Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
willow1

hello everyone

my name is tommie, my pet is willow i am new to this form,ny niece kathy aka bbunnyfuzzieness brought me here and told me about you all. i always love new friends and looking forward to meeting you all& experiencing the exciting things this forum has to offer. thank you,looking forward to meeting you,my niece got me addicted to pet society.

Hello Aunt Tommie!!!

Yay Yay Yay! You're here!!!! LOVE you so much and I think you will it here the people.Alison is here too!

hugs hugs and more and more hugs!!!!

Please add her to your friends folks she is such a good woman

Hi Tommie and welcome to our forum ....I'm sure you will love it here when you find your way around. You should be very proud of your niece...she is a lovley person.

Sorry to go all official on you but could you please provide a valid facebook link as it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. Full instructions can be found here
Any problems, please let us know and we will do our best to help you out congratulations

Tommie your fb link is all fixed now and people will be able to add you and trade with you etc etc.I have made wonderful wonderful friends here ,anyway...I tell you that all the time.

hugs and loveeeeeeeee you!