Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Writer's Corner

I have been thinking about posting something about writing, whether amateur (fan fiction and the like) or professional (books, novels, etc). I am a writer by trade and have written countless stories, as well as a novel which I hope to edit and get published one fine day.

So, does anyone write here?
If so, what do you write?
Are you registered at any amateur or professional writer's sites? (Remember that no links are allowed, but pen names can be shared)

Let's talk about it. Smile

aw! that's great tiddly!!!!! i would like to read some of your work! i'm sure it's going to be great!

i wish i could write as well as i'm with math!

i prefer to read!

My pen name is Yva J. at one of the fan fiction sites. If you would like I can PM the url that will take you directly to my page. Smile I warn you, there are absolutely no Twilight stories there. congratulations

i write fan fiction for one girl on youtube... but i think they aren't good, so i'm not (NO WAY) gonna tell you in what vids did she use my stories

i absolutly agree! if they are used they cannot be bad! congratulations

tiddly i would love to read them too congratulations

i writte a little bit too.. i have an idea for a book.. original but veeeery difficult to be written well and NOT turn to a blah story... i have written a little bit of sort stories and a couple poems but even if i wanted to share i can't... you wouldn't understand although when i'm bored i murmur some english thingies that could be good

i'm making a movie by one of my stories (that i came up in 10min, but a while ago...)
it's about violence (it's for a competition) and it is 15 min. long...
i can't wait to finish it!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
My pen name is Yva J. at one of the fan fiction sites. If you would like I can PM the url that will take you directly to my page. Smile I warn you, there are absolutely no Twilight stories there. congratulations

LOL...no twilight? LOL LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

tweet40 wrote:
i'm making a movie by one of my stories (that i came up in 10min, but a while ago...)

wow! so much talent here!!

still laughing! Laughing

Tiddly~yes, can pm me your link? i love reading and would love to read your stuff! (yes, i do read non-twilight related books...sometimes hee hee )

smorkle wrote:
still laughing! Laughing

Tiddly~yes, can pm me your link? i love reading and would love to read your stuff! (yes, i do read non-twilight related books...sometimes hee hee )

me too! me too!!! congratulations

I am so relieved. I did write one Twilight one shot, but removed it. No one liked it because it was about Jacob (probably the only character in the books that I liked...the other was Carlisle Cullen. The rest of em weirded me out).

Fashionista wrote:
aw!!!!! can you share them with me!!!!!! i can understand!!!!!!!!

congratulations only the poems via e-mail because they are the only i have on my pc.. Ashamed if you want tell me congratulations

tweet40 wrote:

congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am so relieved. I did write one Twilight one shot, but removed it. No one liked it because it was about Jacob (probably the only character in the books that I liked...the other was Carlisle Cullen. The rest of em weirded me out).

I have noooooo clue which are those... Ashamed
i don't like twilight all that much... Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:

I have noooooo clue which are those... Ashamed
i don't like twilight all that much... Ashamed

Oh thank God, I am not the only one. I did read the first three books, but I didn't like them. Sad I am so glad that I am not out on a limb here. Ashamed

tiddly as much as i love books never read a sigle one of them! just saw the 1st movie out of curiosity!

I am a firm believer of reading something before saying 'gadzooks, it's the worst craze to hit since....uh...the backstreet boys!'. congratulations Actually, a funny bit with them, my mother actually listens to them, but that's another story.

But, with books, I have to read them before I judge them. I read the first three Twilight books and by the end of Eclipse I was sick to my stomach. I started that last one, but couldn't get beyond chapter 3.