Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beastmom

can't log in to Pet Society

I have been trying to get into the game for over a month. I have tried at all different hours of the day and night. I get all the different errors. update your flash (I did)unable to connect at this time etc. I've even asked for help from playfish. The response from them was update your flash clean out you cache.even that I may have been caught with a cheat and could be locked out. This I didn't do. then they informed me that the case was closed. Is there anyone out there that can help me get back to my pet Zoe. I'm afraid she may have starved by now lol.
Thanks for any help
Beastmom

hi hun. what browser are you using?
before i was on safari and had a hard time getting on. i switched to google chrome and firefox and it works a lot better.
not sure what to tell you but worth a try.. Sad

beastmom wrote:
I have been trying to get into the game for over a month. I have tried at all different hours of the day and night. I get all the different errors. update your flash (I did)unable to connect at this time etc. I've even asked for help from playfish. The response from them was update your flash clean out you cache.even that I may have been caught with a cheat and could be locked out. This I didn't do. then they informed me that the case was closed. Is there anyone out there that can help me get back to my pet Zoe. I'm afraid she may have starved by now lol.
Thanks for any help
Beastmom

Hi and sorry about your problem . As Smorkle says, maybe try different browsers, but technically I know nothing Ashamed One other thing you could try is to log on from a different computer if you can ...family/friend or even internet cafe. That way you would know if it was your account or your computer at fault .

Would you please add a facebook link as it is a rule of the forum that everyone has a valid link. You can find full instructions on how to do this here
If you are worried about facebook security then information about the settings can be found here

As smorkle has suggested, the first thing I would suggest is try a different browser...

You can also try playing directly from PSFC...click the link at the top.
You use facebook connect, so bypass having to use facebook itself. Somepeople have found this works

Can you ask one of your friends to check if they still have your pet on their list...If you have been banned then your pet wont be on their list

I also can't log in my account since morning.and I would say it has nothing to do with the browser or the connection...

I ask for support because I got worried why its happening when they are not even having maintenance.
they replied to me and says that all the problems are already listed in FAQ so i looked there and heres what they explained.

The game does not load!

DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE "Click Here To Retry"?
- At times with many users playing at the same time, our servers can get overloaded and this might cause problems logging in for some users.
In most cases, you will be able to login again after a few minutes or hours. Note that one user in the household can have this problem while another user in the same household can login with success.

DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE "Error while loading page..."?
- This is a temporary problem with the link between the Facebook/MySpace/Yahoo platform and our game. Please try again later.

DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE "The game is currently unavailable"?
- This means exactly what the error says; it is CURRENTLY unavailable. Note that one user in the household can have this problem while another user in the same household can login with success. The issue is only temporary so please try again later.

IS YOUR COMPUTER TRYING TO DOWNLOAD .bin-FILES?
- This indicates that a setting is wrong in your web browser. Contact your web browser Support to find a solution or use another browser like Firefox ( http://www.mozilla.com/firefox ) or Opera ( http://www.opera.com ).

ARE YOU UNABLE TO LOAD THE GAME ONLY AT CERTAIN TIMES OF THE DAY?
- This issue is related to only a few countries and their ISPs blocking access to our game. There is nothing we can do to fix this issue.

ARE YOU BEING ASKED TO UPDATE YOUR FLASH PLAYER?

- First try a refresh of the page, as this error message can appear even when all is working fine. The latest Flash Player can be downloaded from: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ , remember to restart your browser after updating. If it still isn't working, try using another browser like Firefox ( http://www.mozilla.com/firefox ) or Opera ( http://www.opera.com ).

IS THE GAME CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTAINANCE?
- This means our developers are doing some changes to the game. Usually the game will be back within an hour or so.

ARE YOU BEING DISCONNECTED DURING THE GAME?
- We are aware that some users experience a 'save/lost connection' issue. We are constantly working on decreasing the occurance of these issues.

One thing which in some cases can help is to clear the Java Cache on your PC. Go to 'Control Panel' - 'Java' and delete the temorary files.

--------------------------
and here is my case

When I try to load the game it says my account is currently unavailable. What does it mean?

When you receive the message that "Your account is currently unavailable" when you try to load the game, it means that we are doing improvements to the database your account is stored on. This means that you will not be able to access your game account.

If there are more members in your household, their accounts may be stored on a different database and they may be able to play even if you are not able to.
Generally such improvements will take only a few hours, however in some cases the improvements require extended timing. When the improvements are completed you will be able to log in and play the game normally. You will not receive a notification when the improvements are completed.

also slow server
and slow connection in Asia
these are reasons why I am thinking of just using my sisters account for trading...like I send all my stuffs from me and use my sister's since her account loads faster.
I am always getting in trouble everytime I do trades...and its frustrating when I can't do anything about it and traders won't understand why I am slow...and they get mad...But i know its against FB law to use 2 accounts or share accounts...

and 1 more thing.I tried asking my bf (he is in USA) and I saw it didnt logged for him as well.So thats just means its from their database having trouble Sad and its just so happens that mine account is recorded there huhuhuh.

another one I've just heard of in TOF...make sure you have not accidently bloked the application.

Go to Facebook / Account / Pricacy settings/ application and websites and click on Edit blocked applications

I did it Lisa but still no hope Sad its been 2 days now I never seen my mouse.and also im too excited to get my gift from the competition i have won here.and trades that waiting for me T__T im so super sad now huhu

Sad
do you want me to add you as my friend and i will see if i can see your pet??

yay im able to log in my pet ^_^ seems that petsociety is just having a maintenance for their update Smile

Well here is the update I've tried other browsers.checked to make sure I didn't block the game some how.I even had my niece try to log in on her pc for me.yes you guessed my account wouldn't load for her either. (she has no problems with hers)So now I'm thinking that playfish has banned me for whatever reason. It would have been nice if they let me know before doing it tho.I didn't cheat it didn't even cross my mind.I will miss playing the game. Not much I can do about it,Sad

that is awful! is there anyway you can contact them to ask if this is true? Sad

are you going to get a new pet?

I've tried to contact playfish. they just sent me a message that the ticket was closed.I can't start up a new pet can't get into the game.I'm not sure I want to start over after losing everything I had from playing for over a year.thanks anyway
beatmom