Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

spring clean

with nothing better to do this weekend ive washed all my textiles and re-waterproofed them, leathers all treated plus boots and gloves now im just waiting for the big thaw could be a long wait in these parts though whats everyone else up to ? Very Happy

Guest Guest
We cleaned out the shed, I say shed its a room conected to the house with heating. Put all the bike bits into boxes, new storage units, all bike gear stowed and sorted. Loads of stuff thrown out, boxes and etc ready to be moved into the garage. Its looking very clean and tidy but won't be like that for long.

Put all my bike stuff away all treated and ready for lift off when the temps rise a little, apart from that im trying to do my xmas card list, ive got a big family, ive got 52 cousens alone on me dads side and thats without the other side 30 Laughing dont want to miss anyone out Very Happythumbs

welldone for fettling your (shed)rose thumbs im ashamed of my sheds cant move in them one day ill fettle them- and stu thats some family youve got! Smile

good idea. i keep meaning to rewaterproof my jacket and never get round to it. thanks for the reminder thumbs
Ive always used Kocholine made by Carr & day & martin its a leather dressing, you can buy a tin from countrywide stores for a fiver, its excellent stuff, the wife uses it on all her horse tack thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
welldone for fettling your (shed)rose thumbs im ashamed of my sheds cant move in them one day ill fettle them- and stu thats some family youve got! Smile

Yea tell me about it Laughing

Didnt do much as i was working Sat and Sun night but off now till Thurs night. I really need to do my waterproofs i think my left arm around the seam on the shoulder needs re-waterproofing as I got caught in a downpour (I know very unusual for weather in England Shocked ) and my arm was slightly damp