• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

wow .... put clothes in the washer and you gouys do two pages without me .....,

Hi KB and Tiph !!

Bye Dawn ...

Paige, the friend selection thing works with the roses too ....

TanyaRC wrote:

Hi KB and Tiph !!

Bye Dawn ...

we have fast fingers congratulations

oh okay .. ill have to remember that the next time i find hideeni and his pink tiger costume!!! congratulations

Frannie wrote:
30 pounds is approximately 13.61 kg.

:35: you lost 13.6 kg? waow it's a lot

Frannie wrote:
30 pounds is approximately 13.61 kg.
]

WOAH!!!!!!!! that is heaps to lose congratulations congrats kijo Smile

The builder called me, will have to go again in a second.

Hi Tiph, how are things?

DawnyDawn wrote:

Hiya Gill, I have a list for PS but it has full access. Cos mostly they're etiher RL friends or from here, people who I've got to know mostly...am I being naive d'ya think?

Paige<3 wrote:

Hi there Gill!!! congratulations

no, i dont really mind that much who sees most of my stuff , i dont have any addresses or phone numbers on there so there would not be much to see Ashamed

but im pretty sure some people block parts of their profile from some people

I think if you know people that's fine, as in know from chatting a fair bit, if you just add someone to gift or you don't really know them, I keep them restricted.

So the people who're on my PS restricted list wouldn't see Houdini or the extra cash.

I have to dash, back soon.

Zoonie wrote:

Hi Tiph, how are things?

DawnyDawn wrote:

Hiya Gill, I have a list for PS but it has full access. Cos mostly they're etiher RL friends or from here, people who I've got to know mostly...am I being naive d'ya think?

Paige<3 wrote:

no, i dont really mind that much who sees most of my stuff , i dont have any addresses or phone numbers on there so there would not be much to see Ashamed

I think if you know people that's fine, as in know from chatting a fair bit, if you just add someone to gift or you don't really know them, I keep them restricted.

So the people who're on my PS restricted list wouldn't see Houdini or the extra cash.

i can see it all........i must not be restricted then

Frannie wrote:
well.. gonna treat myself to a morning nap.. see you all later

i'd love but.....kids are around so no way

Bye Frannie!! You worked hard yesterday !!

TTYS ..... I don't know how much I will be around this week ..... Don't know how much internet we will have ...

Zoonie wrote:

Hi Tiph, how are things?

DawnyDawn wrote:

Paige<3 wrote:

i should really do this , but i want to wait , until my facebook updates it self to the new version the one most people dont really like apparently

Frannie wrote:
well.. gonna treat myself to a morning nap.. see you all later

cya congratulations

Back, with a steaming hot cottage pie topped with cheesy mash for a late lunch Smile

hmm im going to use this extra time i have right now to make a new signature Smile my old ones outdated!

Paige<3 wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:
Hi everyone *waves*

Hello Tiphphinne Smile you may want to check your fb link , doesnt seem to be working for me Sad

Paige, I've updated it now - I forgot to when I put a username up! Thanks

Frannie wrote:
Hugs Tiph !! I have not seen you in such a long time! Are you back home yet? Just heard about your gas leak last week

We got the gas back on about a week ago (I think!) and its so much nicer!

TanyaRC wrote:

Hi KB and Tiph !!

Bye Dawn ...

Hi Tanya how are you?

Zoonie wrote:

Hi Tiph, how are things?

Lets see... since 29th December (when I stopped being able to come on to chat) :
We've had the heating put back on, I ordered a new laptop so should be able to finish Snuffle's house!), got a new job (online of course), kicking butt with my Swedish - and planning my first trip to Sweden for April!! I've officially lost 46 pounds since November and managed to go down 5 dress sizes woohoo:)

I think thats my update haha:) How is everyone else?

[quote="Tiphphinne"]

Paige<3 wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:
Hi everyone *waves*

Lets see... since 29th December (when I stopped being able to come on to chat) :
We've had the heating put back on, I ordered a new laptop so should be able to finish Snuffle's house!), got a new job (online of course), kicking butt with my Swedish - and planning my first trip to Sweden for April!! I've officially lost 46 pounds since November and managed to go down 5 dress sizes woohoo:)

that's 23 kgs app; ? OMG and all that without a diet? you killed me!
I'm trying to loose app 12 lbs and it's already evil for me

Zoonie wrote:
Back, with a steaming hot cottage pie topped with cheesy mash for a late lunch Smile

sounds yumm!

Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

sounds yumm!

rofl sounds like i would die for it

Tiphphinne wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:
Hi everyone *waves*

Hello Tiphphinne Smile you may want to check your fb link , doesnt seem to be working for me Sad

Paige, I've updated it now - I forgot to when I put a username up! Thanks

Frannie wrote:
Hugs Tiph !! I have not seen you in such a long time! Are you back home yet? Just heard about your gas leak last week

We got the gas back on about a week ago (I think!) and its so much nicer!

TanyaRC wrote:

Hi KB and Tiph !!

Bye Dawn ...

Hi Tanya how are you?

Zoonie wrote:

Hi Tiph, how are things?

hehe no problem thought i'd mention it hehe congratulations

k-barré wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

sounds yumm!

haha , i know it sounds crazy but i dont eat pie! but the cheesy mash sounds delicious!

Paige<3 wrote:
k-barré wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

sounds yumm!

haha , i know it sounds crazy but i dont eat pie! but the cheesy mash sounds delicious!

It's not a pie made of pastry Paige.
The base is a kind of ragout of minced beef, rich gravy and vegetables and the top is the cheesy mash (sorry K)

Tiph, that's a lot of news to catch up on! so glad you're back home and warm and safe again.

Gill .... lunch souds great!!

KB.... How are things going for you?? Any of the crazy weather that Gill has had to deal with?? I don't know how the weather compares where you two are at ...

Tiph!! WOW!!!! You are amazing !!

Maybe we need to start a diet/weight loss thread here..... Seems like a lot of us are on diets. Could be a good source of encouragement....

when i was i australia i use to eat a lot of pies........i just loved it! (we don't have that in france)

TanyaRC wrote:

KB.... How are things going for you?? Any of the crazy weather that Gill has had to deal with?? I don't know how the weather compares where you two are at ...

Maybe we need to start a diet/weight loss thread here..... Seems like a lot of us are on diets. Could be a good source of encouragement....

we must have something like 1 meter of snow........my town is 1000 m of altitude

k-barré wrote:

that's 23 kgs app; ? OMG and all that without a diet? you killed me!
I'm trying to loose app 12 lbs and it's already evil for me

I had a VERY underactive thyroid which made me pile on the pounds (and on someone who isn't even 5 feet tall its very obvious). In April last year it slowly started to work, and finally I think in November its 100% functioning. I also stopped snacking and forced my self to eat (I NEVER stop eating!!).... the final 12 pounds will be killer for me. I've started doing some active exercise as the weight loss has slowed down ... and when I go to Sweden I'll meet a bunch of friends I've had online for the past 15 years and I'd rather not be the fat one (I'm already the only girl.... and the only non-swede so I don't want to stick out that much!)

TanyaRC wrote:

I think a weight loss thread would be great! I know many, many of us are trying to ditch the extra weight (and as for the boob topic earlier... I have gone down from a 36JJ to a 32H so I'm SUPER happy!!!!!) (was that TMI? hhehe)

wow ..... kb .... I live at about 8 m above sea level ......

Do you live in an area that the Tour de France goes through?? I love watching that on TV, but I bet it is a pain for the local people ...

k-barré wrote:
when i was i australia i use to eat a lot of pies........i just loved it! (we don't have that in france)

ill swap you! Australia for France any time!! congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
k-barré wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

sounds yumm!

It's not a pie made of pastry Paige.
The base is a kind of ragout of minced beef, rich gravy and vegetables and the top is the cheesy mash (sorry K)

Tiph, that's a lot of news to catch up on! so glad you're back home and warm and safe again.

hehe okay Smile actually when im really hungry and theres only a pie i would tip the middle out , give it to the dog and just eat the pastry :S hehe

yep they will go through this year town names "les rousses" ....i do live close to that town...

I'm close to switzerland..........50 kms from geneva app.

Swap france for australia? my dream....if only i could get this working visa but i have to pay something like 1000e just to ask for and if the government refuse they won't give the money back...so i can only apply if 100% sure to get it

That sounds great KB!! in his younger days, hubby played at the Montreux Jazz Festival and gets this glow on his face everytime that he talks about it .. I have never been to Europe, but would love to come ... OH wants to go back there to see if it is all that he remembers ....

TanyaRC wrote:
That sounds great KB!! in his younger days, hubby played at the Montreux Jazz Festival and gets this glow on his face everytime that he talks about it .. I have never been to Europe, but would love to come ... OH wants to go back there to see if it is all that he remembers ....

this festival is fantastic..........i used to go! but i'm too busy now alone with 2 kids

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Armell!! Sorry you can't sleep .....

Hey Tanya, thanks hun, i go through this every once in awhile

k-barré wrote:
yep they will go through this year town names "les rousses" ....i do live close to that town...

I'm close to switzerland..........50 kms from geneva app.

Swap france for australia? my dream....if only i could get this working visa but i have to pay something like 1000e just to ask for and if the government refuse they won't give the money back...so i can only apply if 100% sure to get it

my dream is to get out of here !! seriously italy or france would love both!! another dream place would be to live in sanfransisco congratulations

armellproctor wrote:
hello , i am still wide awake 2nd night in a row Sad
so i thiught i would pop in and say hi xoxo

Hello armell congratulations sorry aswell that u cant sleep Sad , im actually getting sleep now

few!! my sigs finally done , bye bye australia!! oh wait its still all around me!

Paige<3 wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

Hello armell congratulations sorry aswell that u cant sleep Sad , im actually getting sleep now

Hello Paige, i am just having a cup of tea , and now my hubbie is up lol

Hi Bee!!

Paige .... your siggy is very cute!!

KB..... If ... no when ... I make it over there maybe we can meet for a meal ... Or at least you can give me some recommendations for places to visit ... We talk about coming over there, but have not made it .. I am hoping in a year to be able to plan a trip to Europe ...

hello paige, KB, army and tanya

hope your day/evening is good and hope that army will be able to sleep soon (I only know it too well - sleepless nights *sigh* )

armellproctor wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

Hello Paige, i am just having a cup of tea , and now my hubbie is up lol

congratulations well atleast its tea and not coffee! hehe no coffee for you!

Bee wrote:

hope your day/evening is good and hope that army will be able to sleep soon (I only know it too well - sleepless nights *sigh* )

thanks bee yes my day has been alright , its 11: 09 here better go to bed soon but one more hour wont hurt Ashamed

Bee wrote:

Hello Bee xox sleep and i don't do to well,