Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Random ideas...

Guest Guest
Just a random thoughts i had...

i wonder would anyone else agree to have playfish make a separate chest for food and petlings? or at least for food anyways

i just hate how so much stuff gets jammed in my chest just cause i got like one of each food and what not. along with a junkload of items.

also, i thought it be nice if when you use the item chest, (assuming they do make a separate box for food), that the pet won't show, cause i admit, they get in the way so much when i decorate. i end up petting them and yeah. doesn't help my pc isn't the fastest either >.
but the main thing i want is definitely another chest for food, XD
a

so any thoughts? Ashamed

Edit: THEY ORGANIZED IT ~~ now they just gotta make categories for wallpapers and flooring. XD

it would also be cool if the pet could get out of the way when the petlings are hungry, cos when i try to feed my petlings, my pet snatches it cos the health bar is 0% congratulations

I would love like different categories in your chest...like shelves, chairs, tables, lights, etc. I sometimes forget what the thing is called, or forget what it looks like Ashamed

oh yeah! i totally agree. some sort of organization would be great. i'm going on over 40 pages almost in my chest and if i don't know the name of something then i can't find it. my chest is becoming a big black hole where things just go in to get lost....so yes, i really like your idea!!

Guest Guest
Mage: OMG yes. lol they get too near our pets so we end up feeding our pets all the time. >.< i had to keep hitting chest icon to prevent that. its scary.

Mango: i know! RC has that categorization already, so it be great if they can do that on PS. :/ i don't think it be that hard.

Smorkle: oh god. i thought 20 pages was bad! doesn't help the thumbnails are small so its hard to see what items they are. i scroll through my pages about 10 times finding one item. it's so frustrating cause you might get scared and think you accidentally sold/gave the item away.

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
Riuna and twin, I have almost 70 Ashamed that proves why I need those categories!

O________O

holy poo on a stick. how do you do it?! XDDDDDDDDDDD

Mangoberri wrote:
Riuna and twin, I have almost 70 Ashamed that proves why I need those categories!

LOL! i totally believe it!! LaughingLaughingLaughing you are a hoarder like me. that's why we are twins!! hee hee hee.
i mean that in the most endearing way possible!!! :box:

also, i started having more pets to use them as storage. so now i have 5 pets. ba ha ha ha!!! only smorkle has 40+ pages.. not sure how many the others have!

Guest Guest
*faints from both of you*

maybe playfish need to make a CLOSET. lmao.

LMAO. I buy one of each TWS item each week...and I've been playing for a little more than a year..so it kinda makes sense :p

LOL!!!

ohh, a closet! where we can store our clothes but see them all hanging up in a room tooo. you can walk into it like a real closet!!! ohhh, i likey!

like another room (but like the secret garden, or treehouse) only bigger!
but you can always disply it in a room
then again, why? you have a separate chest for clothes... at least it's not all mixed up with food and furniture (not to mention the fish) Laughing

Guest Guest
XD oh god . fish gets annoying to... esp if you're the people who have like 500 fishies and that makes like 50 pages there XDDD

i like being organized and i just hate looking for things amidst 300 other things XD

How about one chest - but with separate tabs for different categories, like clothes, food, fish, household, etc...

I don't want to get rid of my fish, but don't have room for all the tanks I would need. I'd like wallpaper in different designs that are actually giant fish tanks. Or giant fish tanks that take up entire rooms. Or rooms you could fill with water and make into fish tanks, so you could have fish swimming around everywhere, in decorated rooms, or in an ocean or pond or swimming pool...

separate tabs in our chest would be wonderful! =)

i have 95 pages in my chest. i can never find anything. =(

Guest Guest
Luna: 95!!! *faints again*

And yes! i'm already dying from just 20 pages ....XD

Guest Guest

Well PS did most of what i wanted. i'm so glad.

organization !!

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
yay for organization!

wish we had a flower tab lol

I am so picky .....gosh...will I EVER be satisfied

i thought the fish tab would have the flowers but guess not.

XD i think they gotta add more tabs.. i was putting some items back in my chest but some items aren't classified as furniture even though they are..? like the piano and lamps o.o

my fave tab has to to be toys and food though. got wayyyy too much of those. XD