Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mayski

Speaking of fashion, Alexander McQueen passed away

I am soooo sad...he was only 40 years old and he passed away...I can't believe it still. I don't know it's affecting me really hard even though I personally didn't know him, but love his creatively and personality. The fashion world will never be the same.

i saw this on my FB home page earlier...
it said he commited suicide...
it's so sad Sad

I know!!! I just posted it on my fb like an hour ago....apparently CNN said he didn't sucide...so now I wonder what happened?

from mail online

British fashion designer Alexander McQueen was discovered dead today after taking his own life.

The industry was left reeling after the 40-year-old's suicide this morning, which comes just days after the death of his beloved mother, Joyce.

It is also just three years since his close friend, style guru Isabella Blow - who plucked him from obscurity and helped him become a star - killed herself.
McQueen, who was christened Lee but used his middle name as a designer, was found at his luxury flat in Mayfair, central London. It is believed he hanged himself.
One of his lines, McQ, was due to be shown at New York Fashion Week this afternoon but the show has now been cancelled.

I know!! I read the exact same article too Tweet...but now his website and CNN have retracted what they say...I hate when new sources do that...cause it gets me all confused.

I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! i WANTED TO SEE SO MUCH MORE GREAT CREATIONS FROM HIM!!!!!!!