Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PSFC Banners Over The Past 12 Months

Well it might not seem long, but to us its been ages, and there has been so many changes to PSFC it really is unbeliveable how far we have come! Here are the banners we have used here at PSFC in order of aperance.

Original Forum (Feb '09)
 psori10.png
This was the original banner used at PSFC at the time of launch, it appeared on the old forums that we originally launched before they crashed and we had to re-locate. Did you know it took PSFC around 2 days to become a reality from the time i thought about it, and within 1 month of the site launching we had 1000 members which we then lost due to the server crash. The idea of PSFC came around after the removal of "Reputation" from the main forum and many were worried about trading safe. After checking out other forums i realised there we're no forums just for pet society, which got the fans of the game involved, we're fun and moderated around the clock.

Original & Current Forum (March '09)

This was the new replacement banner we started using. This is after i got a copy of photoshop so the above paint version of the banner was removed. Did you know that the 1st Moderator ever at PSFC was "hrn_potter" who joined PSFC on the first day of its launch, he also started the shortened version of the site name "PSFC" which has stuck ever since! The only remaining original moderators now are hrn_potter and jwr, although hrn_potter is currently busy with studies he will return!

Current Forum (March '09)

In support of "Earth Hour" PSFC turned out its lights across the forum for 1 whole day, this was the above banner just with "the lights turned off" used on that day. Did you know, PSFC was the first ever site to enable fans to try the new clothes on their pets before buying them? This was a feature that Playfish requested that PSFC did not release, however we belived it would be benifical to members and save money so as usual we did it, you can take a look at what we called "The Changing Room" here: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/venue/forum/psfcchanging2.html

Current Forum (May '09)

After a competition to design a new banner the winner was "MaMaShiShi" with this fantastic entry which has been used on the PSFC site many times. Did you know the first ever PSFC newsletter was sent out on March 16th? We have uploaded the newsletter and you can see the newsletter here: http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/nesletter-h66.htm

Current Forum [September '09)

We decided the site needed a change and a more funky feel, so once again the banner was changed. Did you know? That PSFC was the first and still the only site that gives members the opertunity to have a "Safe Traders" badge, we always belived in making things simple, a huge list of names you have to search through isnt simple, a badge to say if your a verified safe trader under your name we think is simple. We we're also the first site to introduce "Safe Trade Referees", also the first site to bring fun new types of trading such as "Drop Auctions".

Really neat to see the original banners congratulations Thank you Mr. Mayor for sharing them. I really like the lights out for earth day... very cute!

Guest Guest

Wow i cant belive that 1 year has passed Smile its so soo nice Smile i am so happy reading al these things and i can remember the past times talking with steve about creating all these things! Smile It was my idea to turn of the lights for the Earth Hour ,Steve has made it amazing Smile

ahhh changing room do you remember Steve?haha what a nice exclusive feature you thought and we made it possible together Smile all these moments are unforgettable.

i remember the chats with the 3 of us (me,steve and haroon) we used to have in the old forum!haroon is an amazing,very funny and smart person Smile

Hear this lovely song Smile Its so wonderfull if you read all these things simulateoynsly

i love you PSFC to us and guys anyone who has old pictures of the forum please post them here Smile

Today when i look the title... I thought the most active admin who bans people... oh llol XD

wow! a whole year already where has the time gone?
I cant even remember what brought me to this site, i came just after the crash when the site was up again, so i was here since its infancy congratulations and i do not regret finding my way here for one minute! I love being an Admin and being part of PSFC congratulations