Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

Hi Kijo... traded for new mask and knitting basket

Gill.. i sent a suite of clothes from TWS for those torches... if you need more just let me know

inu-kijo wrote:
Hiya again Paige, and everyone.

Was taking a look at the new stuff..... new petling to come out as well.

congratulations yep lion petling , weird , wish they had done something like a panda petling or even fox Smile

well.. i need to go get ready for salon day... am going to hold off on pedicure until my bro and I can go together.... only 3 more sleeps and I'll be there

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh yes Gill, sorry I got terribly busy at work and never replied, cause once I got off, I CRASHED all day yesterday. am feeling much better today though!!
Will do more sleeping once I get off this shift to make sure i get rid of all the cruddies.

Gill,...... I don't eat bananas, raisins, cabbage, or coleslaw.... at all.

But i can deal with Cranberry Juice (cougha nd vodka!!) swear i will never have a UTI!!! (cran juice is good for that.)

No worries about the non reply, just wanted you to have the info.
Based on you not liking any of those foods, have you considered you might be low on potassium then?

Frannie wrote:
Hi Kijo... traded for new mask and knitting basket

Gill.. i sent a suite of clothes from TWS for those torches... if you need more just let me know

No worries, Frannie you donate EVERY week, so whatever
xxx

Frannie wrote:
well.. i need to go get ready for salon day... am going to hold off on pedicure until my bro and I can go together.... only 3 more sleeps and I'll be there

See you Frannie Smile
xxx

OK guys am off, I've been giving the Name the Difference comp a rest as we had so few entries, will have to give some thought to something easier I reckon, and some new ideas.

See ya x

Anybody home?
Am back already - pregnant ladies must rest a lot congratulations And it was way too cold for me to hang around in town alone!

good day all.
I am here to haunt you all again 2 days in a row.
of course i wont tell you what i had to do to get laptop for 2nd day in a row Laughing

Paige<3 wrote:
Hello Smile

hello paige. nice to meet you. how are you today?

piglet44 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Hello Smile

Hello Piglet , nice to meet you to Smile im fine thankyou , bit sleepy at the moment

piglet44 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Hello Smile

is that you piglet ??

Sorry I missed you Piglet, was showering and doing a bit of a preening session lol.

Paige<3 wrote:
piglet44 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Hello Smile

Hello Piglet , nice to meet you to Smile im fine thankyou , bit sleepy at the moment

im ok just got a sinus headache. but happy to be on borrowed laptop Smile

armellproctor wrote:
piglet44 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Hello Smile

is that you piglet ??

yes maam it is i ms piglet Laughing

i have borrowed laptop again today so was checking in on things

Zoonie wrote:
Sorry I missed you Piglet, was showering and doing a bit of a preening session lol.

why in the world would you be preening???

Peeps in to say hiya!

Bob's hospital visiting so thought I'd stop by for a quick update...

How's everyone ?

Who's in hospital Dawn?

Well, Piggly, I was kind of tarting myself up - looking a bit more presentable than I had all day lol.
It's dark here already, and we're watching the footie and despairing of Saturday night TV!

Sorry about the sinuses, that's yucky!

Hey BG hun, how was shopping?

The place we were talking about the other day, well it is De Haan, so I'll pick your brains weather wise, nearer the time if that's ok Sweets x

Zoonie wrote:
Who's in hospital Dawn?

Well, Piggly, I was kind of tarting myself up - looking a bit more presentable than I had all day lol.
It's dark here already, and we're watching the footie and despairing of Saturday night TV!

My neighbour, they're kind of surrogate parents/grandparents really and he's had aknee replacement a couple of weeks ago. But he had complications ... terrible reaction to the operation, post trauma! It's been awful almost like he was suffering from dementia. But he's on the mend now and the dr's believe it is post op trauma (keeping all things crossed).

Good for you for the preening time, we should all make time for that.

Hey, what about my news? EEK!! Tbh I think they're engaged to be engaged ... my son has always been a serial monogomist LOL

DawnyDawn wrote:
Hey BG hun, how was shopping?

The place we were talking about the other day, well it is De Haan, so I'll pick your brains weather wise, nearer the time if that's ok Sweets x

Short actually (we found a gift real quick), but we had a long lunch in stead
Was a bit bummed I came home eventually (friend had to go to her Dad's and she wasn't in the mood for a lot of walking, which I completely understand and it was too cold for me to hang out in town all by myself), but I really had a nice time out !

Okies, it's a place near the sea, but I'll keep you posted about the weather around that time (if I forget, please remind me)!

DawnyDawn wrote:
Peeps in to say hiya!

Bob's hospital visiting so thought I'd stop by for a quick update...

How's everyone ?

hello dawny nice to meet you.

Toulouse wrote:
Evening all

good day toul. are you feeling better today?

Zoonie wrote:
Who's in hospital Dawn?

let me get this straight. your preening yourself to sit on couch and watch football? are you mad

piglet44 wrote:

I am feeling better today, thank you!

I hope you feel better soon

piglet44 wrote:

Hello Piglet, nice to meet you ... sorry you're having sinus problems

piglet44 wrote:
let me get this straight. your preening yourself to sit on couch and watch football? are you mad

YES!
and
NO (well, no more than usual)

I'm on a 2010 self improvement plan - getting shiny clean (as opposed to just clean/clean) made up and dressed up makes me feel a bit better, even if it is for a night in congratulations

Hiya BG Smile

Dawn, I commented on your FB page (about the engagement)
Hope your neighbour is ok, that sounds scary!

Toulouse wrote:

Short actually (we found a gift real quick), but we had a long lunch in stead
Was a bit bummed I came home eventually (friend had to go to her Dad's and she wasn't in the mood for a lot of walking, which I completely understand and it was too cold for me to hang out in town all by myself), but I really had a nice time out !

Okies, it's a place near the sea, but I'll keep you posted about the weather around that time (if I forget, please remind me)!

#Awww, what a shame she wasn't in the mood, but I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch...I love girly lunches out, I don't do it often these days but I do enjoy my girls company.

Thanks for that BG, I told Bob and he's pleased you'll be able to help and says thanks very much. I will remind you hun, don't you be thinking you have to remember for me...

Toulouse wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

I am feeling better today, thank you!

I hope you feel better soon

im suprised sinus's are acting up as its a beautiful day out today ( a whopping 50 degrees) woohoo

DawnyDawn wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

Hello Piglet, nice to meet you ... sorry you're having sinus problems

ty dawny

DawnyDawn wrote:
#Awww, what a shame she wasn't in the mood, but I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch...I love girly lunches out, I don't do it often these days but I do enjoy my girls company.

Thanks for that BG, I told Bob and he's pleased you'll be able to help and says thanks very much. I will remind you hun, don't you be thinking you have to remember for me...

Oh, I didn't mind, she's pregnant, so I really understood (not that I can imagine how it all feels since I've never been pregnant congratulations). We're both counting down, only 10 more weeks to go!

I was amazed by how fast time went by when chatting the entire time - it was lovely to see her again and to see we still only need one word to say everything. We agreed to do this more often!

I'm glad I can help!

zoonie i heard from kim yesterday. heres whats been going on with her

kim said

i will try to be around more - i miss chattering with everyone on forum! but the pneumonia is gone and just need to get past the bronchitis - then i can go back to work and start living again!

Zoonie wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

YES!
and
NO (well, no more than usual)

I'm on a 2010 self improvement plan - getting shiny clean (as opposed to just clean/clean) made up and dressed up makes me feel a bit better, even if it is for a night in congratulations

Hiya BG Smile

Dawn, I commented on your FB page (about the engagement)
Hope your neighbour is ok, that sounds scary!

Good for you, whatever makes you feel good you should do! I wear make up for work every day and hardly ever leave the house without it! And yes if I can't be bothered I feel not quite myself.

I saw your comment, what's he like not letting us know! I think he just hates when his Dad gets all Dad like and starts giving advice so he just goes ahead and waits for the response. LOL what can we say, he's 23 for goodness sake.

Thanks for the wishes, my neighbour is on the mend.

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya BG Smile

Evening Z!
I took your advice - once again. I had nothing but lemon tea the entire day congratulations
(no honey though, they didn't have that)

piglet44 wrote:
im suprised sinus's are acting up as its a beautiful day out today ( a whopping 50 degrees) woohoo

I hope it goes away soon, because it must be very annoying!
yaay for the full 50 degrees!!! We had a very cold day today - they gave snow, but luckily we haven't had any!

Toulouse wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:

Oh, I didn't mind, she's pregnant, so I really understood (not that I can imagine how it all feels since I've never been pregnant congratulations). We're both counting down, only 10 more weeks to go!

I was amazed by how fast time went by when chatting the entire time - it was lovely to see her again and to see we still only need one word to say everything. We agreed to do this more often!

I'm glad I can help!

speaking of pregnant people. i took my upstairs neighbors daughter to a ultra sound appt and she had a 3-d one man you could see that baby as if it was a portrait it didnt llok like a blob at all Laughing
do they have 3-d ultra sounds over where you are toul?

Well folks, I must run...better have some dinner ready for Bob when he gets home.

See you soon

Oh Dawny, I think Facebook is the new way of telling people good news... I only found out by someone else one of my nephews had a daughter a week ago...

piglet44 wrote:
speaking of pregnant people. i took my upstairs neighbors daughter to a ultra sound appt and she had a 3-d one man you could see that baby as if it was a portrait it didnt llok like a blob at all Laughing
do they have 3-d ultra sounds over where you are toul?

Yeah we do, my friend sent me her ultrasound from when she was 20-21 weeks and I asked her if it was possible to send me the new one - she's having her last one next week! It's very cool to see!!

man i guy just came and sat behind me that smells like a ashtray

DawnyDawn wrote:
Well folks, I must run...better have some dinner ready for Bob when he gets home.

See you soon

have a good day dawny. nice meeting you

piglet44 wrote:

kim said

i will try to be around more - i miss chattering with everyone on forum! but the pneumonia is gone and just need to get past the bronchitis - then i can go back to work and start living again!

Thanks so much for passing that on Piggly

BTW do you avoid dairy products? I gather they play havoc with your sinuses, which is a real nuisance for me, seeing as how I really enjoy cheese

DawnyDawn wrote:
Good for you, whatever makes you feel good you should do! I wear make up for work every day and hardly ever leave the house without it! And yes if I can't be bothered I feel not quite myself.

I saw your comment, what's he like not letting us know! I think he just hates when his Dad gets all Dad like and starts giving advice so he just goes ahead and waits for the response. LOL what can we say, he's 23 for goodness sake.

Do you know for years I wouldn't even answer the door without makeup on, not that I was weird about it or anything, it was just something I did all the time, even when the girls were babies...it's only the last say 4 years that I let my standard slip, but now I feel the urge to sharpen up again, so I am Laughing

Am seriously scared about engagements, our ED is 26 this year, and if she announces her engagement (has been with her partner 4 years) we'll both be a bit Sad
Just found out this week that his mother has taken to calling herself 'mother in law' ??

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Hiya BG Smile

Evening Z!
I took your advice - once again. I had nothing but lemon tea the entire day congratulations

Aaagh you must get honey, the lemon is kind of antiseptic but the honey is for soothing - and it has anti bacterial properties too!

We have 3D scans here Piglet, and I even read about 4D. I only had one scan, back in the olden days ROFL! and they didn't give you a keepsake - not that I worried over that as I couldn't work out what was what anyway

Zoonie wrote:
Aaagh you must get honey, the lemon is kind of antiseptic but the honey is for soothing - and it has anti bacterial properties too!

We have 3D scans here Piglet, and I even read about 4D. I only had one scan, back in the olden days ROFL! and they didn't give you a keepsake - not that I worried over that as I couldn't work out what was what anyway

It was actually less sore today, but I will have another cup and add some honey later. I asked for some, but unfortunately they didn't have it. I only got regular tea, a slice of lemon and sugar. But the slice of lemon is certainly something I will do now too, it's very refreshing (I only got lemon tea bags).

I thought she sent me a 2D but just noticed it mentioned 3D somewhere lol. I really wonder what the sex is, she made a tiny slip today and I ignored it as I know she wants to keep it a secret (and besides that doesn't make me a 100% sure)

piglet44 wrote:
man i guy just came and sat behind me that smells like a ashtray

eeeeuw...gross.

See yaDawn

Zoonie wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

kim said

Thanks so much for passing that on Piggly

BTW do you avoid dairy products? I gather they play havoc with your sinuses, which is a real nuisance for me, seeing as how I really enjoy cheese

[quotte="DaownyDawn"]Good for you, whatever makes you feel good you should do! I wear make up for work every day and hardly ever leave the house without it! And yes if I can't be bothered I feel not quite myself.

Do you know for years I wouldn't even answer the door without makeup on, not that I was weird about it or anything, it was just something I did all the time, even when the girls were babies...it's only the last say 4 years that I let my standard slip, but now I feel the urge to sharpen up again, so I am Laughing

Am seriously scared about engagements, our ED is 26 this year, and if she announces her engagement (has been with her partner 4 years) we'll both be a bit Sad
Just found out this week that his mother has taken to calling herself 'mother in law' ??

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Hiya BG Smile

Evening Z!

[/quote] Smile

i didnt know that about dairy products. but i dont do many dairy products anyways as im lactose intolerent ( milk gives me a stomach ache). but i do splurge and have like ice cream,yougurt,milk and cheese at times.
like today im so looking forward to going to subway(grinder chain) and getting a foot long heated ham,cheese,lettuce,tomato,pickle,cucumber&spinach sandwich as my neighbor gave me money
take out her nephew&myself for dinner tonight

A foot long heated?!!?

oh my!

I never heard of such a thing

Hiya guys hope you are all well this evening.
sweepyxx

Awww piglet, I love Subways!!! Bummer we don't have any in the town nearby, I have to go somewhere else (far away lol) to get one!

Evening Sweepy, how are you?

My lower back hurts , will take a walk downstairs, but will be back quick!