Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Found my first lost Petling

i found PPP's kitten and got 200 coins for it!!
go to my profile to get 20 coins congratulations

i thkn a few people can find it from the same post... go to sarah's profile, and check if you can get it too...

I think there's a glitch with the petling finding. Click more than once on the same one, and you might get another 200 reward.

tweet40 wrote:
i thkn a few people can find it from the same post... go to sarah's profile, and check if you can get it too...

don't know how many people can claim it ..but i just got the 200 coins. Yet when I clicked on Tiddly's to claim the 20 coins it said they were all gone !!

yes, i just earned 1000 from only one post!
hope they don't fix it....
you just open one page of PS and one with the link from the post... and keep refreshing the one from the post, and you'll keep getting the message that you've found the petling, and a bags of coins will apear in your room...

tweet40 wrote:
yes, i just earned 1000 from only one post!
hope they don't fix it....
you just open one page of PS and one with the link from the post... and keep refreshing the one from the post, and you'll keep getting the message that you've found the petling, and a bags of coins will apear in your room...

certainly seems to be a glitch ..i just got it 4 times also ...from the same post. congratulations

I was wondering how that worked. None of my friends have lost a petlling yet. Or at least they haven't posted asking for help finding one.

you just see a post in facebook ..and click on the find puppy/kitty link ..thats all and you get 200 coins for it !

That's easy enough. Will have to watch and see if anyone loses a petling. Some of my neighbors now have 3 petlings. Sasha is sticking with 2 for now.

SashaGirl wrote:
That's easy enough. Will have to watch and see if anyone loses a petling. Some of my neighbors now have 3 petlings. Sasha is sticking with 2 for now.

I'm really sorry SashaGirl but your facebook link isn't set right. It takes me to my own homepage. You need to copy and paste the link from your PROFILE page ...it will not affect any privacy settings you have in facebook, but will allow people to see the add me screen if necessary.