Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

rooms and doors

When you visit ShiShi's house, which room do you land in? I was under the impression that if you don't have a door in Room 1, then the room pets land in would be the next room that has a door... and if you don't have any doors in any rooms, they would just go to Room 1? Am I wrong? Was this correct at one time and has changed? I am confused!

I don't have a door in Room 1. In Room 2, I hid a door behind the stairway. Since then, I've been assuming that that is where pets end up when they visit. At least that is where my presents and notes show up. But the other day I was on my daughter's account and visited ShiShi's house—and landed in Room 1.

I am sad to think that pets came by and missed Room 2, which was all decorated for Valentine's... Sad

And also, I just plain want to know which room pets are coming to!

i think that whenever we visit somebody's house, we always landed in room number 1. but all the gifts, mail and everything will landed in room where you put the door. i dont put any doors at all in my pet's rooms. so all the mails and the gifts will landed in room 1.

thru the window?!
well come on in and stay awhile!

thanks for checking, and thanks for that explanation.

Well, is everyone tired of my Room 1 then?

it would be really convenitent if we could swap rooms..(eg: swap room 6 for room1 so that all the items in room 6 would go to room 1 and all the items that are in room 1 go to room 6) then ur problem will be solved!..i think :]

Mage lvl8 wrote:
it would be really convenitent if we could swap rooms..(eg: swap room 6 for room1 so that all the items in room 6 would go to room 1 and all the items that are in room 1 go to room 6) then ur problem will be solved!..i think :]

Exactly—would love to be able to swap rooms. That would be so much easier. I really like Room 1 and don't want to change it, but do want to be able to show off other rooms when pets come visiting. I know some people take the time to check out other rooms, but when you're just trying to get in there and collect your coins and get out... it would just be so nice to give folks a different view!

OK, so here's what you all missed if you only went to Room 1 - this was my Valentine room:

click here