Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

Zoonie wrote:
You're right, one of IMOM's friends is missing, you can go to her house, but there's nothing there, and no pet either!

it's fixed now !! Thanks goodness

Zoonie wrote:
Welcome home to your OH, see you Wish.

He says "HI" right back Laughing

piglet44 wrote:
good day all. got borrowed laptop still so wanted to check in here and see how everyone was doing Smile

Hey Piglet
congratulations I'm doing fine and am glad it's Friday

hiya Piglet, was doing visits, sorry.

By the way - one of the mods asked me to get you to check your FB link as although it works ok for me, it takes her to her home page. Thanks.

Yes - Piglet - it doesn't work for me either, takes me to my home page.
I'm guessing something has randomly changed in your FB privacy settings - it happened to me Mad

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
You're right, one of IMOM's friends is missing, you can go to her house, but there's nothing there, and no pet either!

it's fixed now !! Thanks goodness

Zoonie wrote:
Welcome home to your OH, see you Wish.

He says "HI" right back Laughing

piglet44 wrote:
good day all. got borrowed laptop still so wanted to check in here and see how everyone was doing Smile

Hey Piglet
congratulations I'm doing fine and am glad it's Friday

i can understand the glad its friday bit only thing i dont like about weekends is library is closed on sundays so i dont even get my usually hour of internet :|

Zoonie wrote:
hiya Piglet, was doing visits, sorry.

By the way - one of the mods asked me to get you to check your FB link as although it works ok for me, it takes her to her home page. Thanks.

am doing visits myself and also trying to figure out what color roses im missing as i only have 9 colors lol
do u mean my fb link????

All the tabs are at the top of the page Piglet, on the bright pink band, go to the profile tab Smile

ok replaced link hopefully now it will work again. probaly when they changed me to the new awful layout it thru it out of whack.

man im kicking myself for not bring my purse with me to library as i need my tums stupid acid reflex

Whoop Whoop, it's Friday night and I have a glass of chilled rosé wine and we're having steak,chips and oven roasted tomatoes for dinner tonight Smile

Piglet - it works now :happy2:

Gill - yummy dinner. We are having ritual spg bol tonight as it's OH's fave meal ever ! (weird)

I too have wine (but white for me...I don't do pink anything LOL)

You said you were trying to buy some land before .........any news...how much land ....what will you do with it .........investment ? (too many questions ?? Laughing )

Zoonie wrote:
Whoop Whoop, it's Friday night and I have a glass of chilled rosé wine and we're having steak,chips and oven roasted tomatoes for dinner tonight Smile

thats sounds good gill

Wish Fairy wrote:
Piglet - it works now :happy2:

Gill - yummy dinner. We are having ritual spg bol tonight as it's OH's fave meal ever ! (weird)

I too have wine (but white for me...I don't do pink anything LOL)

You said you were trying to buy some land before .........any news...how much land ....what will you do with it .........investment ? (too many questions ?? Laughing )

what in dickens is spg bol?? is that a type of spaghetti?
we are having taco's as usual on our friday nights. no wine for me as its only 1:20 pm right now and besides i dont think the library would like me to sit here swigining wine lol. i do have a bottle of cranberry&raspberry juice though.

Aaah the land.

It's actually the wood behind our house and behind the house next door.

The wood was in the ownership of the private building company who built our house and next door. We offered them a £3k profit on it after they bought it - but they wanted double what they paid for it plus a further £3,000

We didn't increase our offer so they kept it.
Now they're in administration and the bank are trying to sell it.

We're going to offer a third of what we offered last time and see.

Zoonie wrote:
Aaah the land.

It's actually the wood behind our house and behind the house next door.

The wood was in the ownership of the private building company who built our house and next door. We offered them a £3k profit on it after they bought it - but they wanted double what they paid for it plus a further £3,000

We didn't increase our offer so they kept it.
Now they're in administration and the bank are trying to sell it.

We're going to offer a third of what we offered last time and see.

LOL NICE !!!!!! :good: Good chance!

piglet44 wrote:
what in dickens is spg bol?? is that a type of spaghetti?
we are having taco's as usual on our friday nights. no wine for me as its only 1:20 pm right now and besides i dont think the library would like me to sit here swigining wine lol. i do have a bottle of cranberry&raspberry juice though.

LOL Spag Bol, short for spaghetti bolognaise (Yummy - I use a recipe by Alistair Little for the ragu, it has milk in it, and it's absolutely delish)

I love tacos - and as for the wine, you could try telling them that the sun's well over the yardarm for your friends? It's pitch black here, and has been for a while now

Wish Fairy wrote:

LOL NICE !!!!!! :good: Good chance!

The surveyors they've appointed have been to inspect the woods, but discovered they can't get access without trespassing (through our garden, lol)

We intend buying in partnership with our neighbours, so the woods will be protected, and neither owner can sell without the other's consent.

Oopps LOL - sorry Piglet - Spag BOL Laughing

MMMmmmmm tacos are my 100% fave thing ever I think congratulations
I might have a tot of vodka to go with that canberry and raspberry juice

Got to get the dinner sorted - have a great weekend if I don't see you Piglet.
Gill - shall we try to get the quiz finished this weekend ? Message me if you need :-)

OK Wish, not sure when I'll be around, movements are fluid rofl due to ED being here!

did I hear that the sun is over the yardarm?? Vt for me please... with a twist of lime so I don't get scurvy or rickets?

Ok stopping in for a SECOND to say that we SAVANNAH, GA were supposed to get 3 INCHES OF SNOW TODAY!!!

Last time it snowed here, it was before I was BORN.

So anyways, been sitting at work all day, waiting for the magic 3 inches.... and all we have had ALL DAY is cold... and rain. : C
Disappointing.

1 hour left of my 16 hour shift and I can go home!

*POOF*

Oh, and if by chance Flordia (most likely the panhandle) gets some snow to stick on the ground, ALL 50 STATES will have snow.

Unprecidented!

*RUNS AWAY*

Wish Fairy wrote:
Oopps LOL - sorry Piglet - Spag BOL Laughing

MMMmmmmm tacos are my 100% fave thing ever I think congratulations
I might have a tot of vodka to go with that canberry and raspberry juice

Got to get the dinner sorted - have a great weekend if I don't see you Piglet.
Gill - shall we try to get the quiz finished this weekend ? Message me if you need :-)

enjoy dinner wish. you also have a great weekend and dont work to hard cooking

Zoonie wrote:
OK Wish, not sure when I'll be around, movements are fluid rofl due to ED being
here![/qtuote]

sounds like a great idea for the woods.
ill defiantly take the shot of vodka whoever has it as i gotta go hop on bus in a bit to go get son and its a hour ride each way yuck yuck.
btw what the heck is that on zoonies face/head? he looks like 1 of the babies from shrek 3 movie Laughing

[quoteth="Frannie"]did I hear that the sun is over the yardarm?? Vt for me please... with a twist of lime so I don't get scurvy or rickets?

frannie

Frannie wrote:
did I hear that the sun is over the yardarm?? Vt for me please... with a twist of lime so I don't get scurvy or rickets?

congratulations good thinking Frannie!

and - of course the lime will surely count towards your 5 a Day portions (fruit and veg)

Thank You very much for all the pressies for Zoonie Franster

oh more than welcome Gill... you do so much for this group... least I can do is pay you some kindness. I just stopped in before I head off to a nap.

We're sitting around the kitchen table, chatting, drinking and just catching up Smile

Oh and thank you Piglet, I got a rose off your link, it was pale mauve - I have no idea if I'm missing many - although I know I don't have black yet.

Zoonie wrote:
Oh and thank you Piglet, I got a rose off your link, it was pale mauve - I have no idea if I'm missing many - although I know I don't have black yet.

yw mp. i might have a spare black rose not sure as im on sons account right now as i can get 10 extra coins doing his 50 visits after doing 50 of my own Laughing
if i do have a extra is there a way i can send it you or is ps not allowing that?

Zoonie wrote:
I don't think they can be gifted, but thanks for the thought Smile

you cant gift the roses i just tried lol

My tiddly wiggly piggly I have to cook, sorry - let Kitty have a note of what you might still need at the G/R if you don't get the stuff, I'm sharing it out and not got too many clothes in yet.

See you soon x

Zoonie wrote:
My tiddly wiggly piggly I have to cook, sorry - let Kitty have a note of what you might still need at the G/R if you don't get the stuff, I'm sharing it out and not got too many clothes in yet.

See you soon x

dont work to hard in the kitchen have a great weekend with ed. hopefully i can borrow laptop a day next week again until then stay safe&well

inu-kijo wrote:
anyone here?

guess who's boss just left??

; D

im here for another 15 minutes then gotta grab son. so any snow there yet???

Hello! I do call by quite often but always seem to miss everyone. Sad Hope you are all well. Take care and hope to catch up soon.

oooo Ilove Bacon.. good morning Gill.. hope you're enjoying ED's visit

odd coincidence.. I fell asleep on a the singing for Olympic ceremony.. woke up exactly where I left off on the rebroadcast

How funny Smile

Typing one fingered while I'm eating.

Nice to have ED home yes Smile

do you recall what was the name of the red jacket - similar to the RCMP- that we had in PS? I can't find one in either mark's closet or mine

call off the search.. I found one in Misha's closet!!!! thanks anyway though

yes that was it.. so strange at one point I must have had three.. was in a little panic when I couldn't find any last night LOL the things we worry about, eh?

will be right back.... coffee is ready.... pours you a cup.. you can do your own additives though, ok?

Frannie wrote:
yes that was it.. so strange at one point I must have had three.. was in a little panic when I couldn't find any last night LOL the things we worry about, eh?

congratulations I know, but the closets and chests are full now and the names are sometimes nothing like you expect.