Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lilmissbeltran

How can I balance my studies and Pet Society?

How can I balance both? It's already hard to balance it now cause I already have 2 petlings and they need to be fed everyday. Help me!Sad(

Wishlist: Lots of :pinkjello:'s , 's , cash and Bouncies! Smile

You have to be really strong willed and tell yourself that your studies must come first..if you set yourself a target time to study and once you have done that you are entitled to a break ..then you can feed your petlings !!

i totally agree wid u kasi.... Smile well i try login daily but stay in ps for not more than half to 1 hour ....and then giv more time to ur studies......in the weekends when u hav more time play a bit more and save sm money for monday.....im a student of college and its hard for me too.....i completely understand the situation. Smile

hmm.. are you a morning or night type? use morning or night for a little ps on your gap hours when you are home and study the rest i find it difficult too.. Ashamed the weekend mornings are also good for ps.. when you are reading and have a break to eat, drink something or talk on the phone have ps open could be helpfull as well congratulations

sorry i cant help with this .. im having this kind of problem too ive been here for 12 hrs in the front of the computer and guess what i have term exam tomorrow and it is a major subjects until now i didnt open my notes to study Sad which is very bad im having low grades now im really sad dont know how to self discipline

you can set a limit of how many hours you do each actib=vity ecevery day, and have a reminder to ring between the activities!
for example, 2 hours forum , 1 hours game
2 hours study per day!
you can even set a time shcedule!

Fashionista wrote:
i do that Lucky!

me too!

TipPy wrote:
sorry i cant help with this .. im having this kind of problem too ive been here for 12 hrs in the front of the computer and guess what i have term exam tomorrow and it is a major subjects until now i didnt open my notes to study Sad which is very bad im having low grades now im really sad dont know how to self discipline

i have done that as well Ashamed

Fashionista wrote:
you can set a limit of how many hours you do each actib=vity ecevery day, and have a reminder to ring between the activities!
for example, 2 hours forum , 1 hours game
2 hours study per day!
you can even set a time shcedule!

Laughing it's like a cat typing! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationsLaughing

also that works only if you are capable to keep a schedual... i can't... Ashamed like you i should be to bed looooong time ago... Ashamed

hannahbananaa wrote:
you have to be strong!! or you just have to accept your pet society addiction!!! Laughing

Laughing

Fashionista wrote:
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

that is what it means determination!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Laughing

When I was at the University, I did not have this problem. But, when I get started in my ministerial studies, I will be in the same boat with all fo you. What I have decided to do is take some time for myself, but I have decided that in the morning I would play PS (or other games) and in the afternoon I would devote to my writing, housework, cleaning, etc.

Every day at 13:00 my husband comes home for lunch, so I have it on the table and ready when he arrives. Then after lunch, I try to concentrate on my writing.

It's a matter of budgeting your time and managing to keep up with your studies. It's also about priorities.

Hope that helps. Smile Good luck with your studies.

i just had a french manicure done and didn't want to ruin it! Laughing

is not that hard to keep a scedule, i'm sure you can do it !

LOL, no one can study 24 hours a day Smile
Your petlings only need like 1 food a day. You can visit all your friends in an hour or two if you have many of them like I do.

So, just balance it out a little Smile

the only think that really helped me get back to my studies was to disconnect my internet. its a bit drastic but i just had to. ive already felt the consequences of not studying. and trust me its not a good feeling

I actually got more writing done when I was on my way somewhere. My laptop does not have Internet capabilities. Smile

I think you should make a schedule.... what time to study, what time to play PS, what time to do homework, ect.....
They're should be different schedule on every day, play only 30 mins in weekdays that's enough.... spin the wheel, visit your friends..... on weekends you can play like, 2 hours or so.... you know studies is for your FUTURE!!!!!!!!!