Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

inu-kijo wrote:
Can they be sold??

I have tried that before and it says item cannot be sold..... unless they have changed it??

thats only if there not fully grown..

they have to be fully grown before they can be sold congratulations

I will have to try that later.
: D

Thanks for the info Paige!!!

Will ahve to be heading home in a minute, but will prolly get back online when I get home, cause I have to wait til 8:00 so I can go into town. (need to run some errands, but everything opens up at 8.... )

inu-kijo wrote:
nice boogs!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
smart one you are!

I figured start and the lower end of my list and work my way up hehehehhe

You will never guess where I found it pmsl

I have to run some errands now will catch up with you later

See you all soon

See you guys, I need to do some chores now and then go and get a shower etc.

See you later too then x

good morning everyone

hope you all had lovely weekend.
I have successfully completed part I. of my move (a bed and some other stuff). Mr B was and my new housemate were helping me and we ended up sharing a bottle of wine and a pizza till late hours.
Official moving date is set for 14th March.

Whooot!! Congrats Bee!!!!
I really hope this is the start of a very happy beginning for you!

Bee wrote:
good morning everyone

hope you all had lovely weekend.
I have successfully completed part I. of my move (a bed and some other stuff). Mr B was and my new housemate were helping me and we ended up sharing a bottle of wine and a pizza till late hours.
Official moving date is set for 14th March.

yay congrats to you congratulations !!!!!!

@ kijo : yw Smile

@ Gill & Nicky : Bye xx

hmmm i really need something to do right now lol .... cant concentrate on the hunt because my head just yells at me when i try to work them out lol

Laughing

the hunt can do that to you sometimes...... I thought about playing this week (was bored), but its not as fun cause I already know the answers!!! : D

Plus, I dont do visits..... hehehehe might take me longer than a week to get all the answers together!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Whooot!! Congrats Bee!!!!
I really hope this is the start of a very happy beginning for you!

thank you
me too!

but this morning I realised that the most difficult part is still awaiting me - adjusting to a life without Mr B. Last 7 years we were together almost all the time, doing most of things together. It will be weird not having him around all the time but we are remaining friends and are going to a gig together week after I move (and there is the dog of course).

inu-kijo wrote:
Laughing

the hunt can do that to you sometimes...... I thought about playing this week (was bored), but its not as fun cause I already know the answers!!! : D

Plus, I dont do visits..... hehehehe might take me longer than a week to get all the answers together!!!

hehe Smile hehe but its still hard finding them lol , i dont do visits either , i find it hard finding most of the things in the hard its like trying to find a needle in a haystack ( well not that hard lol)

feel like running some sort of competition in c&g , but i have no ideas at all ....

yeah figuring out what the item is, is the easy part to me!!! : D
I guess if oyu have everything, then its not so bad. hahahahaha!!!

yeah I am sure adjusting will still be quite a challenge, but at least you guys are both mature enough you can stay friends. Hopefully your relationship as it is now wont get too complicated in the future. But 7 years is a really long time.

Tanya and I are planning to do a petling show in the near future, she just hasnt been around for us to work out the details yet.

inu-kijo wrote:
yeah figuring out what the item is, is the easy part to me!!! : D
I guess if oyu have everything, then its not so bad. hahahahaha!!!

yeah I am sure adjusting will still be quite a challenge, but at least you guys are both mature enough you can stay friends. Hopefully your relationship as it is now wont get too complicated in the future. But 7 years is a really long time.

hahahaha , some of the items i figured out , i have no idea where to look for them! i'd have to go through every room of everyones house just to find it lol... i guess im just lazy lol

inu-kijo wrote:
Tanya and I are planning to do a petling show in the near future, she just hasnt been around for us to work out the details yet.

aww good on yous Smile hehe hope i will be able to enter ,, i know this sounds silly but i wish we could add accessories or even pet clothes to our petlings.. just to make them different from eachother lol

I am sure they will come out with more ideas in the future for the petlings. It takes PS some time sometimes to catch up with what we want.

Going to get ready to go into town though

Catch up with you guys later!!!

Zoonie wrote:
aah well, if she made up an excuse that's not true, just don't offer her any help ... she only does it because she can get away with it.
Although it's hard if her lack of effort brings your group marks down Sad
You could confront her and say no one else noticed any problems with the trains and it wasn't on the website, so what problem exactly has she had?

oh well be sure I AM going to confront her - just not now, am too fed up with her... If she asks for my notes, she's not getting them. There's nothing on the news of the so called problems with trains - nothing on the website of the train company, nothing to be read on newspapers online. BF had to go somewhere else today then his usual place and he texted me there's no problem at all... So... there's another big fat lie (it's a lie, I don't even see it as an excuse anymore).

And I know I should be bigger than that and let things pass, but I can't, that's why I am going to confront her. Hey, if she told me she was going to stay home and work on her thesis or whatever, I wouldn't mind. But not making an effort because you're not in the mood? I wasn't even in the mood, because this class is one big chaos every time, but I did make an effort and I want to pass this course and attend as many courses as I can.

*nag nag nag*

going to stop now before I scare everyone away!
(just needed to vent)

i see everyone is off doing stuff so ill pop in&out as i do my ps visits Smile

Frannie wrote:
I'm here Tammy!

Frannie wrote:
but you're probably already gone

frannie

nope im still here doing piglets visits in between checking here after every 12 or so lol

yeah same here.... trying to shop a little in between too.... and my PS is very slow today

Frannie wrote:
yeah same here.... trying to shop a little in between too.... and my PS is very slow
today

piglet refuses to take of her gold winged shoes whether they match or not as it slows visits down way to much Laughing

ok i never paid attention to the wizard of oz is the color emerald a big thing in it

wow so many of you here congratulations Jumps up and down with excitement

to you all

Hi everybod, yeah a crowd! Just doing some of IMOM's visits for him because he brought a lump to my throat today bless him,

SO, I took Kitty to Misha's seeing as the party's still going strong lol.

wow.. just had the blue screen of death! better now though

hi BG Joki and Gill Hi Again Tammy

so tell us, Gill, what did OH IMOM do that was so sweet?

I was doing visits and had a wonderful time at Misha's party congratulations

Still cannot find a house with number 2 of the hunt though Sad

Glad to see you guys here, taking a break over here (worked hard already and still going)

You have the perfect Marriage Gill. What day is the actual anniversary? Is it today?

bogie wrote:
I was doing visits and had a wonderful time at Misha's party congratulations

Still cannot find a house with number 2 of the hunt though Sad

doesn't even know what # 2 is, much less able to find it... I'll have to work on that a bit today, if I finish all my packing and errands.. Still haven't got out for the pedi yet even

If anyone's looking for anything particular for hunts, send a note in the game, as Zoonie has piles of stuff in the chest!

Frannie, you'll be sick
He just said something really sweet (to someone else, but I heard back)

<--hyper... yet slow today... go figure that one out!

inu-kijo wrote:
:lol:they go to EMERALD city!!! : D

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

lol opps guess emerald is important then

Toulouse wrote:
hey guys how are you?

hello toul. hey whats your mom's name as i wanna check sons chest,he either has a double of the seal or the dolphin i dont recall which so gotta go look.

Zoonie wrote:
Hiy Piglet, Happy Monday Smile

zoonie toonie

bogie wrote:
Hello

bogie my dear nice to see you on here

Zoonie wrote:
Hi everybod, yeah a crowd! Just doing some of IMOM's visits for him because he brought a lump to my throat today bless him,

SO, I took Kitty to Misha's seeing as the party's still going strong lol.

8)
piglet stopped by today for misha party also. they chugged the champagne&popcorn down and took risque pictures congratulations

LOL Boogs, it suits me anyway.

No the anniversary isn't until April, the 26th, so near the end.
But we're going away Friday/Saturday this week, so will celebrate in advance congratulations

and then maybe celebrate again!

Frannie wrote:
<--hyper... yet slow today... go figure that one out!

your hyper but ps is running slow?? lol

piglet44 wrote:
hello toul. hey whats your mom's name as i wanna check sons chest,he either has a double of the seal or the dolphin i dont recall which so gotta go look.

hey piglet!
Mom's real name is Lieve (it's an abbreviation of her actual name) and her pet's called Molly