Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♦ !! MARCH chat - part 1 !! ♦

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey I am back Dawn... are you still here???

Hello Kijo hunny yes I'm still here

Here you go wish!
(mine's deep purple)

see the sleeves come in handy Kijo? : D I can type now and still be warm
congratulations

Hahahahaha.... snuggie.......

anyways, i heard you wanna to joing the carebear group, whom did you want to be??

Will be leaving again in a minute... I can hear the laundry is almost done.....

Toulouse wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
Hi BG how you doing hunny?

I'm fine, just ate some salmon salade something and it was too fishy so I have a very weird stomach now. And still freezing, going to grab my blankie congratulations
How are you?

Awww, it's not nice when you look forward t dinner and it's not so good...

We could share blankie's Smile

I'm ok just trying to shake off this virus i have but it's nice to be home tbh

inu-kijo wrote:
Hahahahaha.... snuggie.......

anyways, i heard you wanna to joing the carebear group, whom did you want to be??

Will be leaving again in a minute... I can hear the laundry is almost done.....

Yes please I'd love to join the carebear bunch (well it's almost like the hair bear bunch) I looked them up yesterday and I think there's one called the bedtime bear? I think it's a boy really but it doesn't matter really he's very cute and I think Sparkle would approve...what do you think?

Snuggies scare me

what really gets my goat is that I make the most beautiful quilts, if I do say so myself, and Mark wanted one of those atrocities last year. Bought it for him for christmas.. he hates it too. They are only for small people

DawnyDawn wrote:
Awww, it's not nice when you look forward t dinner and it's not so good...

We could share blankie's Smile

I'm ok just trying to shake off this virus i have but it's nice to be home tbh

lunch was far more better!
but since we had a warm lunch, we ate sandwiches tonight and tried out something fishy, but I think I won't try it again

Let's all cuddle up!!!

I hope you feel better soon
(and enjoy your time at home)

hmm maybe I should take a look at the hunt while I'm on the big computer?

that one, sure np.

I will ahve to make it later when I am at Hmapton tongiht, but would be glad to do it.
: D

(was reading back yesterday.... and yes BG I saw the cyclops post.....)

Frannie wrote:
Snuggies scare me

what really gets my goat is that I make the most beautiful quilts, if I do say so myself, and Mark wanted one of those atrocities last year. Bought it for him for christmas.. he hates it too. They are only for small people

Have to admit I thought of it as a strange invention, but for me they are quite handy, I'm always cold and I like blankies, so it's a good combination to 'wear' this and continue working

inu-kijo wrote:

*innocent*

inu-kijo wrote:

that one, sure np.

I will ahve to make it later when I am at Hmapton tongiht, but would be glad to do it.
: D

That's him ... awwww isn't he the cutest? Thank you darling, you are so loverly...and tomorrow or whenever you have time is just great.

Btw, BG is innocent....she really is Smile

Frannie wrote:
hmm maybe I should take a look at the hunt while I'm on the big computer?

That'd be good hun, it has me puzzled now....and there we were thinking it was an easy week

LOL nope no easier on this computer.. butguess what? Boogie is playing too! she's trying to post as we speak!

ignores hunt cries....

gotta go do last laod of laundry. brb.

I THINK I might have some time in the future too. Within one or two weeks I won't have any classes on Wednesday either, so maaaaybe I am able to join you guys again!

all i can say is good! someone else to copy off errr collaborate with!

inu-kijo wrote:
ignores hunt cries....

LOL it amazes me how one can turn a deaf ear

Frannie wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
ignores hunt cries....

LOL it amazes me how one can turn a deaf ear

It's so funny, no matter how loud we whine still no hints Laughing But we'll get there in the end we always usually do Laughing

woo hoo Zubok just leveled up! are ya close yet Dawn? still no extra room, though. just a red ball

Now this is just too funny... It's on the news we finally had some sun today (yeah I know, that's important) and they already had people walking around in the cold eating ice cream!

here, in this part of Ohio, people wear shorts all year? Isn't that just the stupidest thing? I guess it has to do with being a college town

Frannie wrote:
woo hoo Zubok just leveled up! are ya close yet Dawn? still no extra room, though. just a red ball

We're there, Ruby Superstar level 37.... WoooPeeeee!!! Thanks Frannie you're a star xx

I may have to save the rest for another day... next must be the brush??? then the room?

Frannie wrote:
I may have to save the rest for another day... next must be the brush??? then the room?

That is absolutely fine by me hun, I have to go cook dinner. Bob will be back from hospital visiting soon and all I have is semi thawed steak .... hangs head in shame ... we even had take out last night and I felt so bad Ashamed

So I'm going to say goodnight everyone, there's a really good programme on tonight that's been on all week, five parts one a night and I don't want to miss it by being still in the kitchen.

Take care everyone and thanks millions for the company today....it cheered me up no end.

Big warm heart felt

oh no! hope that dog is not as mad as my cats have been. Old black cat hates young white cat. young white cat in heat for third time since December

See you later Dawn!!!

Will be back, going to grab some easter eggs to cover up the salmon mistake Laughing

DawnyDawn wrote:
Frannie wrote:

That is absolutely fine by me hun, I have to go cook dinner. Bob will be back from hospital visiting soon and all I have is semi thawed steak .... hangs head in shame ... we even had take out last night and I felt so bad Ashamed

So I'm going to say goodnight everyone, there's a really good programme on tonight that's been on all week, five parts one a night and I don't want to miss it by being still in the kitchen.

Take care everyone and thanks millions for the company today....it cheered me up no end.

Big warm heart felt

Bey Dawn - lovely to see you. Feel better soon xxxx

see you next time Dawn.. and feel better.. but still stay home tomorrow!

Toulouse wrote:
See you later Dawn!!!

Will be back, going to grab some easter eggs to cover up the salmon mistake Laughing

Easter eggs?

Yeah tiny chocolate eggs?
They have the annoying habit of having themed candy in stores WAY too early... Like we have Halloween, so they start putting up decorations in September already, after that, they already decorate for Christmas (so in October)... And now with Easter, they have easter eggs in stores since January...

Im here but im not congratulations

Just put in my hunt but hit the wrong button and lost the lot and had to do it again

will be in and out for a little while unitl the kids are in bed

OMG Im getting used to this forum, Frannie your posts look so bare without your siggy :sarcastic:

Frannie wrote:
oh no! hope that dog is not as mad as my cats have been. Old black cat hates young white cat. young white cat in heat for third time since December

He is VERY MAD at the foxes in next doors garden (even though he can't see them he can smell them) and it running around and around and jumping 3ft in the air trying to get over the fence Laughing

Toulouse wrote:
See you later Dawn!!!

Chocolate - that ought to do it !!

bogie wrote:
Im here but im not congratulations

Just put in my hunt but hit the wrong button and lost the lot and had to do it again

will be in and out for a little while unitl the kids are in bed

Aww Boogs...I hate it when that happens

I'm back and on my lappy this time.. so much more comfy as I can look out at the rooms and not be up against a wall in the bedroom on the desktop

@ Boogs.. yeah it looks bare, but Tanya said she'd make me a St pat's siggie, so I can wait.

I saw your hunt post.. think we are missing the same ones. we'll have to put our heads together

I'm back, there aren't many eggs left, I think we have a chocolate thief in the house Laughing Sorry Frannie, wanted to leave your skittles intact at the moment : D

Toulouse wrote:
I'm back, there aren't many eggs left, I think we have a chocolate thief in the house Laughing Sorry Frannie, wanted to leave your skittles intact at the moment : D

have to tell you.. the man @ the Post office laughed when I told him I was sending Skittles to belgium.... he said.. with ALL that delicious chocolate, they want skittles??????!!!!!