Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I'm back, but I'm not active as I used to be...

Guest Guest
are there any new smilies? congratulations

Guest Guest
:chin4: :chin4: :chin4:

Guest Guest

Can't wait though congratulations

Hi lazar! how are you hun! I'm not online really often too lately, so... have I missed something? have you improved your studies??

Guest Guest

Yes I did...

Hello everyone! I;m gonna be here 45 mins Smile

Guest Guest

Let me guess... bad marks??

Guest Guest

Hmm.. let me guess:
Math: 3-2
Serbian: 2
English: 5
Chemyja (you know what I mean Laughing): 2-3-1 ....

the same is with me

math: 2
serbian: 3
english: 5 (thanks to facebook and PSFC congratulations)
CHEMISTRY: test on tuesday (hoping 5)

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
english: 5 (thanks to facebook and PSFC congratulations)

LaughingLaughing

Hiya Lazar & Rocky-how are you? THANK YOU for posting your lost pet, I was able to collect bonus coins of 20!! yippie! Have a great weekend.
hugs

Guest Guest

Awww I paid for them,and now you found them Sad
Well,thanks anyway congratulations Thank you for the great weekend wishing. I will explain everything once I get my internet back

Guest Guest

I'm here again congratulations

Guest Guest

I'm back guys! Will be active once again congratulations

Guest Guest

Hi mayski
How are you?

I'm doing good! I am FINALLY over my flu yippie me! lol
How's it going? How are your studies coming along?

Guest Guest

Bad... got an F from history today

OH NO!! I'm guessing the F isn't for fantastic huh? Well, study harder next time so it can average out that score...YOU CAN DO IT!!! :good:

At least now you know yourself that you need to work harder hun..that is half the battle.

Dont be afraid to ask for help if you think you need it...you can do it hun xxx

Guest Guest

You give me confidence lisa,you,and everyone here! Ashamed

Lazar wrote:
Bad... got an F from history today

wellcome to my life....

Guest Guest

I'm here again... lol congratulations

Guest Guest

Have you checked the foodie goodie ?

Guest Guest

It's reopened again Smile

Guest Guest
OK here are the recent happenings in my RL:
Today I got 3 F's from Gym,Serbian,and Biology. My parents are really angry and after 300 prays they allowed me to go to internet caffe. I really don't know what will happen when I go home,which is around 10 minutes from now... In the musical school,there are a lot of good news. Mostly that I got 5 A's,and that I'm in love again,this time,secret love. The snow dried off in our country,and we're now enjoying the sun. I take my dog for a walk every day with a little treat when we finish. We've also got a new neighbor dog which is really dangerous and who can hurt my Luna. We're trying to keep the distance between them,so we think that everything will be ok. I'm still trying to persuade my parents to pay one more month for my net,so keep your fingers crossed.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

aw! Lazyou should be proud of your As! congratulations but you must try to get better grades even in the courses you don't like so much!
being in love is great! i hope you have a good outcome! congratulations i'm sure you can pull this off and be better in all areas!

oh, and btw, yeah, it's such a beautifull weather arround here now... so.. spring..ish? congratulations

and love - my best friend pushed me on my secret crush today, and he got hurt Mad she is soooo....

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
gym? why F in gym? O.o

Because I don't know gym
Fashionista wrote:
aw! Lazyou should be proud of your As! congratulations but you must try to get better grades even in the courses you don't like so much!
being in love is great! i hope you have a good outcome! congratulations i'm sure you can pull this off and be better in all areas!

I'll try Ashamed
tweet40 wrote:
oh, and btw, yeah, it's such a beautifull weather arround here now... so.. spring..ish? congratulations

and love - my best friend pushed me on my secret crush today, and he got hurt Mad she is soooo....

Laughing

but what's there not to know?

btw, i just came back from ''the competition'' in informatics congratulations
i'm 2nd!!!

Guest Guest

Milenaaaa!!! I am posting a new thread. I am in depression really

Guest Guest
Posting the thread...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to come every once in a while!

Guest Guest

LoL I had just changed the title Laughing
It's too emotional *runs to edit the 1st post*

Guest Guest
Laughing you make me rofl tweet! Laughing
What's new at your place? Where do you live again?

likje you don't know i live in kazahstaan...
jk
nothing's new, and nothing's old congratulations
blah... i'm not intresting at all

Guest Guest

OMG I'm serious! You live in ... ??