Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

piglet44 wrote:
ugly betty is a night time show thats a comedy. i havent ever watched it myself.

thanks for the clarification Smile

Hey, it's international women's day!!!

Aaah I see about the fluff. I don't very often have peanut butter, but when I do, I can't imagine putting anything else with it, especially anything sweet.

Wish, we had a quiet weekend really, dossed about on Saturday, food shopped yesterday. It's soooo cold!

Sorry ...am having a bit of a disaster over here...hopfully back in a little while

We have more snow forecast BG, hope not for our journey on Friday!

Aaaah Wish, good luck whatever it is.

I'll keep my fingers crossed - I think it may stop now, I need some warmth because I can feel the cold in my bones (which isn't good for my RA these days - but not complaining keeping Kijo in mind).

I pampered myself this weekend - got new shoes congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
piglet44 wrote:
ugly betty is a night time show thats a comedy. i havent ever watched it myself.

thanks for the clarification Smile

Hey, it's international women's day!!!

woohoo us women gotta celebrate.
chocolate for all :dance4:

Zoonie wrote:
Aaah I see about the fluff. I don't very often have peanut butter, but when I do, I can't imagine putting anything else with it, especially anything sweet.

Wish, we had a quiet weekend really, dossed about on Saturday, food shopped yesterday. It's soooo cold!

its a quick&easy sandwich i can pack for when out&about
sorry its still cold there. we have been in id 50's (degrees) since friday and im loving it

Wish Fairy wrote:
Sorry ...am having a bit of a disaster over here...hopfully back in a little while

so sorry wish hope everything is ok

Toulouse wrote:
It even snowed here today ??

yuck yuck sorry

Zoonie wrote:
We have more snow forecast BG, hope not for our journey on Friday!

Aaaah Wish, good luck whatever it is.

hope friday that they sky is clear&ground is clear Smile

..........ok am back.....sorry..what did I miss ?

BG - let's see your new shoes then

Gill....mmmm, pizza lovely - I made a chilli but for some reason it's quite awful Laughing

Piglet...did you mention chocolate ..and FLUFF ?? OMG - pass them over together please congratulations

@ Gill....it is blinking cold, but very nice and sunny here Smile

Also, re: peanut butter, I don;t like it, but do try it with celery stick (I hate both individually, but for some reason together they work for me)

hey i have seen 2 different tea pots that i cant find in store 1 is white w/ purple edging and the other i think is pink and comes on a tray with 1 cup and a silver milk jug.
are these misery box things?

piglet44 wrote:

*drool*
I have never had fluff - didn't know what it was so looked it up, looks sooo good!

Wish Fairy wrote:

Nothing special though, I really needed new shoes because everything I have is... old and worn! I had black shoes that turned green because of the rain and snow *blushes*

http://www.brantano.be/Images/Catalog/Product/406x263/View1/2628402511.jpg
(not a big fan of the rhinestones, but didn't mind they are on it)

http://www.brantano.be/Images/Catalog/Product/406x263/View1/2628205433.jpg
(very comfy!)

Yes, peanut butter and celery is good. On a sandwich it seems to stick to the roof of my mouth lol.

It's been brilliantly sunny here but very windy and wind is absolutely icy.

Oooh new shoes, it's such a long time since I had new shoes.

piglet44 wrote:
hey i have seen 2 different tea pots that i cant find in store 1 is white w/ purple edging and the other i think is pink and comes on a tray with 1 cup and a silver milk jug.

Yes - misery boxes Piglet. I have spare tea tray - I'll send it now

Wish Fairy wrote:
@ Gill....it is blinking cold, but very nice and sunny here Smile

Also, re: peanut butter, I don;t like it, but do try it with celery stick (I hate both individually, but for some reason together they work for me)

if u put peanut butter on celery stick then add rasins you will have "ants on a log" Laughing
i love peanut butter. i even put it on my ice cream but i have to watch how much i eat of it due to it flairs up my acid reflex

Toulouse wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

*drool*
I have never had fluff - didn't know what it was so looked it up, looks sooo good!

Wish Fairy wrote:

Nothing special though, I really needed new shoes because everything I have is... old and worn! I had black shoes that turned green because of the rain and snow *blushes*

http://www.brantano.be/Images/Catalog/Product/406x263/View1/2628402511.jpg
(not a big fan of the rhinestones, but didn't mind they are on it)

http://www.brantano.be/Images/Catalog/Product/406x263/View1/2628205433.jpg
(very comfy!)

Ooohhhh I like ! Especially the second pair. I cannot wear shoes like this though much as I love em - they make me look like a rugby playing elf - if that makes sense Ashamed

Zoonie wrote:
Yes, peanut butter and celery is good. On a sandwich it seems to stick to the roof of my mouth lol.
It's been brilliantly sunny here but very windy and wind is absolutely icy.
Oooh new shoes, it's such a long time since I had new shoes.

Yea it's the bread mushing up with the PB....yuck on the roof of your mouth
Laughing

Ugghh Piglet - Ants on a log.....I realy don;t like raisins. I too have to watch how much PB I eat as actually it turns me fat Laughing

piglet44 wrote:
if u put peanut butter on celery stick then add rasins you will have "ants on a log" Laughing

ROFL how funny is that? I never heard of it before!

They look comfy shoes BG. I never wear flat shoes - well, hardly ever, although I go barefoot in the house most of the time.

I have to go and sort out what's going on these pizzas, see you in a bit.

Oooh btw, I put up a Green comp - prize courtesy of Wish

Woo hoo...a green contest - cool :-)

I too must check on dinner.
Piglet you have mail

Catch you alter guys

Wish Fairy wrote:
Ooohhhh I like ! Especially the second pair. I cannot wear shoes like this though much as I love em - they make me look like a rugby playing elf - if that makes sense Ashamed

Zoonie wrote:
They look comfy shoes BG. I never wear flat shoes - well, hardly ever, although I go barefoot in the house most of the time.

I need to change a lot, meaning, I cannot walk around long on heels - having troubles lately wearing them and I love flats since they're so easy!

Wish Fairy wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

Yes - misery boxes Piglet. I have spare tea tray - I'll send it now

oh you didnt have to but tyvm

Toulouse wrote:
be back in a bit, have to help mom

hb

Wish Fairy wrote:
Ugghh Piglet - Ants on a log.....I realy don;t like raisins. I too have to watch how much PB I eat as actually it turns me fat Laughing

is fat anyways

Wish Fairy wrote:
Woo hoo...a green contest - cool :-)

I too must check on dinner.
Piglet you have mail

Catch you alter guys

see you later wish

sorry was finishing sons visits up so that he can buy piglet something Laughing

congratulations

I needed to go downstairs and help Mom out in PS - she can do it on her own, but apparently she wanted some help

Toulouse wrote:
congratulations

I needed to go downstairs and help Mom out in PS - she can do it on her own, but apparently she wanted some help

checked son's chest and it was the dolphin he had doubles of not seal sorry toul

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey, guess who is back???

Uhm, can I get a hint?

: D

Ummmmm..... its the most awesomest person in the entire world??

inu-kijo wrote:
New carebear additions:

carebe13.png carebe14.png

they are pretty adorable!!!

welcome back kijo. those are adorable

Sheldon Cooper????

: C

(you forgot the DR. part!!!!!)

YAY!!!!!! I am in a pretty good mood, not sure how long I am going to stay, but i am here for now!!!!

Thanks Tammy!

Been making them for whomever wants one. (BG got the first one, and I was just playing around.... but it has now turned into a mini club.)

If you have a carebear in mind (that hasn't been taken yet) I would be more than glad to make Piglet into a carebear later as well. : D

Plus, if you need a siggy of any sort you know I am your girl!!! Tanya makes them now as well, but she is still out of town for a bit.

Yeah I know I have a lame sense of humor
But I bet you smiled!

Yay for the good mood - I'm glad to see you!!!
What are you up to?
(my mood's only now starting to improve, how sad is that?)

inu-kijo wrote:
Thanks Tammy!

Been making them for whomever wants one. (BG got the first one, and I was just playing around.... but it has now turned into a mini club.)

If you have a carebear in mind (that hasn't been taken yet) I would be more than glad to make Piglet into a carebear later as well. : D

Plus, if you need a siggy of any sort you know I am your girl!!! Tanya makes them now as well, but she is still out of town for a bit.

BG is very grateful!
: *

its only improving because I AM HERE! (der!!)

Just feeling a bit better (finally! despite bad cough still) and had a bit of good news, and good luck today, so basking in all of that right now. : D
Yay Kijo!!!!
(oh.... and I discovered I have lsot 10 more lbs.)

Kijo Thought BG would appreciate it! and she is sooooo trendy she has a following!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Thanks Tammy!

piglet would be grateful for a siggy for this forum if when your done if u can inbox(message) it to me as i cant right click it and save to comp as im on borrowed laptop.
any carebear that isnt taken is fine with piglet she isnt that picky Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
its only improving because I AM HERE! (der!!)

Just feeling a bit better (finally! despite bad cough still) and had a bit of good news, and good luck today, so basking in all of that right now. : D
Yay Kijo!!!!
(oh.... and I discovered I have lsot 10 more lbs.)

Laughing I thought so!!!
I'm glad things are improving sweets!
and (here we go) you've made me curious: what good news? and good luck with? Did you win the lottery? :p

(and the weight losing - good or bad thing?)

inu-kijo wrote:
Kijo Thought BG would appreciate it! and she is sooooo trendy she has a following!!!

she's a real trendsetter congratulations

well lets see
Tammy is a good bit of the bears if you see one that fancies you:

and let mne know what you want on your siggy, and jsut tag me on a couple of pics, and I will take care of it when I can. : D

As for BG:

everything has been going rather well today, ahd to run some errands, and pay some bills, and I thought I was going to be like 5 dollars short of having enough money... somehow I miscounted, or misplaced money or something, cause now I have 80 bucks in pocket, and all bills are paid up to date!

then I went to the mailbox, and my missing W-2 has arrived finally, so now I can file for taxes return,a nd get more money! (whooo-hooo!!!)

as for the weight..... it is a good thing. I am happy about it.
But I really dont feel any different.... especially in clothes..... : /
Its hard to explain. I can see my wrists and my ankles and other things are thinner than before.... but i feel the same.

But you see people on tv who say "Hey I lost 4o lbs! look at me!!!" and its like a pic of a REALLY fat person, and a pic of person in a size 4 pants!!!! and there is jsut no way that is possible..... : /
I dunno......

(does this make any sense??)

and just for a note you said "you made me curious."

I love you wifey!!!! So adorable!!!!

That's good news on the money thing!! I'm glad, so you can have a little Kijo-treat!!!

Lol, so you're guessing your clothes grew a couple of sizes and you're still the same? I'm thinking it might be because you feel swollen mentally (does that make sense?)

inu-kijo wrote:
As for BG:

everything has been going rather well today, ahd to run some errands, and pay some bills, and I thought I was going to be like 5 dollars short of having enough money... somehow I miscounted, or misplaced money or something, cause now I have 80 bucks in pocket, and all bills are paid up to date!

then I went to the mailbox, and my missing W-2 has arrived finally, so now I can file for taxes return,a nd get more money! (whooo-hooo!!!)

as for the weight..... it is a good thing. I am happy about it.
But I really dont feel any different.... especially in clothes..... : /
Its hard to explain. I can see my wrists and my ankles and other things are thinner than before.... but i feel the same.

But you see people on tv who say "Hey I lost 4o lbs! look at me!!!" and its like a pic of a REALLY fat person, and a pic of person in a size 4 pants!!!! and there is jsut no way that is possible..... : /
I dunno......

(does this make any sense??)

great news on the money&w2's
i fully understand on it not being really possible to believe those comercials of people dropping 40 lbs and being totoally skinny all over

inu-kijo wrote:
and just for a note you said "you made me curious."

I love you wifey!!!! So adorable!!!!

I can't help it Ashamed (and I don't mind congratulations )

Frannie wrote:
hi guys.. back again like a bad penny!

Hiya Fran, how did the pedi go?

inu-kijo wrote:
well lets see
Tammy is a good bit of the bears if you see one that fancies you:

and let mne know what you want on your siggy, and jsut tag me on a couple of pics, and I will take care of it when I can. : D

is the true heart bear still open?

I dunno. I can SEE the difference.... especially in my new uniforms (manager at Hampton saw me in my EL uniform and bought me new ones that fit me much better!!!)

and I get more attention from people around me..... I just dont really look THAT different, and still feel self conscious in my old clothes.... let alone clothes that are smaller.....

But still 40 pounds all together.... that is a lot!!!

models her toes... don't they look great!!!!?? Only problem is my legs are so relaxed right now I feel like jelly... not that that's a problem... This woman really gets into what she's doing, she 'almost' gets carried away.. with the light slapping on the calves. feels great though

Frannie wrote:
hi guys.. back again like a bad penny!

welcome back frannie. did you enjoy pedi?

oooh noone has true heart bear yet..... what colour do you reckon that is??? like a VERY VERY VERY light purple???

leemme see if I can f ind a better pic....