Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

WB BG, I love fruit salad, it's my absolute favourite way to eat fruit (the lazy way lol)

Good that you're looking at your diet Kijo, you need to maximise what you can to help as well as the meds. Same as with Paige, often headaches occur if you're slightly dehydrated [/mummylecture]

I'm so cold, I need to go and find another T Shirt or something, back in a bit.

I just thought you would be pleased to know about the vitamins after the talk we had about me not eating anything! : D

the oranges and apples were both really yummy though!

need to go wash my hand tho... brb.

Was about to kidnap the cat, it was way too cute (a british shorthair, was looking for a picture for the resemblance). Then I remembered I already have 3 cats and they probably wouldn't like it Laughing (nor the owner I suppose)

I'm glad I took a painkiller this morning, it only didn't work for my back problems, but then again, don't need to complain about it.

I'm thinking of making a fruit salad later today, still have oranges, apples, bananas and pears left!

inu-kijo wrote:
awww thanks! the map was like a spur of the moment kind of thnig, but it worked out nicely!!! I need to makes some St. Pat's day siggies soon as well.
After I made the siggyy Gill has now, i came up with a better idea, butt here is always next time she needs a nother one!! ; D

Aww Bg you are soooo cute!!!
: 3

I am glad you are feeling a bit better, and its getting warmere here too with the sun all out and everything, its GRAND.

and i just cut into slices and esting them like that. : D

hehe , yeh when saint patricks day comes around im going to try and make a siggy already have a picture in my head of kind of what its going to look like , all i know is that im definetly have a potof gold and a rainbow in there lol Smile

OMG!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

kind of like a siamese looking cat, without the dark markings huh??

my Clyde was being really cute earlier, so I took some photos of him, but they are on the camera at home.

I haven't decided what i am going to do yet... usually it just hits me when I go for it.

people laugh at me, but I let the pictures "talk" to me. it makes it easier when they tell me what they want. : D

OMG LOOK AT THEIR FAT FACES!!!!!
I WANT ONE OF THESE SO BAD NOW!!!!!

It's really lovely, I love those and they have a friendly character too!

We had a siamese a while ago, just wandered here and stayed for like 3 months and then just disappeared. Sweet cat, really, unless he didn't like something... I remember him attacking my leg once because he didn't want me to go somewhere!

Awww, lovely Clyde! Would love to see those pics : D

Zoonie wrote:
WB BG, I love fruit salad, it's my absolute favourite way to eat fruit (the lazy way lol)

Good that you're looking at your diet Kijo, you need to maximise what you can to help as well as the meds. Same as with Paige, often headaches occur if you're slightly dehydrated [/mummylecture]

I'm so cold, I need to go and find another T Shirt or something, back in a bit.

hehe .... okay i admit i only have about 1 drink of water each day... Ashamed

inu-kijo wrote:
I haven't decided what i am going to do yet... usually it just hits me when I go for it.

people laugh at me, but I let the pictures "talk" to me. it makes it easier when they tell me what they want. : D

hehe , i can just imagine pictures saying put me there kijo , no there , no there!!!!!! Smile hehe

only thing weird that i talk to is either myself or some sort of plant im trying to grow lol Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THEIR FAT FACES!!!!!
I WANT ONE OF THESE SO BAD NOW!!!!!

awww i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the one that stayed with us for a couple of months
you can tell by the look on his face he's not really easy : D

hehehehe awwww! : D

Yeah Siamese.... they are very tempermental... and are known for it,

Clyde does that to me as well. He will come up to me and smack me as hard as he can if he is upset!!! ;lol:

i HAVE to video him later today with him playing with the wrinkles on the sheets (he doesn't like it when the sheets gets wrinkles,a nd he ATTACKS THEM!! its soooo cute!!!

and then I have to video him kicking himself in the face.... If I am playing with him, and he gets angry, he will kick himself in the face over and over again.... its TOO funny!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

i am trying to look up the closet breeder around me and see what one would cost, gosh I want one so bad!!!

But i want a Blue one, with great big orange eyes!!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
hehehehe awwww! : D

Yeah Siamese.... they are very tempermental... and are known for it,

Clyde does that to me as well. He will come up to me and smack me as hard as he can if he is upset!!! ;lol:

i HAVE to video him later today with him playing with the wrinkles on the sheets (he doesn't like it when the sheets gets wrinkles,a nd he ATTACKS THEM!! its soooo cute!!!

and then I have to video him kicking himself in the face.... If I am playing with him, and he gets angry, he will kick himself in the face over and over again.... its TOO funny!!!!!

it's like a cat with issues Laughing

/watch?v=A13umZk_-n0&feature=related

HER COLOUR IS SOOOOO PRETTY!

i MUST own one of these kitties!!!

Those dancing kittens, hillarious!! especially the one that yawns in the middle of it all

Kijo, another one for you!

Oh Yes, Slow Lori, I have seen those before... ahve you seen the one where she is eating worms??

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh Yes, Slow Lori, I have seen those before... ahve you seen the one where she is eating worms??

nooo, I haven't seen that one, I only spotted the one I sent here

that one particular lemur has a bunch of videos out.

the worm one is kind of cool, but the one you posted is by far the best of those.

Just saw the one with the worms, it's fascinating how they move!

isn't it??

i am sure it has to be related to a Sloth in some way.....

but this one seems particularly..... special.

and slow Laughing

Quite funny, because they remind me of Mort every time I see them!

:LMAO:

yes. over here too. : D

I havent seen that show in a while.... it was pretty funny!!!!

Was there a new TBBT last night??
I need ot look it up.

I think it's on a website, I'll PM it to you

Haven't looked for TBBT yet, will do that this eve

sorry had a visitor and now Im really behind EEK

Will be in and out a bit need to do some laundry

I'm back and cold again :rolleyes:

~ will be lurking as I'm working on a content analysis of articles in newspapers

I try to, am finished with this already, so am going to try to summarize another text congratulations And after that I'm going to stop, I still have enough days ahead to get something done so am going to try to relax a little

How are you Boogs?

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Paige!! So what have you been up to?

Hello Sophie Smile !! nothing much really went to eat dinner and came back and did a few visits thats about it ... u??

What did you have for dinner?

I worked a bit on a preparation for a content analysis, now I'm watching a short episode of the Madagascar penguins and then continue summarizing a text

(still need to do my visits)

had red rooster congratulations , do you have it over where you live?

yeh im still continuing doing one visit every 2 minutes lol Smile

I have no idea what that is, is it a special kind of rooster that you can eat? Or maybe a brand of something?

Going to ask Mom if she wants to help me out doing visits, so I can finish my work and do something fun after.

Toulouse wrote:
I have no idea what that is, is it a special kind of rooster that you can eat? Or maybe a brand of something?

Going to ask Mom if she wants to help me out doing visits, so I can finish my work and do something fun after.

its a fast food place ,

congratulations

going to go to bed now Smile xx talk to you tomorrow hopefully Smile

Oh we only have McDonalds and something similar called 'Quick' here

Goodnight hon!

Hey BG and Piglet - how are you both doing ?

What does Red rooster sell ?? chicken ?