Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

I took a look too, really cute Smile

BTW Kijo I meant to ask if it's at all possible to reduce the size of the new graphic, and do any future first post graphics a bit smaller, simply because the first post takes up the whole of my screen! (am not sure how it affects other people, but that's why I try to keep my siggie smaller as well, especially with not having many posts to a page anyway.

Hope you don't mind me saying?

Well if they were you being lazy then your super talented Smile

Morning me loon

Oh forgot to say the other day, Durrah said to say hi to you all, but she is very busy.

Just on the avis boogs. : D

anyways, here is the finished siggies. : D

alienf10.png
OR:
 saucer11.png

and
 aliums11.png

couldnt think of any clever text... so decided none was really needed I guess..... I love the baby aliens.

no Gill, its NP/ I made it a bit smaller, but wasn't sure how small it should be, please give me one moment. : D

Thanks Kijo, sorry to be a bit picky - there's already so much on the page and so many colours, you know? I think that's what causes some people (like Marisol say) such problems that it puts them off using the site. Which is a shame.

Your alien siggies are very sweet.

I got a message from Durrah a little while back, thanks Boogs. I wonder what happened to the likes of Ching and ECG? - although I do hear from ECG occasionally, and she's had a few things going on that meant her time on line is very limited.

I have spoken to quite a few people in ps, Kim is still not back to full health but hopes to be about soon.

I do find this site hard. its very busy and that makes reading very hard as it puts a strain on my eyes.

Im finding it better now that I have a 19" screen, but on my old laptop I had to scroll across every refreash just to see what had been said.

It would be better if they moved the info section from the left to the right.

Oh Gill you dont even have to put a banner there if you don't want to.

I just get bored.
you wont hurt my feelings.

Ive just been chatting with Marisol in ps, so far 2010 is not good for her.

I did not ask why but sent some love. I Hope that whatever is troubling her goes away soon.

Boogs there is a suggestion thread somewhere, and there was the thread where Mr Mayor was asking for ideas of what you'd do if you were Mayor for the day.

I suppose it's all fine when we do pics and things, because we see our own screens, but not everyone works on big desktops. AT 17" I thought my lap top was pretty well sized, but it doesn't accommodate much on here.

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh Gill you dont even have to put a banner there if you don't want to.

I just get bored.
you wont hurt my feelings.

No, I didn't mean that, not at all, I think it's lovely to personalise our group and the various sections of it

bogie wrote:
Ive just been chatting with Marisol in ps, so far 2010 is not good for her.

I did not ask why but sent some love. I Hope that whatever is troubling her goes away soon.

I know she felt that since she wasn't working, she'd got into a bit of a rut, sleeping during the day and then stopping up most of the night while her husband was sleeping. It's so easy to get into the wrong kind of routine isn't it. She made a new year resolution to break out of that rut, and I was really hoping she could find a job that suited her. I'll drop a note later.

I work on a 17" laptop as well.... and its just as well as the desktop I use.... But I use a mac... dunno if that makes a difference or not.

just ogt done making new avis, so I am done with that for the night.

hey 3 more hours and I can sleeeep.

I will see if I can find the suggestions thread and put it to them. My laptop was a 15" screen so anyone with a smaller laptop will find this site hard to use, but if they moved the info colum to the right it would make all the difference.

Poor Marisol Sad

Bet you cannot wait Kijo Smile

I had to think of what I could not wait for, so I had to read back, HAHAHAHA

Does anyone need anything from me?
(the usual computer stuff?)
something to do for tomorrow.... sometime... not sure when HAHAHA. been so busy lately.

Im good thanks you have already done me 2 new av's and a new siggy

OK, if you're bored, I could use a new siggie, but a small one, especially since The Mayor added the not just any fan site banner too (I'm not sure if that will stay as it's done as a picture and the text has to be corrected)

I'd like something about Zoonie and C&G...a pic of him, some gift boxes and a legend that Chat & Gift ...

The reason for this change? you'll know if you visited Zoonie lately Laughing

Oh I agree, btw about the coloumn on the left taking up too much room, one of the things I really hated when I first started this site. but I guess I have gotten used to it now.

Laughing I must be really tired... cause I dont understand what you are talking about Gill
Hehehehe.

would love to make you one though.

Smaller than mine?
the border on mine indicated the 100x50 pixels that PF forums allowed us to have... and I only break that bored a little bit (cause i think its more interesting.)

We'll discuss it more when I get back from b-fast I guess.

Not sure how I will know when to leave without Tan Tan here.
HAHAHA

I can watch the clock for you Kijo Smile

GO!

You just have to visit Zoonie and look at him...
Your size is fine btw.

Hello everyone

I think I have a good news :unsure:

Hope you all doing well - it was trying to snow this morning but not too heavy

Yes, he had the op Boogs congratulations

Hello Bee me darlin, do you want to share?

sorry Ive been sidetracked to the kids are driving me nuts Sad

Where did bee go? Sad

She's at work so she probably has to attend to something.

I'm slightly addicted to looking at the pics on tacky wedding dot com, cos I watched the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding documentary last night and still have my eyes out on stalks!

I went to see a room last night. It's 4 bed shared house with 3 other females.

Nice tidy house, good size room (need decorating as wallpaper is peeling off but I was told that would be done by the time previous occupant moves out).

Shared living room, small dining room with table, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, garden (which I didn't see as it was dark and pouring down)

The girl that was showing me around seems nice. I like it and if it would be re-decorated like promised I think I would take it.

It's about 5 minutes walk from train station and I would be 10 minutes bus ride from my current place so seeing the dog would not be problem.

Mr B approves but agreed that decorating is needed. It's reasonable rent with internet access.

The girl who is in charge is currently away and is due to come back late next week. Room should be available in 3-4 weeks time.

I'm still waiting to hear from one more person so I don't want to get too excited about this one but

Good morning all, just a quick hello as another busy Friday ahead for me

Did you not watch the game then Gill? That does surprise me, it was on Channel 5?

I called to collect the questions for today from the Kind Hearts Contest and wondered Gill, did Wish make a little mistake? Question 4 is the same as yesterdays question 4??

Have a great Friday everyone, maybe I'll get a little time later but I'm hoping if I get my desk cleared we'll be off early Whoot!! (fat chance probably but you never know your luck).

xx

Bee wrote:

Nice tidy house, good size room (need decorating as wallpaper is peeling off but I was told that would be done by the time previous occupant moves out).

Shared living room, small dining room with table, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, garden (which I didn't see as it was dark and pouring down)

The girl that was showing me around seems nice. I like it and if it would be re-decorated like promised I think I would take it.

It's about 5 minutes walk from train station and I would be 10 minutes bus ride from my current place so seeing the dog would not be problem.

Mr B approves but agreed that decorating is needed. It's reasonable rent with internet access.

The girl who is in charge is currently away and is due to come back late next week. Room should be available in 3-4 weeks time.

I'm still waiting to hear from one more person so I don't want to get too excited about this one but

I'm glad I'm here, this sounds promising Bee I'm pleased for you and hope it works out.

You're right not to get too excited though the next place might be even better xx

sorry guys - had to do antivirus update instalation on my bosses computer.

Hello Zoonie, Bogie, Kijo and everyone else here this fine hour

Bee wrote:

That sounds a lot more hopeful and positive Bee, and to be honest, sharing with some others will give you a new aspect to your life too, you never know, it could be a great change for you.

I've still got everything crossed for you

DawnyDawn wrote:
Good morning all, just a quick hello as another busy Friday ahead for me

Did you not watch the game then Gill? That does surprise me, it was on Channel 5?

I called to collect the questions for today from the Kind Hearts Contest and wondered Gill, did Wish make a little mistake? Question 4 is the same as yesterdays question 4??

I watched the start, but to be honest, found it a bit of a boring match Dawn, so I turned over and then kept flicking back during the ad breaks.

I'll take a look at the questions - Wish isn't about until later.

Im back sorry about that but the kids are playing up.

Thats great news Bee

Gill I watched that too

Search Chav wedding pics Laughing

thanks guys - I'm 75% decided to take this one.

The other one - I'm waiting to hear but it's been 2 days since I emailed and no response. It's also more expensive but only 5 minutes walk from where I live now.

Yes I'm starting to see the silver lining around the clouds now and I must agree - sharing with other people would do me good.

Hey Bee, thats great news about the places becoming better!!!

And sometimes its nice to share a house, as long as there are certain rules set in place so everyone is not driving each other crazy (been there done that with other roommates....)

goood morning... runs through, coffee in hand... gently takes Boogers by the elbow.. let's go burn one

Oh this last hour is gonna be a rough one... I just nodded off for a second....
stupid cable peple making me lose sleep.

morning Frannie!

Gill can you explain the siggy thing to me again, you might want to type it real slow, cause I am jsut not keeping up this morning.

hey there Kijo.. too bad you don't drink coffee... would keep you awake

I have good news... for the 2nd morning in a row.. my blood sugar has been under 100... right in range

Just an hour Frannie. I want to sleep when I get hojme.... sides Coffee makes me do other unwanted things at the moment... so no go for that!!!

and I have GREAT news.. I am headed to Arizona March 9th !!! woo hoo desert here I come!

congrats on blood sugar, I know that is quite a feat.

are you moving or visting hun??

Hiya Frannie, I just edited Q4 in the quiz.

Kijo, it's simply that Zoonie's been to the beauty doctor, so he looks a little different now.
And I'd like a siggie about the size of yours please, that mentions C&G, say Welcome to C&G or something.

Just play around, keep yourself occupied Smile xxx

inu-kijo wrote:
congrats on blood sugar, I know that is quite a feat.

are you moving or visting hun??

just visiting... the whole world will hear me shout when the day comes that we can make the move

Alright Gill, I saw that he had changed... seemed like I read something about the legend of somthing earlier, and just got all confused I guess....

can you take some new pics for me?

I'll pic thenm up later and mess with it over the weekend.
: D

good morning gill.. didn't say it properly before... answers sent to you and wish... loved this contest almost as much as the scavenger hunt!

well done Frannie on your sugar level and enjoy desert.

If this move of mine goes well it should be little bit easier for me to save (rent would be slightly cheaper to what I'm paying now) and I might fulfill my dream of going across the big pond - Tanya already said I HAVE TO come and visit her if I'm ever in US and my czech friend from Chicago would be happy to see me too.

Bee wrote:
well done Frannie on your sugar level and enjoy desert.

If this move of mine goes well it should be little bit easier for me to save (rent would be slightly cheaper to what I'm paying now) and I might fulfill my dream of going across the big pond - Tanya already said I HAVE TO come and visit her if I'm ever in US and my czech friend from Chicago would be happy to see me too.

well if you get here.. come to OH and I will drive you up to chicago. 6 hour ride.. you will see more corn than you ever thought possible between here and chicago.. but I know that city so well... having spent the first 48 years of my life there!