Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

he he he he ....... I am slow ......

I love the graphic!!!!! It is great!!

Thanks. I wasn't 100% happy with it.... but I ran out of time yesterday and rushed it at the end.
Hopefully it good enough for our chat banner.

I think it is beautiful!! You did a great job with the new items and you added some old ones too ....

Oh wow, i wonder what makes you get that.... cause you and Gill are right up there with my posts.... so why aren't you guys up there??

You have more than me .... by about 40 ....

Congratulations on being in the top 20 !!

did you get your cable back on ??

how are you feeling tonight ... Did you get some sleep today ??

I'm almost 100% positive Gill has more than me.

sadly that reflects that I do nothing else but chat on here all day.
HAHAHAHA

Oh I guessed I passed her somewhere... usually we skirt back and forth between who has more, but usually it is her.

oh well. that is pretty cool!

hey ..... I am right there with you .....

but I love my friends here ...

you are right. : D

I know me too. I have no idea what I would do without you guys!

I can't wait for you to meet Buddy!! He is watching the Olympics right now ... He is actually following the skiers .... his head is moving with the skiers .....

no, but I think that you were telling me about them ...... If it is movement, he would probably enjoy it, but remember he can't hear ....

inu-kijo wrote:
hahahah listen to this cat

(youtuvbe)

/watch?v=QG6zjRXHo2Y&feature=related

lol, the other two on the floor are like: what's up with him!?

anyways, this is what I was looking for in the first place, I got sidetracked. :
/watch?v=f504qNQAycw

ha ha ha ...... know what makes that really funny??

They were using a laser light to get her to make that noise ..... Buddy does almost the same thing ...... I will have to get Ken to show you when you come see me ...

That mewvies-clip is funny!!!
Reminds me whenever one of our kitties is pretty interested in the fish tank, he also tries to catch the fish : D
Another one tried to do the same as the mewvies, quite funny

Clyde used to try and catch the fishies when i had my big tank.
once he fell in, so funny.

Yeah that first cat mewed really funny... like he has turrets or something....

I have to go wash my face real quick... my nose just bled EVERYWHERE.
then I wanna go upstairs and grab a soda, so brb.

aww bleeding nose

sorry, got distracted for a little, was getting ready for class
feel so tired and blah today...

Me too hunny... I dont really feel that well.... i think I might be getting a fever cause I am burning UP.

I get nose bleeds all the time.. that one just surprised me.

not to be a big nagging old lady, but feeling feverish might have something to do with RA, I feel like that too sometimes

I dunno, I slept pretty weird and didn't want to come out of bed today at all and I feel grumpy (probably because I felt frustrated last night), I hope it gets better, but I doubt it, because later today I get my grades online and have to check them (wanted to postpone until tomorrow evening, so no one in school was able to ask how it went), but there's no way in postponing, because you can only go visit the professor tomorrow if you want to take a look at why you exam was so bad

probably right. feels like everything wrong with me is to do with RA. : C

No fun at all.

Seems like everyone is kind of "off" today

ugh, stupid cable people.
last night they told me they took care of everything and my cable should be back on, well i worked a double, so when I got home, I passed out..... when i wake up... come to find out... ITS STILL OFF!!!

Called the people again... and they said they will have to send a technician out, and he wont come to my house til late tomorrow, I might not even bet here cause I have to go to work at 3!
:mad:

Kijo ...... I worry about you ... fever and nose bleeds.....

BG ..... Don't worry..... I just know that youy did a very good job!!

I hope it gets solved quick hun!! You paid for everything and now you're behind, if you get what I mean?

[vent] I was pretty annoyed by my sister last night, she knew I had to go to the doc, so she asked me the day before to keep her posted. So I got online yesterday and we started IM-ing, but when I wanted to tell her my story, she started talking about her school problems and panicing because she had so many work coming up and not knowing where to start. That went on for like 2 hours, never got the chance to tell her about my news and I just went to bed. She didn't even ask how it went.

BF was also pretty busy with his thesis, so didn't actually made the time for me to explain things better (I called him though, very quick, because HE called me when I was in the doc's office and when she was listening to my lungs).
[/vent]

Nose bleeds are an always tan Tan.... I'm not sure the last time I didn't have one.... : /

they usually don't "run" though... just bloddy insides.... and I can't help the fever... I just don't feel well today... more sleep when I get home will do the trick.

waiting for Gill to show up now.... anytime....

awww poor sweetie. well you had us all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear your results!!!
So you know we all care about you greatly.
Sometimes when you are around people like family and stuff so much they tend to tune out things that are important to you.

I don't get it, I can't see my results, but got an email already???
It says I have 64% or something, but that's about it, I cannot see my courses...

Tan Tan, quickie because I'm trying to fish this one out : D
Everything went well actually, just have to take a close eye on my hand, there's a slight change, but she didn't know whether it's the bones or because the hands weren't x-rayed properly, but she said it was nothing but good! I even have recovering bones (I had an other name, but forgot it... regenerative?)

Toulouse wrote:
sooo... there's news, good news mostly, but still feel a bit blah, not sure how it comes...

here goes!

first of all: I'm an odd case, since I have regenerative (recovering in case this is weird) bones. Let me explain it better: in the beginning of my RA I had erosion in my feet, in the joints of my toes, which means cartilage loss (if I'm not mistaken)... But now, years after, she took a look at every x-ray we took along, it seems like the erosion recovered itself, so there's nearly erosion left and the bone looks fine.

Second: the liver values... they were good, she had nothing to say about that, so I asked her how it came my values were so high a while ago. She didn't know, it could be because I went out pretty bed (and drank a lot, but that's never the case) or because of eating too much chocolate or ... so, we don't know and it's nothing to worry about

then my hands... they're not bad, but we have to keep an eye on them, because there's something with the cartilage and there's a REALLY mild form of disfiguration, but nothing severe. So that makes me feel a bit bad I think, scared to think of it my hands might look one day like the severe cases you find on the internet (but I think - okay, the rational side though, because I'm more emotional hahaha - that it won't be the case because my illness is being treated in a way to avoid disfiguration or bad functioning).

Also, "reading between the lines", we were looking to decrease the dosage of meds I have to take, but she strongly said we are not going to do that, because of the tiny changes, because I have a form that is sort off aggressive, in a way that if I would stop taking my meds, I would have severe malformations and pain.

The END : D

Oh. And she suggested it would be better for me to exercise more. Still trying to figure out if she means I'm a bit too overweight or that movement is good : D

dunno if you want this reposted or not I can take it off if you want.

okay, think I understood I have a percentage, but the grades they're showing are from last year, so might have to wait until tonight...

inu-kijo wrote:
dunno if you want this reposted or not I can take it off if you want.

thanks!!!! I was going to do that, but now with the thing with my grades hahaha congratulations

thank you ladies both ...... I missed the first report. It sounds like a good report ... It sounds like your DR's are on top of things ...

sooo, I didn't pass statistics (as I expected)... but got a second term to get things right... now waiting for my grades of my master year I think.