Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Lady GaGa is killing my dreams!

Guest Guest
This all may sound too funny to be true,but it is!

Surprisingly, the 1st time I heard the song Paparazzi was 1 week ago. I have never heard of that song. So I started whistling it at my classes,and that whistling grew into singing,and singing into song obsession!

2 days ago,however,I saw the official music video of her song,and I was shocked of one part of the video: Lady gaga dressed like some horror yellow big glasses woman thingy throws poison into her boyfriends glass of juice,and then her boyfriend dies after he drank it. Later gaga goes to jail.

So I was really scared of that part,because I hate deaths,and the song just fulfills the murdering atmosphere. I know,that is just a made up video by GaGa's imagination,but I was really scared. Call me a baby,but it's true.

Then,later on that evening,I went to bed to sleep,and I've started dreaming that my sister Gordana puts poison into my glass and kills me,after that she goes to jail,and does a suicide. This really may sound ridiculous,but I'm telling nothing but true.

Then,when I thought I finished with it,and that it was "just another night mare",today,I dreamed the same scene again,but only this time,that I'm Lady GaGa's boyfriend,and lady gaga poisons me.

So the question is,what awaits me this evening? I am still obsessed with that song,and can't stop singing it,but I had 2 nightmares and I don't want them to repeat. Is there any medicine? Not real medicine,some kind of "spiritual" medicine? I am so scared of nightmares and I really can't ignore them. So what should I do?

If you want to see the picture,click here. I can't watch it anymore.

The song and Lady Gaga are probably not the reason you are having nightmares.
Stress is the reason you're having nightmares.The video being so graphic and the fact that when you focus on the song, that image appears to you in your subconscious.You need to try to relax during the day and learn that with your studies and basically life,that you're doing the best you can do.Be proud and find another song to get stuck in your head congratulations

Guest Guest

No thank you for anymore songs lol. Trust me,when I start singing,I can't stop.
My life goes on,but the problem is that I am so afraid of what will happen tonight. When I start thinking of that song,it reminds me of every scary thing in my life.
It may sound crazy,childish or ridiculous,but the fact is that one song is ruining 3 days of my life so far.
And just thinking of the song,gives me chills,but still,I am trying not to think of it,and not to start to sing it.
Thank you Kathy for the help. Smile
Should I breathe deep,should I clear my mind (which is impossible in my life)? My goal is to forget the song.

or if you can't just THINK before(!!!!) sleeping IF you have the same dream again what do you want with you in order to feel safe or how do you wanna be or try to "change" it... Just don't overthink it congratulations

Guest Guest
Not the bad romance!!?? NOT THE BAD ROMANCE!!
Just don't remind me of that song,I forgot about singing it,it gave me chills,but in a good way.

This song gives me chills in a bad way. Oh I just want the nightmare over. Paparazzi get outta my head!

paparazzi is the only song i like from her!

you can listen to something else or to see a plesant movie in order to have plesant dreams!

Guest Guest

Say for yourself fash
Awww get outta my head! Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!Forget!

Guest Guest
Like a million times! It's like watching a horror movie...

Guest Guest
OK now I officially hate Lady GaGa. Ohhh!! I am so mad,sad,all mixed up feelings!~!!

It isn't childish or ridiculous.I counseled ptsd victims (post traumatic stress disorder victims) part time and worked as a trauma nurse full time.It makes total sense Smile

I am so sorry that you have been through and are going through stressful times.I am on medical leave now and been through a lot myself.The things I went through is why I became a nurse.

I taught deep breathing and relaxation techniques,but the truth is that you have to find something that makes you feel the most positive about yourself.
I can't tell you whether it could be a small hobby or music etc. ( never drugs...I can tell you're too smart for that) Wish I could be more help hun

Guest Guest
That was before. Now I just hate her. I can't stop fearing of what will happen tonight. Fash,do you have any advice? Did you have a similar experience before? Oh I just need help.

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
but the truth is that you have to find something that makes you feel the most positive about yourself.

Violin... My brother... My ex-gf...
I'll try... Thank you!!

omg really??????i agree gaga is scary looooooooooooooooooooool

*sings "girls just wanna have funnn,ohhhhhhh girls just wanna have funn......girls they wanna have fun ,girllssss they justa wanna have fun..they justa wanna justa wanna have fun!Girls just wanna have fun"!

Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
omg really??????i agree gaga is scary looooooooooooooooooooool

Fashionista wrote:
Laz never dreamed that a star would kill me! just don't panic happy thoughts!

but just look at her! it makes me creep!
*finally collected the courage to post a picture*

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
*sings "girls just wanna have funnn,ohhhhhhh girls just wanna have funn......girls they wanna have fun ,girllssss they justa wanna have fun..they justa wanna justa wanna have fun!Girls just wanna have fun"!

Fashionista wrote:
i'm singing along already!

confused about these ones.. lol

Lazar wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

Fashionista wrote:
i'm singing along already!

confused about these ones.. lol

hey! I love the 80s yanno I was singing a song to you and stuff.

what pic is this? :S

anyway! back on topic! try to ribicule it! try to laugh! play the dream on your head and think of what it COULD have been done (like her falling funny or... a pig caught on her way!!! think of a sheep going down the road doing beeeeeeeee and gaga scaring off like a chicken! or (like a really cold joke say's: ) there was 1 chicken. she lifted one foot up, she lifted the other and it fell down!!! imagine gaga doing that! stuff like that! that's a good way to overcome this too! congratulations

Guest Guest

Aww ann thank you

congratulations nothing! congratulations i'm off to bed now myself (sooner than you're used too but still late here! ) because i cannot even type like human now!

i hope i helped you even a little bit.. Ashamed

Guest Guest

You helped a lot. You,and everyone else here!
I'll try to forget her as much as I can!

Guest Guest
NOW YOU'RE TALKING! I am now laughing!
Thinking that I'm scared of Lady Gaga! Weeee!! Freedom!
But still trying to forget her so I couldn't dream her!

Good night LS!

1 last piece of advice... the more you try to forget something the more you'll end up thinking it... if you think it try to sidetruck your though by something you're ALREADY thinking...

goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ohh i wish i could dream gaga too... i really like her lols..
try to think something new because when im dreaming like zombies running after me im changing my situation in my dream its like i want to fly or make some fireball out of paper then i fire them yeah its really true its like that my nightmare its like a movie and im the one is the director... anyone try this one?

well i know this is nothins like it but last night i dreamt i swallowed a bird whole, like a robin and its feet where poking out of my skin on the way down my throat, that was scary when i woke up Sad

Guest Guest

OK,I had dreamed a crazy dream!
It was about that song, of course.
Well, I was the boyfriend,and the gaga was my ex girlfriend.
And because I knew what awaits me,I ran away,and then woke up.

So is the nightmare over? congratulations

dream10.png
this is my spiritual or more virtual remedy for you a dream catcher , it should catch all the bad ones , i hope xx Smile

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
 dream10.png
this is my spiritual or more virtual remedy for you a dream catcher , it should catch all the bad ones , i hope xx Smile

You took all your valuable time to make that for me?
Paige,THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Lazar wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
 dream10.png

You took all your valuable time to make that for me?
Paige,THANK YOU!!!!!!!

hehe its no problem xxx , was just fiddling around in paint congratulations

Guest Guest

Thank you all for supporting me!
I love you all

Fashionista wrote:
that's so nice you paige!

well now Laz you have no reason to be afraid off!

thanks fash Smile xxx