Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

well sounds very very exciting Gill! I knkew you had the two "w" stadiums.. wasn't sure which was which

Bye for now Army, am stockpiling snow for you!

Frannie wrote:
well sounds very very exciting Gill! I knkew you had the two "w" stadiums.. wasn't sure which was which

aaah no Frannie, we only have one Wembley Stadium - although there is also Wembley Arena (which is a different venue, mostly used for music events)

The old Wembley was demolished. That was the stadium which famously had twin towers Photos Here

When the new design was being considered, it was decided not to replicate the towers, but instead to have an arch

Time for me to go too.

Sorry suddenly not chatting..... I was being distracted.....

Anyways. inspector is here today, so i may not be back after b-fast, and have to go to second job after this shift.... so busy day for Kijo.

well i made it back. I always worry about that after a windows update.. whewwwwww

and it seems most are gone. Sorry Gill if I miss you.. going to go try to catch 40 more winks before I have to get up for work

I'm thinking of turning off the automatic updates. Am sure it really slows down my lap top.

Did I miss everyone again

Oh well, just only have time for a quick good morning *waves* to those here and to those who left already.

Have a great day everyone...

Btw, Kijo the hunt is sooooo hard this week hun...but I STILL LOVE IT!!!!

Ciao for now xx

quick hello
not sure if anyone's around but hope you all safe and warm

I'll look back later, it must be a sign for me to get some work done too.

Ooops my connection is on a real go-slow... sorry Bee, it took so long to post that I missed you Sad

hello Zoonie

yes mine is painfully slow too. Hope you are doing well (apart from internet trouble)

looks like I'm here on my own. I take it as a sign that I should concentrate on work and will try to check here at lunch

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

still no-one around

will try later then
byeeee

Hey Bee...........I'm here. A bit in and out today as have been working on MASSIVE TO DO LIst Smile

I've been catching up too.

Wish - aaaw WF looks so sweet in her new costume.

I'm saddedned to hear that Lee (Alexander) McQueen has committed suicide, aged only 40. I wonder if he was ill? physically ill, I mean?

Twitter went ballistic when the news got out.

Hi Gill. Oh that's awful....suicide. You can't imagine what drives someone to do that Sad
So young and so talented - very sad.

WF does look cute though eh ? Smile Kijo rocks !!
I sent you an e-mail with my questions for the contest btw.

Have you had a good day? Mine has been depressing ...at the accountants - seeing the size of my corporation tax bill
But have managed to get lots of housekeeping jobs done today and have the decorator here tomorrow to strip Laughing (the dining room walls)

I envy you your decorator!

Sorry I got your email (just typed meal, rofl) and was looking for a few more questions, but I got distracted by the builder, who is off now until a week on Monday.

Then I got distracted by OH coming home, and then further by Socks having his 'mad five' and also trying to get rough with Dennis.

Zoonie wrote:
I envy you your decorator!

Sorry I got your email (just typed meal, rofl) and was looking for a few more questions, but I got distracted by the builder, who is off now until a week on Monday.

Then I got distracted by OH coming home, and then further by Socks having his 'mad five' and also trying to get rough with Dennis.

Yes - my decorator is 100% awesome. He sent me a the other night as he knew I was struggling for time and offered to strip the walls for very good price (since he'll be painting them afterwards) He is the MOST tidy tradesman EVER.

piglet44 wrote:
ah ha i found you all
good day to all my friends new&old

Hiya Piglet .....how's it going ?

congratulations

PIGLET!!!!!

my piggly wiggly friend - how are you? WHERE are you?
Are you online at home yet?

Zoonie wrote:
PIGLET!!!!!

my piggly wiggly friend - how are you? WHERE are you?
Are you online at home yet?

im at library on borrowed laptop Smile
stupid library closed yesterday because we were suppose to get 6-10 inches of snow and we only got 2 inches. man the weatherman are idiots i think. my neighbor told me she made a payment plan with the phone company so we can get internet back in couple of weeks if she sticks to the plan i hope.man its been nearly 3 months with none at home and its getting really annoying as she wastes money left&right instead of paying on the phone bill.
how are you doing over there? alot of snow still?

piglet44 wrote:
ah ha i found you all
good day to all my friends new&old

Hiya Piglet .....how's it going ?

congratulations[/quote]

urge i tried the multi-qoute again and no luck lol.
im doing ok. how are you doing? i had flu last week for a day but besides that and no internet at home still everything is ok. so you aregetting your walls done do you know the color scheme yet?

Aww piglet that sounds rubbish and still no internet connection @ home - that wold drive me NUTS! Mad

I'm doing ok here. We seemed to have avoided most of the bad weather where I live. It's cold but dry and sunny at least. So not complaining congratulations

So annoying Piglet, it's seemed like far longer that we've been missing you - how is PS looking, do you need anything in particular?

We have snow, yes, but not a lot - the wind is bitter though and I'm waiting for spring.

Tomorrow, our ED is coming home for a night, so she'll see the new bathroom and cloakroom so far ... bathroom isn't finished yet, cloakroom is fitted - but both rooms need decorating.

Zoonie wrote:
So annoying Piglet, it's seemed like far longer that we've been missing you - how is PS looking, do you need anything in particular?

We have snow, yes, but not a lot - the wind is bitter though and I'm waiting for spring.

Tomorrow, our ED is coming home for a night, so she'll see the new bathroom and cloakroom so far ... bathroom isn't finished yet, cloakroom is fitted - but both rooms need decorating.

Ps has been running slow all week for me how about you all?
I am gonna go look in store now at the valentine stuff and decide what to spend my 20000 coins on lol.
whats a cloakroom? is that like a closet? and what are you doing to your bathroom?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Aww piglet that sounds rubbish and still no internet connection @ home - that wold drive me NUTS! Mad

I'm doing ok here. We seemed to have avoided most of the bad weather where I live. It's cold but dry and sunny at least. So not complaining congratulations

at least you arent getting burried in snow. i think that even when its cold out if the sun is shining that makes a difference and makes it tollerable at least.

ok to do multi-qoute to answer u both i click on multi and it turns goldish color the i click on quote for the 2nd person i wanna answer correct

Correct or just click multi quote to go gold and at the end click Reply, either way.

A cloakroom or downstairs cloakroom in a home is actually a downstairs toilet with washbasin - so you don't have to go upstairs to use the facilities congratulations

Our master bathroom is now actually a shower room as we've dispensed with the tub (bath)

We have baths in the ensuites though, so no worries.

Let me look for the link to the last pictures.

To multi-quote, click on multi-quote on all of the posts you want to reply to, then go to the bottom and click Post reply - then you will get the text window to type in with all the "quotes" inside.
Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Correct or just click multi quote to go gold and at the end click Reply, either way.

A cloakroom or downstairs cloakroom in a home is actually a downstairs toilet with washbasin - so you don't have to go upstairs to use the facilities congratulations

Our master bathroom is now actually a shower room as we've dispensed with the tub (bath)

We have baths in the ensuites though, so no worries.

Let me look for the link to the last pictures.

woohoo i can multiquote now lol

oh i didnt know u called a bathroom a cloak room over on yonder.

Wish Fairy wrote:
To multi-quote, click on multi-quote on all of the posts you want to reply to, then go to the bottom and click Post reply - then you will get the text window to type in with all the "quotes" inside.
Smile

got ty both of you for explaining man i was feeling dumb lol.

why in the world did ps but so much dang stuff out for v-day and man some of it is expensive those idiots

It's been like this for weeks now on PS since err Halloween really, very, very expensive.

Let me know if you miss anything Piglet, so I can send stuff from the Registry if needs be Smile

Cloakroom is only the toilet and washbasin as a rule, not for showering or bathing.

My link wont work, you have to be invited by email to my kodak account - of course if you want to have a nosey look, just pm your email, or drop me a line.

I'm disappointed cos no one wants to do my new Name the Difference comp Sad

Zoonie wrote:
It's been like this for weeks now on PS since err Halloween really, very, very expensive.

Let me know if you miss anything Piglet, so I can send stuff from the Registry if needs be Smile

Cloakroom is only the toilet and washbasin as a rule, not for showering or bathing.

My link wont work, you have to be invited by email to my kodak account - of course if you want to have a nosey look, just pm your email, or drop me a line.

if the registry has any parts of the clothes or the statue spare i would defiantly be greatful for any piece of those plz&ty

Wish Fairy wrote:
Would y'all mind to give me a quick BUMP....my first time trading here

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/looking-for-f11/windows-for-wishlistplease-help--t8335.htm

TQ

just gave u a bump on there wish and i have a extra paris window ill drop off for you now
Zoonie wrote:
I'm disappointed cos no one wants to do my new Name the Difference comp Sad

Is it the first kiss statue Piggly? of course, and which clothes, remind me?

Zoonie wrote:
Is it the first kiss statue Piggly? of course, and which clothes, remind me?

yes its called 1st kiss statue.and the clothes are some pink outfit with glasses and a cupid dress with accessories.

what grows on the heart trees does anyone know?

i wish we could feed each others pets. maybe in the future ps will fix it so we can

See Zoonie's garden? it's like cherries that are joined together, but the fruits are heart shaped.

Have sent you a statue, will look for the clothes.

Zoonie wrote:
On the phone to YD

how is yd&ed doing?

piglet loves to visit bailey as she makes over 120 coins each day on bailey alone lol

Piglet - TQSM for the window
I have sent you some things in return congratulations

Love cherries grow on the trees. I have spare seeds if you want one

LOL, not seen Kim in ages!

Well, ED is working at a huge department store in London, doing the fashion part of their press office.

YD is doing really well, apparently, working as a business controls manager for one of the largest banks in the world - who ever would've thought it!!!!
How things change hey?

How's the boy doing?

Thanks Piglet, I was wanting all of them to get the full three, and then start again...

Wish Fairy wrote:
Piglet - TQSM for the window
I have sent you some things in return congratulations

Love cherries grow on the trees. I have spare seeds if you want one

you are way to sweet wish. ty so much for the presents. and i agree that the bear plushie is so adorable. i stopped by zoonie to see what the fruit looks like as the tree i planted nearly a week ago hasnt produced nothing yet Sad

Zoonie wrote:
LOL, not seen Kim in ages!

Well, ED is working at a huge department store in London, doing the fashion part of their press office.

YD is doing really well, apparently, working as a business controls manager for one of the largest banks in the world - who ever would've thought it!!!!
How things change hey?

How's the boy doing?

i havent seen kim in ages either we just visit bailey as she always sad&dirty and with the new coinage its worth more lol
son is doing ok looking forward to school vacation which starts tomorrow and lasts all next week. he is home this weekend so i will be cooking him his favorites taco's tomorrow and home made pizza's on saturday lol. hopefully on monday we will be able to get together with my daughter to celebrate her 20th birthday which was just on feb 6th but shes so busy working 2 jobs right now as she just moved into a new apartment with another friend as previous apartment with a coworker didnt work out