Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning 8th Feb

So how are we all this fine winters day ...ok not so fine, its overcast and miserable here ,but I'm trying to be upbeat about it LaughingLaughing

What do you all think about the new items ...have you spent all your coins yet congratulations

Morning!!

Just had a lovely suprise..went in the kitched and there was a squirel sat on the bird table eating the bird food lol

No wonder the food has been going down so fast! And i always though squirels hibernated through the winter Ashamed

Phoebe loved standing on a chair watching it...the bird table is right next to the window, so she got a great view of it congratulationscongratulations

I feel so good today , hahaha , how about you , Kasi ?

ok ...fed up of miserable weather ..but then you don't have that problem congratulations
Supposed to be doing my housework ...will do, in a minute

Only have 2 weathers in here , sunny or rainy , but today is a cloudy day but haven't rained anymore , hopefully don't raining because last week my internet connection broke down because of thunder T,T

obbyz wrote:
Only have 2 weathers in here , sunny or rainy , but today is a cloudy day but haven't rained anymore , hopefully don't raining because last week my internet connection broke down because of thunder T,T

ah bless you ...i hope it doesn't rain for you either ...but I sure could do with some of your lovely sunshine right now Ashamed

Good morning everybody! I've studied this morning, but now I'll take some time to go shopping.... in PS! lol
I love ALL new items....

I was in school and I loved when we had sports. We were doing gymnastics.
P. S. In English is the name ''Star'' for something you can do.

do you mean a star jump ..where you jump with both arms and both legs going out ??

I meant steping with a right leg or left, than alongside ( you must do it fast) with the left or right arm ( If you stepped in front with the left leg than it is left arm) than the other hand ( if you stop doing this than it will look like a handstand) than you ent it with standing on both legs.

(This is the best I can to explian it( In my language I could explain it easy))

not sure if it the same thing sweetie, but there is definately a star jump

I will ask my mom to help me explain it in English when she comes back from work.

Tromo3 wrote:
I will ask my mom to help me explain it in English when she comes back from work.

sent you a pm sweetie ..that might help