Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meredith's Shop

Hello, i'm happy to be here :)

Hi, my name is Sofi, well my real name is Sofia but people call me Sofi, you know :mayor: Sorry if my english is no so good, i'm from Argentina (and I'm sorry but I hate this country...), LOL
I'm new in this forum and I'm a great trader, I trade a lot in facebook's groups
So, hope to trade a lot in this forum.. :pinkjello:
Have a nice day!!!!!

please do not post other forum names (apart from the "official" as it is against the rules. Lucky Strike

welcome honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are always happy to see "fresh blood"
have a look around.. don't forget to check our cafe, trading section, groups, corners(dedicated in-groups for some countries [there is the only place that you can speak in another language]) and our lovelly competitions in which you must have a minimun of 20 posts to enter! congratulations

and again... WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you like it here...

::::i have edited your first post

Oh thanks you... Anastasia, right? Read it in your profile
Well yup, I did my first trade in this forum and everything was perfect, so i'm really loving it it's really great and the website is so cute.
So congrats to have a really nice website like this congratulations
and thenks for the warm welcome!

Hello Sofi&Meredith!! Hope you have as much fun as I do on this forum...people here are very friendly,helpful, and fun! See you around the threads.

hugs

Meredith's Shop wrote:
Oh thanks you... Anastasia, right? Read it in your profile
Well yup, I did my first trade in this forum and everything was perfect, so i'm really loving it it's really great and the website is so cute.
So congrats to have a really nice website like this congratulations
and thenks for the warm welcome!

yup! Anastais ait is! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

nothing!!! believe me when i saw that we loooove chating here!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations i hope everything in your trade when just perfect congratulations you'll find GREAT traders here congratulations (thank god for us! congratulations )

anything you need we are always here!!!! from the chity chat to anything else! congratulations