Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

Zoonie wrote:
I just decorated rooms 1 and 2 for Dawn's birthday - wasn't sure if petlings had stopped eating all the rare food now, or not? (I read that they should only eat the things they ask for now, don't want to risk it)

I still don;t know... I keep mine in the back garden now... just in case. I didn;t hear anyone else having the problem I had, though

Frannie wrote:
hello again!

Hey Frannie Smile

Zoonie wrote:
I just decorated rooms 1 and 2 for Dawn's birthday - wasn't sure if petlings had stopped eating all the rare food now, or not? (I read that they should only eat the things they ask for now, don't want to risk it)

OMG - good job you said that I had quite forgotten
Ashamed

and as long as I am asking questions.. does anyone have a list of the 12 colors for the roses?

I'm not sure, she was on earlier, we need to look back...

Am distracted again, still have Socks, the lady who was working with the charity (the one who took him for his vaccinations etc/) has fallen out with the committee and has resigned. Now she's contacted me to see if I'd say we were adopting him, and then let someone she knows have him - someone who the committee decided wasn't really suitable (she's 74 and they told me she wasn't sure at all, she'd prefer a less energetic cat)

I had to say no - not going to get involved in that kind of skullduggery, going behind people's backs.

Gaah, talk about put you in a difficult position.

Frannie wrote:
does Dawn have a wishlist?

I don;t think so Frannie - not that I can find anyway!

Frannie wrote:
and as long as I am asking questions.. does anyone have a list of the 12 colors for the roses?

I can't find one of these either (although I haven't speny much time looking so far)

Zoonie wrote:
I'm not sure, she was on earlier, we need to look back...

Am distracted again, still have Socks, the lady who was working with the charity (the one who took him for his vaccinations etc/) has fallen out with the committee and has resigned. Now she's contacted me to see if I'd say we were adopting him, and then let someone she knows have him - someone who the committee decided wasn't really suitable (she's 74 and they told me she wasn't sure at all, she'd prefer a less energetic cat)

I had to say no - not going to get involved in that kind of skullduggery, going behind people's backs.

Gaah, talk about put you in a difficult position.

that is awkward. It happens a lot this kind of "politics" in committes (voluntary / charity organisations) I've found!. I'd have done exactly what you did
:good:

i found a post from Dawn over in the Scavenger hunt.. no l ist.. not that there's a shortage of items to buy right now LOL

Frannie wrote:
i found a post from Dawn over in the Scavenger hunt.. no l ist.. not that there's a shortage of items to buy right now LOL

Am going to check the post then Frannie - thanks, LOL - you;re right about the items though OMG - so many things!!

Oi, I am back.... fell asleep in front of the computer, again, I really must stop that. : D

Frannie wrote:

peach rose
black rose
light purple rose
fuschia rose
orange rose
pink rose
light blue rose
green rose
red rose
white rose
yellow rose
deep purple rose

congratulations i dont think I've missed any

inu-kijo wrote:
Oi, I am back.... fell asleep in front of the computer, again, I really must stop that. : D

Paige<3 wrote:
Hello congratulations

Hiya Kijo *& Paige
Smile

Paige - have you started over in PS ? Is there something I can send you - I'd live to give you a gift of some sort Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Paige<3 wrote:
Hello congratulations

Hiya Kijo *& Paige
Smile

Paige - have you started over in PS ? Is there something I can send you - I'd live to give you a gift of some sort Smile

Hey Sharon congratulations

yeh i've started in ps , i was so lucky to have a few angels fill my house! congratulations

theres nothing i want really but i always love suprises even if its an apple! pumpkin pie loves the fruit lol Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
Here is the pics as well : D

pictur17.png

hehe good job :good: :good: :good: :good:

Paige<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Paige<3 wrote:
Hello congratulations

Hiya Kijo *& Paige
Smile

yeh i've started in ps , i was so lucky to have a few angels fill my house! congratulations

theres nothing i want really but i always love suprises even if its an apple! pumpkin pie loves the fruit lol Smile

Well Wish always has food Laughing Will try to send some things this week :-)

Hello, have started a ♥️Lurve♥️ thread for Valentine's

(always wondered, should it be Valentine's (as you really only ought to have one) or Valentines' for all those lovers out there???)

inu-kijo wrote:
i think i am going to make some chicken salad soon.

ooh me too ! Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Hello, have started a ♥️Lurve♥️ thread for Valentine's

(always wondered, should it be Valentine's (as you really only ought to have one) or Valentines' for all those lovers out there???)

Well, funny thing you should say that as I was wondering exactly the same thing today !!

inu-kijo wrote:
i think i am going to make some chicken salad soon.

hehe save me some!

Wish Fairy wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Paige<3 wrote:
Hello congratulations

Hiya Kijo *& Paige
Smile

Well Wish always has food Laughing Will try to send some things this week :-)

hehe thanks

I absolutely love chicken salad!

Although, tonight, we're having a pizza.

well after saying it had to go make it> clyde is laping up all the can juices as we speak.

I just made a salad of peas, beans, lentils and pea shoots with dressing, plus some cucumber and baby plum tomatoes

BG!!! yay! a little brightness to my day!!!

and K-B, whats up with you??

Hi there my sweets, how are you?

Oh and have you seen? I've just posted like 100 photos of the ski trip congratulations

Hello congratulations i never went to sleeep Sad just watched some tv...

its 3:49 am here need to get up at 7:00 am looks like im not going to be sleeping :|

oh no! I will have o check it out soon, trying to find an online movie to watch right now (whip i with drew berrymore and ellen paige.)

oh K-B I am sorry.

lol no worries kijo! in fact it's just that i'm really bad for diets.....1 week is already too much for me Laughing

You still have time They won't run away :p
Am watching The Big Bang Theory, again, the eps they run on TV now
I'm absolutely addicted : D

pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa arggggggggggggggggggggg

K-B it takes 30 days to learn a new habit, so diets are hard, for the first 30 days, then it becomes more programmed into your system.

i was watching big bang the other day... OMG his season episode 14 (or is it 15) is the GREATEST, its where sheldon gets "stuck" (like mental block)

30 days ! Do you really want to kill me? 30 days without a drink or fondue or raclette or just cheese, sausages, ham and so..........pizzas and ...NO WAY

inu-kijo wrote:
K-B it takes 30 days to learn a new habit, so diets are hard, for the first 30 days, then it becomes more programmed into your system.

i was watching big bang the other day... OMG his season episode 14 (or is it 15) is the GREATEST, its where sheldon gets "stuck" (like mental block)

30 daays???
Am since today also on a diet, so far, so good...

Oh nooes, I have no idea which one you're talking about LOL!
The one they're showing today is with Missy, Sheldon's sister
I looove where he tries to get his driver's license and every time he gets his nervous tics!

oh i dont think I have ever seen sheldon's sister.....

If you want I can find the link for you for the one I am talking about... its SO funny!!!

It's not all that funny this one, Raj is doing an experiment and can talk and in the end, the meds don't work anymore when it turns out Missy is interested in Raj : D

Please do send me a link congratulations

SWEEEEEEET I found my movie! yay, ill wait a little bit for it to load up. : D