Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RocLibrarian

New Member: April/Oberon

Hello. I'm addicted to Pet Society and enjoy playing with my PS friends Stasia and Yvette. I think they are both on this board now. Yvette invited me to join.

My pet's name is Oberon. He is a friendly and sociable pet with a taste for fine art and a love of big happy parties.

hi!! welcome here in PSFC! a great place for all ps addicts, lol

glad to have you here April! any questions feel free to ask, ok? and have fun posting here, join in any of our comps n giveaways but u must meet first a minimum of of 20 post to join in any of these..u can increase ur post easily by chatting in our cafe area or playing with our games in the game arcade section or even by trading...

WELCOME AGAIN!! Smile

I am looking at the forum and see trading. I am new to the idea of trading. What is a 4999? How does the referee process work? I apologize if there is a thread covering this topic. I could not easily locate one.

4999 items are Princess Bed and Red Bubble Chair which is the Luxury shop and if u sell them back in the machine it will cost 4999.

How does the trade work when a Safe Trader Referee is involved?

The trade should follow these guidelines:
- ask a ref to help both party\'s state the trade on the thread.
- ref agrees , then send both traders a pm (on psfc) with a password for the trade (keep it safe).
- you then f/r the rep, adding the password in to the f/r, if you are all ready friends then you send a note in ps with the pass word attached.
- wait for the rep to reply.
- send the items over , happy in the knowledge you have made a safe trade
- when ref has receved all items he/she will send the items to their new homes.

link HERE

Welcome along to the forum ....as Chay has said any questions please just ask ...we will be only too happy to help you.
Look forward to chatting in the cafe ....join in and have lots of fun

Thanks, Kasijab. I am already learning so many new tips and tricks by reading the forums! I am excited about using all my new knowledge. And I thought I was a pretty smart PS player already! congratulations

Yay you made it. April is a great friend to Tiddly Winks, and I am overjoyed that you are here. So glad to see you here.