Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥FEBRUARY CHAT Part 7!!!!♥

inu-kijo wrote:
Awww thanks boogs!!

i thought it turned out pretty well!! took me a while to make sure I had it in "PS style" so it fit in and looked like it really is a costume.... I am thinking aobut doing a dinosaur... or a monster or something else... not sure what though....

what costumes do you guys think would be neat?

Its too bad Tanya logged off right when i was uploading it, I made it jsut for her ause i know she loves teddy bears, and I really wanted her to see it.

dinosaurs!!
I think Boogs would love the monsters for her monsters Laughing

you could print it out and give it to her when you're visiting?

oh hey, and what about polar bears?

I know, isnt she the best. I love my wifey more than words can express

i ahve no idea what I would do without her!
Or any of you to be honest.

Listening to my sad dribble online!

Snow Lepord and bunny are both GREAT ideas!!! (doesnt have to be a plushie on PS already, I just put that one there cause there was one. : D )

Rofl, I have Scrat (you know, from ice age) hanging besides me Laughing
and snowcats, don't know if you know them?

I love these, I bought myself the one on the right

I got confuesd.. i thought you meant print out some monsters and give to boogs... HAHAHAHA.

Laughing she will see it later, I just really wanted her to see it when i got done, cause I was all excited... then kind of depressed when she logged off.... : C

She wants me to draw her more kitties.... but I literally can't with my hand so messed up (thus the photoshop overkill) So another reason why I want to get better, and why i stress so much about my hand pains.

Boogs, did you need that flyer stuff y a certain time? I have been working on it bit by bit, but my ADD is taking over lately.... I will try to push hard on it tonight. : D

Far to many people are narrow minded, one of my friends has MS so sometimes she looks and walks normally, other days she is on cruches, she even has a spell of being in a wheelchair, but luckily she is back on her feet again.

So many talk about her attention seeking and it makes me so very angry, because its their ignorance in not finding out what the diesese can do to people.

Shes already permanently lost the sight in one eye and never knows if she will be able to walk tomorrow. some people are so horrid. like she hasn't got enough to cope with.

I really feel for both of you Lots of to you both x

OMG THOSE PLUSHIES ARE ADORABLE!!!

Omg... what about a PEOPLE costume!!!! Hehehehehehehe!!!!

I hope you get better soon (I know I say this a lot too, but I really mean it!) so you can get on with the normal things you love!

Aww Boogs, that must be really hard for her, wish her the best!

I hate people can be so narrow minded, but then again, they probably don't understand what's going on and don't have many life experience (that's my point of view)

inu-kijo wrote:

and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... (continues) SOFT!!!!

ROFL at the people costume! Now THAT would be weird!!!

going to try to be back as quick as possible, but it's lunchtime over here
hope to see you in a bit (before you leave that is)

later boogs

inu-kijo wrote:
I know, isnt she the best. I love my wifey more than words can express

i ahve no idea what I would do without her!
Or any of you to be honest.

Listening to my sad dribble online!

Snow Lepord and bunny are both GREAT ideas!!! (doesnt have to be a plushie on PS already, I just put that one there cause there was one. : D )

Your wiffy is wonderful Smile Your sad dribble Tut tut its not dribble! what are friends for other than to be their when you need them

Toulouse wrote:
Rofl, I have Scrat (you know, from ice age) hanging besides me Laughing
and snowcats, don't know if you know them?

I love these, I bought myself the one on the right

Tooo cute

inu-kijo wrote:
I got confuesd.. i thought you meant print out some monsters and give to boogs... HAHAHAHA.

Laughing she will see it later, I just really wanted her to see it when i got done, cause I was all excited... then kind of depressed when she logged off.... : C

She wants me to draw her more kitties.... but I literally can't with my hand so messed up (thus the photoshop overkill) So another reason why I want to get better, and why i stress so much about my hand pains.

Boogs, did you need that flyer stuff y a certain time? I have been working on it bit by bit, but my ADD is taking over lately.... I will try to push hard on it tonight. : D

Kijo! you concentrate on getting better, do not worry about what you are doing for me it can wait and if I catch you pushing hard to do it I will come over there and tan you hide.

Have a good lunch sweetie!!!!

almost time for me to switch jobs.... I will prolly log back on over there until b-fast is over and then I have to clean all day!!!
yaaaaaay.

i will ahve to remember all these costume ideas..... sound slike projects for Kijo! : D

inu-kijo wrote:

That would be soooo funny

Toulouse wrote:
I hope you get better soon (I know I say this a lot too, but I really mean it!) so you can get on with the normal things you love!

Aww Boogs, that must be really hard for her, wish her the best!

I hate people can be so narrow minded, but then again, they probably don't understand what's going on and don't have many life experience (that's my point of view)

It is and many do not care or want to know and just make horrid comments about her being the attention seeker grrrrrrr

Toulouse wrote:
going to try to be back as quick as possible, but it's lunchtime over here
hope to see you in a bit (before you leave that is)

later boogs

Enjoy lunch see you soon!

Sorry that im so in and out but Im juggling the kids at the same time

No No No, not pushing too hard.

i spent all last ngiht doing a teddy sotume, when i could have been working on your thing, I just get sidetracked when my head gets an idea.... it sounded like a great idea so i ran with it, and ended up wasting the whole night!!!

I jsut dont want you to think I am not doing anything or slacking or wasting your time or something silly, you know??

Such a shame that you are having to do all these shifts when your in so much pain Sad Hope the day goes quickly so you can get home and rest

The Shifts actually help. sounds weird, but alst weekend when I had like a 24 hour period of no work, I was in the most pain out of the entire week...... Sounds strange i know.

inu-kijo wrote:
No No No, not pushing too hard.

i spent all last ngiht doing a teddy sotume, when i could have been working on your thing, I just get sidetracked when my head gets an idea.... it sounded like a great idea so i ran with it, and ended up wasting the whole night!!!

I jsut dont want you to think I am not doing anything or slacking or wasting your time or something silly, you know??

When I asked you it was because you were getting bored with nothing to do, so its a case of when and if you can. Im very greatful but do not want to put yourself out or make you think you have to because you don't have to

No i REALLY want to, but i want to do it proper cause it not jsut some online little do dad, you know?

Besides i am always here to help out friends when I can.

inu-kijo wrote:
Juggling kids, sounds like a feat for sure.

you could be a side show act!!!

wonder if I could walk a tight rope at the same time congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:
The Shifts actually help. sounds weird, but alst weekend when I had like a 24 hour period of no work, I was in the most pain out of the entire week...... Sounds strange i know.

Not strange at all, our bodies work in strange ways though thats for sure. perhaps the movement is helping, has your Dr given you any exercises to do?

inu-kijo wrote:
No i REALLY want to, but i want to do it proper cause it not jsut some online little do dad, you know?

Besides i am always here to help out friends when I can.

bless ya

Toulouse wrote:
BACK!

WB

bogie wrote:
It is and many do not care or want to know and just make horrid comments about her being the attention seeker grrrrrrr

Yeah in stead of asking what's wrong...
I think I've always been so annoyed, but in the end, you get used to it, you know, people watching and making comments... I've seen it my entire life already and now with the RA i had to deal with it myself, it is hard, but it makes you harder too, if you get what I mean.

I know what you mean BG

Must go make the kids some lunch brb

See you in a bit!

Oh my, have been watching the news, there's been a horrible earthquake in Chile now

no boogs no designated excercises, but I have my own little strange dances, and wiggle si do and the I stratch my legs back while standing, that kind of thing.... its funny to watch.
If nay one watches the hotel videos... I am like my own sideshow sometimes.

Then we have the hobble walk that is alwayssoooo entertaining. : D

Laughing you should see my standin gup routine... its rather humerous.

(you know, if your not me anyways.)

Hmm, I think it's called a bun? You know, a tiny bread thingy?
And I had some tuna, with rice, peppers, tomatoes along with it.
Trying to eat more fish and hoping I'm able to do it this way

Proabaly a bun... you guys dont really have buiscuts. : D

Or you can call it a Roll. : D

I don't like Tuna... Bleeeck.

Was too afraid to call it a bun, with the expression 'a bun in the oven'? : D
Didn't want to say something wrong :p
(or at least: THIS is what I'm talking about :p )

Tuna is REALLY dry, so I had some troubles eating it, the rest wasn't all filled with taste either, but it was quite okay for lunch.

Roll or a bun

But yes a bun in the oven is also a saying... but just bun by itself has no corralation really. : D

Laughing

babae I am just slow again... stared t=at the word THIS for 2 minutes trying to figure out what was going on... hehehehe

It's funny, because whenever I see the word 'bun', I have to think of the expression : D

I tried to make it clear though congratulations

Laughing

tehn just use Roll....... Dinner roll. : D
everyone would know what you are saying (at least here)

buns always makes me think of Sticky buns, or cinnamon buns... sweet rolls. : D

Laughing you guys dont have those sort of things???

QUITE common. usually as a sweet b-fast pastry. but can be eatena nd enjoyed anytime.

I think we have something similar, but not sure if it's really the same
This ( http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3530/3188889278_398453bfbc.jpg ) is the best I could come up with, it's all sugary on top and it has raisins inside

This one ( http://www.panos.be/files/fil_1346.JPG ) is the same, but it just has a different shape

I think... I like croissants more and chocolate buns ( http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/PTC/PTC001/pain-au-chocolat_~045238.jpg ) But I would give anything for danish pecans!!!

Yeah that does look pretty similar--- I don not like pecans though

I love
croddants!!!! the flaky goodness... I sit and peel off all the layers til I get to the middle. YUM!!

It's probably the only nut I eat (apart from hazel and walnuts I think? We have those kind of trees in our back yard)

Oh ? big time! I do that too
This is getting too scary over here Laughing
Oh and when they're still warm....
Gaaaaah (like Homer would say hahaha)

I like Walnuts. never have eaten a hazel nut... but have tasted it in flavorings and whatnot.

I love Cashews. Mmmmmmm.

I tok another pain pill, but I think It might have been too much... not feeling so good.

Hazels are a bit dry, but they are good!
Cashews, yes, forgot about those! Oh and the green things...
like you have to peel off something hard and then you have a green thing inside...
I know the name, it's at the tip of my tongue!!

Pistachios!!

Did you drink enough water taking the pill? Maybe you should eat something small?

Iw ill be okay.....in 30 minutes I will be so busy I wont think about it.

Awww now you have me thinking aobut pissachios!!!!

: C

Bad BG!!!!

Hahaha, so very sorry!
Good thing I don't have any nuts over here, I think I would eat them ALL!

Still have a bag of mustard chips/crisps... (oh this is so confusing!)
?

OMG you guys are soooooo weird!!!!!

we do NOT have those flavours here.

I thought it was the strangest thing when I went to philladelphia and they has Ketchup flavoured chips there......

Oh we have Bolognese, Ketchup, Bacon, Salt (offcourse), Pepper (and also salt & pepper lol), uhm...

Think my faves would be...
(I'm terrible with names today)
cheetos and grills

Laughing

Oh and another strange thing
We have like chocolate paste, peanut butter, but also biscuit paste (some kind of paste made of these biscuits: http://www.daviddereu.be/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/img_6548_web.jpg - they have a very distinct taste ) and banana paste

and sometimes I'm amazed other countries have 'weird' flavors congratulations

we have NONE of those flvaours... they all sound sooooo weird!!!!!! (as if our stuff does not

we have falours like... salt and vinegar (reminds me of the salt and pepper ones you have) ranch, sour cream and onion, chedder cheese and sour cream, BBQ, other stuff like that.

Well hun bun love, I am goign to have to leave you now... time to clean all day, I am sure I will see you later!!!!.

See you later me sweets!!

(I'll be solidary with you as I also have to clean)