Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cougar

Hello, new to the forum and to P.S.

Hello, I am Cougar. My P.S. "person" is Mimi and she is level 9. I am still fairly new to P.S. and very new to the forum.

Hi there! Smile welcome to PSFC Smile im sure you will love it here, there is always something going on and everyone is friendly x
If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me or any of the other mods/admins/members Smile xx

Cougar is an old real life friend of mine from my high school days. We've known each other for well over 20 years. She's a good friend, and really very new to the game. I'm hoping to turn her into as big a PS addict as I am. mwahahahaha.

congratulationscongratulations

So glad you are here!!!

Oh yeah! Thanks so much Gaiamaiden and to you Tiddly Winks. I think I am going to love being here.

Yes it is! I have sent invites to others that are my friends on facebook but I think they hit the "ignore" button. Sad

hi and welcome ...I'm sure you will love it here ...esp with Tiddly as your mentor Laughing
Send me a f/r with your forum namein the note if you would like an active friend to visit daily ...you will soon see your paw level going up if you get a few more friends xx

Hello Cougar and Mimi-welcome!!! Awesome a new friend!! Hope you enjoy the PS as much as I do...a bit TOO much but hey, it's healthy right? Hope to 'see' you around the threads and hit me up if you ever need anything. HUGS

Welcome and you will get addicted really fast to ps and this site too.

everyone here is really friendly and also good friends to add.
I am going to add you and see if I can send you a couple things to help you out Smile
if that is ok

Kathy&bunnyfuzzyness

Oh thank you Kathy! Yes that would be fine. I hope to be on here a lot but sometimes work might keep me from coming on as much as I would like too.