Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

Zoonie wrote:
Having declined to watch a programme about people who have bodily problems so embarrassing that they have to go on national TV to have them diagnosed I find myself watching a programme that explains how inside corridors were a massive (and revolutionary) status symbol in the time of King Henry VIII

- oh deep joy!

Zoonie wrote:
Oooh hello Boogs, didn't see you before

Mega hug xxx

Ive seen that programme before and doh WHY do they do it

How are you me loon?

new pc is here its so fast boogie looks like she is on something, never seen her move so fast Laughing

and i can also open more than one window without the crashing congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Boogs, if you read back, you'll see, R and I ... we're going to WEMBLEY!!!

Rushing back to find out who you'r e going to see...footie or music

DawnyDawn wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Dawn how are you? long time no see

Our team was at wembley the year before last and won the FA cup congratulations now they are about to go into administration unless we see a miricle EEK! and if we do were still going down Sad (OH is gutted)

So is it footie taking you to wembleyj??

Where'd everyone go?

Sounds exciting Gill...the corp thingy at Wembley! Cup Finals are the only thing I watch really and of course we'll be wanting Villa to win, being a Midlands team and of course we don't want United to win anything LOL

sorry if im in and out but im trying to figure out why windows media player will not see the music files I transfered from my old comp grrrrrr

bogie wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Our team was at wembley the year before last and won the FA cup congratulations now they are about to go into administration unless we see a miricle EEK! and if we do were still going down Sad (OH is gutted)

Hi Boogie, nice to see you too...it's been a while

It's Gill who's going to Wembley, I just looked back, Man U and Villa in the Carling Cup Whoot! should be good they've got corp hospitality....V. V. Posh!

So Pompey then? We're Liverpool supporters, that's what hubby's watching now but they're loosing (bad mood later then)

How are you hun?

My connection has decided to play up - I swear it waits for company!

Yes for the Villa -v- Manc final.

Am eagerly looking at the scores so far tonight, booo the *rse!

Obv will support Villa (my second team)

so genuinely sorry about Pompey Boogs, although if they're out of the league I hear all points -v- them will be void and so L'pool would move up the league.

Had my hair done today, feel like a new woman!

How was you meal out and your birthday as a whole Dawn?

PS super Boogie!!! >>>zoooooooom

DawnyDawn wrote:
bogie wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Hi Boogie, nice to see you too...it's been a while

It's Gill who's going to Wembley, I just looked back, Man U and Villa in the Carling Cup Whoot! should be good they've got corp hospitality....V. V. Posh!

So Pompey then? We're Liverpool supporters, that's what hubby's watching now but they're loosing (bad mood later then)

How are you hun?

Ohhh I did not read back far enough :Oops: congrats to me loon congratulations

I know my OH is out with the lads watching the game as he supports Liverpool, but pomey is our home town, will be so sad if we loose them Sad

All good here just hectic. but with my new super speedy computer Ill be around alot more congratulations

I know it's always sad when an established team have troubles becasue of money. I felt for Leeds the other year but they're doing great now.

I love hair dresser day Gill, I bet you feel like a new woman? I get to go lots more now my Becci is qualified....whoot, just call, go and the whole thing costs me a tenner!! Colour, cut, blow dry the lot! Niiiiice!

My birthday meal was fab Gill, thanks, Bex bf did come along and it was such a great evening. They were all on form and had us in stitches most of the night...it's great when you have them with you isn't it. On nights like that my life is just .... well .... perfect.

I never thought I'd be shouting for the Toffees, but then again, my Chris (True Blue) is a fan (bless her)

Zoonie wrote:
My connection has decided to play up - I swear it waits for company!

Yes for the Villa -v- Manc final.

Am eagerly looking at the scores so far tonight, booo the *rse!

Obv will support Villa (my second team)

so genuinely sorry about Pompey Boogs, although if they're out of the league I hear all points -v- them will be void and so L'pool would move up the league.

Had my hair done today, feel like a new woman!

How was you meal out and your birthday as a whole Dawn?

PS super Boogie!!! >>>zoooooooom

BIRTHDAY EEK WHEN? Ashamed I keep missing things

Happy belated birthday Dawn.

Is there anything you need or would like in the ps shops?

New woman :woot: your so glamorous

It is sad about pompey I know were going down which would be a good thing due to the financial state of the club, we just hope we do not lose them completely as they have been a team since the begining.

bogie wrote:

All good here just hectic. but with my new super speedy computer Ill be around alot more congratulations

That'd be good maybe we'll catch up with each other a bit more...I'm mostly on in the dya though

Aaaw Dawn, sounds lovely. You must have had a great day all in all, shame we couldn't see more of you - darn work!

oooh three Liverpool families all in at the same time Whoop Whoop!

Boogs, you miss K, she was on a lot this last couple of days - you seriously need to hang out more, you've been missed so badly!

Aaaw I feel all smiley now Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Aaaw Dawn, sounds lovely. You must have had a great day all in all, shame we couldn't see more of you - darn work!

Boogs, you miss K, she was on a lot this last couple of days - you seriously need to hang out more, you've been missed so badly!

I did feel bad for not being around much yesterday when everyone was so kind...but like it comes down to work doesn't it? We all have to earn a crust LOl.

And now I really have to go, my eyes are burning, the match has finished and it's up early again in the morning...

Lots of hugs to you both

DawnyDawn wrote:
bogie wrote:

That'd be good maybe we'll catch up with each other a bit more...I'm mostly on in the dya though

Me too normally, Its been a while since I wished everyone "morning" and still there at lunch :rolf: Real life caught up with me for a while but things are starting to calm down now so fingers crossed Ill be about alot more.

Zoonie wrote:

Ive missed all of you too All is calming down here now so I should have more freetime congratulations (until I start decorating :whoot: but will wait for spring I think (2020 )

bogie wrote:

Happy belated birthday Dawn.

Is there anything you need or would like in the ps shops?

New woman :woot: your so glamorous

It is sad about pompey I know were going down which would be a good thing due to the financial state of the club, we just hope we do not lose them completely as they have been a team since the begining.

It was yesterday Boogie and thank you, I had a lovely day.

DawnyDawn wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I did feel bad for not being around much yesterday when everyone was so kind...but like it comes down to work doesn't it? We all have to earn a crust LOl.

And now I really have to go, my eyes are burning, the match has finished and it's up early again in the morning...

Lots of hugs to you both

Sweet dreams and be sure to tell me what belated pressie you want xxx

DawnyDawn wrote:
Oh No! Gill Liverpool lost!

Gaaah! silly fools, and have been reading about the possible new investors - SO much indecision at the club, is not good for the team at all, the only saving grace is that tonight's other results work FOR us!

I don't want Pompey to go ponto Boogs Sad

Night night Dawn, one day you'll manage to join our Horlicks club congratulations

Boogs, am so pleased that you finally got your comp!

tweet40 wrote:
dropping by to say hi!

Hi Tweet, what are you up to?

are you ok?

tweet40 wrote:
dropping by to say hi!

Hi Tweet Nice to meet you congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
Oh No! Gill Liverpool lost!

Gaaah! silly fools, and have been reading about the possible new investors - SO much indecision at the club, is not good for the team at all, the only saving grace is that tonight's other results work FOR us!

I don't want Pompey to go ponto Boogs Sad

Night night Dawn, one day you'll manage to join our Horlicks club congratulations

Boogs, am so pleased that you finally got your comp!

Im sure Pompey will hang in there :pinch:

I know and I can see the whole of this page without using the scroll bar every 2 mins congratulations

Pompey have 7 more days to sort something out!

I feel my Horlicks calling...

Been lurking for some time now... but too lazy to post as I will be taking a nap pretty soon...

: D

Zoonie wrote:
Pompey have 7 more days to sort something out!

I feel my Horlicks calling...

Im keeping my fingers crossed

Me too, must get off to bed soon, if I miss you sweet dreams my new hairdo loon :love2:

inu-kijo wrote:
Been lurking for some time now... but too lazy to post as I will be taking a nap pretty soon...

BG how are you?

aaaw it's ok Kijo, you get some rest

New-hairdo-loon Laughing

I'm putting the kettle on to celebrate, and getting Socks in - the loon of all loons!

bogie wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

BG how are you?

Im missing an "I" in there congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
aaaw it's ok Kijo, you get some rest

New-hairdo-loon Laughing

I'm putting the kettle on to celebrate, and getting Socks in - the loon of all loons!

Oh how i have missed you me Loon of all Loons

grrr and up until now I was liking windows 7 Sad

Why will wmp not put my music in the library :crying:

Hehehehehe Windows problems, wish I could help dear Boogie... but alas, I cannot.

Would you believe it, I just prepared a litter tray for Socks, turned, stepped backwards and tipped the whole lot over the floor

that was a huge amount of clearing up to do!

inu-kijo wrote:
everyone is getting new dos!!!

Gill are you getting Aggro at the game??

IMOM will be happy with 1-1 (the game tonight was the same opponents as the cup final we're going to)

I'm disappointed with our result (again)

I have vista Boogs, you've overtaken me!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Hehehehehe Windows problems, wish I could help dear Boogie... but alas, I cannot.

I know your a Mac girl congratulations so would I be if I could afford one

So sorry I missed the wedding Sad

Must now think hard about a belated present for you both (hinting for clues at to what to get)

Oh no! What a mess, Clyde ran me upstairs earlier with his productions.... must have been quite a feat for that small cat. (well... he is a 15lbs... so not really SMALL... but you know)

I was looking up British slang, trying to use some in sentences.

Laughing

Hmmmm, I would have to talk to the misses and get back to you, we missed you dearly, but know that you were there in spirit!!! : D

I am sure it is going to be slow at my job again tonight (no one has been getting online at all lately....)

anyone need a new siggy or avi or anything at all??

I meant to ask Gill, anything for the newsletter, i can send that out (a day late) tonight as well, as I need to send info about the V-day group pic. : D

Zoonie wrote:
Would you believe it, I just prepared a litter tray for Socks, turned, stepped backwards and tipped the whole lot over the floor

that was a huge amount of clearing up to do!

Ohh no thats not good :eek:

Zoonie wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
everyone is getting new dos!!!

Gill are you getting Aggro at the game??

IMOM will be happy with 1-1 (the game tonight was the same opponents as the cup final we're going to)

I'm disappointed with our result (again)

I have vista Boogs, you've overtaken me!!!

Good luck with the final your be

W7 seem great so far all is very fast, but for the life of me I cannot get my music files recognised in wmp so I give up for now too tired to read about it now

inu-kijo wrote:
Laughing

Hmmmm, I would have to talk to the misses and get back to you, we missed you dearly, but know that you were there in spirit!!! : D

I was gutted but I did not get on line for almost a week and when I did the pics were up Sad really sorry I missed it. Be sure to let me know what you want.

inu-kijo wrote:
I am sure it is going to be slow at my job again tonight (no one has been getting online at all lately....)

anyone need a new siggy or avi or anything at all??

I meant to ask Gill, anything for the newsletter, i can send that out (a day late) tonight as well, as I need to send info about the V-day group pic. : D

If you have time I would love a siggy of boogie and Boubie with lots of hearts in it please Smile

Omg Ive just looked on my calendar and I need to send YD to school tomorrow dressed as a pirate!!!!

Gotta go and find it in the dressing up box, hope it does not need washing as im already ready for my bed.

Hope to be about again tomorrow xx hugs xx love and miss you all

Sorry nights are boring for you Kijo, we lost a lot when we moved, but also people just move on, you know?

I got a FB message earlier from Pinki, and have poked Daisey (LOL, in the UK poked is slang for something quite different...am not sure how the filters here would deal with any slang I could teach you!) )

IMOM likes the hair btw.

Anyway I have to head upstairs, lacked sleep last night.

Newsletter, just Valentine pic and say that Wish and I are working on a comp with lovely prizes, and err, a Valentine name the differences, and errr...shake your lazy butts and join us!

I shall see you soon my loon and catch you in the morning Kijo my angel pie

Night girls xxx

can you tag me in a couple of pics, I am sure I can make time for it tongiht.

Also have been making Hidenii costumes if you guys would like to be dressed up for seperate pics or whatever.
I dunno.... not sure i worded that right.

Eeek Boogs.
I hate that late night omg, I need a costume.

Kijo feel free to play with Zoonie any which way - wish you were on my time zone babe!

See you tomorrow xxx

Gill I am quite aware of the art of poking my sweets, night girls, and i will see you in the AM. : D

Wow, no one online?

Not that I am surprised....

I took a shower today, promise.....

: C

I am here ... usually I'm the one wondering if I'm stinky .... ghost town here these days.

I know right???

Really mssing Tanya this week for sure. ; C

How are you?
Just got done with my first Hidenii costume... really thought more people would want one.

About to make a couple of siggies now.
Do you need anything?
been having a lot of time on my hands lately...