information to your wall, under the blank bar where you can write, is lock. click on the lock and choose, customize, I think, and pick the friends whose walls you want it to appear on ..... I haven't tried it yet .... I would suggest that if you do it, you put there names in the comment spot. A freind e-mailed me some of her links so that I could collect her roses. I am not sure how she did it, but I have an e-mail into her to ask ...

Kijo - wow that's a lot of hours. Go careful !!

Gill - weekend has been good so far, quiet...just chores and dinner with friends.......also watching the rugby

Laughing its okay Tanya, its easy to misunderstand when I am going ninety to nothing!!!

Yes, Yes, I know.... time for you to run me off! hehehehehe.

Clyde is doing his own thing, so I shall sleep alone! : O

But sorry all, I must leave. : C

see you all tonight or what not!

he he he ..... I watch it for the commercials!!

I try to do as easy a food as possible. Everybody brings something. About the most complicated thing that I am making is crockpot meatballs, and that is as much because I have to calculate when to put them on so that they will be done ..... lol

night night Kijo ..... I will talk to you tonight .....

Frannie, what are nancyburgers??

inu-kijo wrote:
thanks Frannie, I know been getting talk from Mom#2 (tanya) all week about it.... but will be working 80 hours, and will have 88 hours off still, so I think it will be okay. like I said before, I can always cut down a shift or two if I need to.

But yes, I am hoping I can catch up very soon on everything I need to!!!!

Kijo, you'll be fine, just watch your health and you'll know how you feel.

I've worked two jobs plenty of times, even when the girls were small. You just need to make sure you get your food shopping done and some good meals planned so that you don't neglect your welfare, and make it easy as you can when you're off.

Frannie wrote:
New Orleans Saints!

OK, it's a deal

TanyaRC wrote:

Gill, when you got to the part where it says that it will post the information to your wall, under the blank bar where you can write, is lock. click on the lock and choose, customize, I think, and pick the friends whose walls you want it to appear on ..... I haven't tried it yet .... I would suggest that if you do it, you put there names in the comment spot. A freind e-mailed me some of her links so that I could collect her roses. I am not sure how she did it, but I have an e-mail into her to ask ...

aaah I get it, easiest if you have some PS contacts in a list, as opposed to your closer friends, thanks Smile

does anything exciting happen to your rank here when you hit 1000?

See ya Kijo.

OMG Frannie they look awesome, but I think I gained 6lb just looking at the picture LOL Laughing (pastry makes me bloated as anything !!)

they are good... and tradition with us! I only make them once a year. My poor Mom would make them every couple weeks.. but she loved to cook and bake way more than I do. But I admit to loving to cook and bake

so we always make those for SuperBowl.. and then I make three pizzas.. one with everything for hubby, one with just cheese for daughter. and then a Sicilian pizza.. no tomatoes.. just onions and garlic and oregano and olive oil on the dough

Needless to say we have leftovers, but all freezes well

Pizza sounds great too ..... One of my fav's sounds kinda like you Sicilian .... I LOVE white pizza!!

TanyaRC wrote:
Pizza sounds great too ..... One of my fav's sounds kinda like you Sicilian .... I LOVE white pizza!!

yeah I do too... but this one has no sauce...

A pizza without tomato!!!

My regular is loads of tomato, oregano, basil, mozarella, red onion, tuna, capers and olive oil flavoured with a little chilli.

Yummy.

IMOM likes very spicy with loads of chilli and chorizo on his, as well as the red onion and capers.

no tomatoe.. no melted cheese either... just onions, a ton of them, good olive oil, lots of oregano and parm reg on it

ooooo.... must go look for mail .....

The white pizza has no sauce. just brushed with olive oil and garlic ...

Frannie wrote:
no tomatoe.. no melted cheese either... just onions, a ton of them, good olive oil, lots of oregano and parm reg on it

Mmmm I prefer pizza the Sicillian way Smile I like mine with anchovies and olives as well though.

Frannie wrote:
does anything exciting happen to your rank here when you hit 1000?

You're a Famous Member!

Frannie wrote:
ta daaaaaa 1000 posts!.. you all have mail....

oooh exciting, I'm in IMOM's account right now - will have to swap (IMOM is dismantling some of our YD's old bedroom furniture to throw away in the skip (dumpster) while its here)

Frannie wrote:

crikey, I just don't get that...a pizza without cheese or tomato, I never heard of such a thing!

Frannie wrote:
ok girls.. am going to go get busy! see you all later and....

Bye Frannie - thanks for the cherries