• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

piglet44 wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
piglet44 wrote:
isnt it against the law for you to work that long without breaks inbetween?
here in states if u work a 8 hour shift u get 2 -15 minute breaks and a 30 minute break

Oh it's voluntary work, but mostly it's really busy you cannot take breaks (only when you have to go to
the toilet)

wow that would make for a heck of a long work shift

it certainly is, but it's really busy so time flies (if there is good music though)
I used to do that 10 days in a row a couple of years ago, but that was before I had RA.

Toulouse wrote:

Lol, France is pretty too, but I'm guessing since it's for an English program, they won't send you to France
Just noticed on the website they're coming on the same day... Oh help...
I want to see it! I was very disappointed to read they were having a boycott, but glad that's over now!

No, because I'm studying English and French, I can go to France or some English speaking country, but I don't want to go to France!
Good luck with your job then! congratulations
It would have been a very bad idea of they kept boycotting it. They'd lose a lot of money. I'm going to watch it on Saturday!

Sophie, you'll have to tell me when you're visiting California so we can meet up! I have a pass for Disneyland so I can go any time; I could meet up with you there!!!

Marlies wrote:
No, because I'm studying English and French, I can go to France or some English speaking country, but I don't want to go to France!
Good luck with your job then! congratulations
It would have been a very bad idea of they kept boycotting it. They'd lose a lot of money. I'm going to watch it on Saturday!

Aha, that makes sense! As I said, I'll keep my fingers crossed and who knows, if you go to the UK, you could visit Gill !

It's a way too to promote your movie, so because of all the fuss they made of it now, a lot of people are going to watch it. I have no idea when I'm going to go. I was supposed to go see Valentine's Day last weekend, but cancelled the plans (not feeling too good) and I didn't make any this weekend. Next weekend also won't be able to go, since I'll be in Brussels for a birthdayparty. But really want to see it in the cinema! (Let me know what you think of the movie!)

Toulouse wrote:

Yeah that's why I have doubts. I love bar tending, but I can't do it an entire evening, that's too hard and I know I'm going to suffer the day(s) after.

True, you wouldn't be human anymore!
Do you have free entrance to the festival, the days you don't have to work?

mindyjoy wrote:
Sophie, you'll have to tell me when you're visiting California so we can meet up! I have a pass for Disneyland so I can go any time; I could meet up with you there!!!

That would be awesome!!! I'll try to keep you posted!!
(just keep in mind there's a slight chance I have to cancel my plans if my grades are too bad, but I am trying to make it work!)

Marlies wrote:
True, you wouldn't be human anymore!
Do you have free entrance to the festival, the days you don't have to work?

Yeah, we're VIP's Laughing no really, we have free entrance and a parking space too congratulations
I hope a lot of good names will come (maybe Lady Gaga - if she does, I'll let you know), because so far it's not very appealing for me.

Toulouse wrote:

Aha, that makes sense! As I said, I'll keep my fingers crossed and who knows, if you go to the UK, you could visit Gill !

It's a way too to promote your movie, so because of all the fuss they made of it now, a lot of people are going to watch it. I have no idea when I'm going to go. I was supposed to go see Valentine's Day last weekend, but cancelled the plans (not feeling too good) and I didn't make any this weekend. Next weekend also won't be able to go, since I'll be in Brussels for a birthdayparty. But really want to see it in the cinema! (Let me know what you think of the movie!)

Hahaha, yes, that would be awesome! Who knows Smile I'll be there on my own for 6 months, I'll probably need a hug or some good advice, and we all know Gill is great at giving advice!
Hm, I didn't like Valentine's Day. It's okay for a lazy sunday afternoon, if you don't know what to do, but if I were you, I'd just watch it on tv, if it comes out.
Have fun at that party

Toulouse wrote:

Yeah, we're VIP's Laughing no really, we have free entrance and a parking space too congratulations
I hope a lot of good names will come (maybe Lady Gaga - if she does, I'll let you know), because so far it's not very appealing for me.

Hahah coooool! I'm going as VIP to Humo's Pop Poll de Luxe. Free parking space + invited to go to the afterparty with all the famous people, whoohoo!
Don't think Gaga will be coming. Her concert tickets were 70-95 euro. Lokerse Feesten isn't that expensive at all..

Marlies wrote:
Hahaha, yes, that would be awesome! Who knows Smile I'll be there on my own for 6 months, I'll probably need a hug or some good advice, and we all know Gill is great at giving advice!
Hm, I didn't like Valentine's Day. It's okay for a lazy sunday afternoon, if you don't know what to do, but if I were you, I'd just watch it on tv, if it comes out.
Have fun at that party

I just had a good laugh with the VRT-show, they had Trinny & Susannah there to nominate the best dressed tv-host! (they came in Leuven BTW, did you know?)

She is the best!!! I've learned a lot from her lately and taking her advice at heart

Someone told me Valentine's Day isn't the best movie, so I'd rather see Alice in Wonderland I think.

(not looking forward to that party, but am going to try to have a great time with my best friend - we're going together)

piglet has thought about getting a kitty or puppy but doesnt know much about them and wanted to see if her friends have 1 and what they think of them

teehee piglet, it's a hard decision to take! I loved the kitties straight away (I'm a cat person), but the doggies are cute too.

Twix (Snorks' kitty) is very hyper!

Toulouse wrote:

I just had a good laugh with the VRT-show, they had Trinny & Susannah there to nominate the best dressed tv-host! (they came in Leuven BTW, did you know?)

She is the best!!! I've learned a lot from her lately and taking her advice at heart

Someone told me Valentine's Day isn't the best movie, so I'd rather see Alice in Wonderland I think.

(not looking forward to that party, but am going to try to have a great time with my best friend - we're going together)

Yes! I saw them! I was sitting on the bus and all of a sudden I saw this camera crew and I was like "oooooi, that's Trinny and Susannah!" Hahaha, that was funny.
If it's a party with your best friend, then it can't be that bad eh!

piglet44 wrote:
piglet has thought about getting a kitty or puppy but doesnt know much about them and wanted to see if her friends have 1 and what they think of them

I have a kitty and a puppy! But I don't play pet society much, so all I have to do is feed them once a day, lol. They both look cute though.

Marlies wrote:
Yes! I saw them! I was sitting on the bus and all of a sudden I saw this camera crew and I was like "oooooi, that's Trinny and Susannah!" Hahaha, that was funny.
If it's a party with your best friend, then it can't be that bad eh!

You did!!!? That's awesome!
I was actually thinking of skipping class to go and have a look, but wasn't able to make it (so as a good girl, I went to class).
One of my classmates got a signature of one of the two, I forgot who...

Yeah, we went shopping today - she's pregnant too, so that's a good excuse to go home early if we get bored. The 'problem' is that the other friend is having others over that have a (sorry, Dutch expression) dikke nek and it's going to be a weird party with different types...

Toulouse wrote:

You did!!!? That's awesome!
I was actually thinking of skipping class to go and have a look, but wasn't able to make it (so as a good girl, I went to class).
One of my classmates got a signature of one of the two, I forgot who...

Yeah, we went shopping today - she's pregnant too, so that's a good excuse to go home early if we get bored. The 'problem' is that the other friend is having others over that have a (sorry, Dutch expression) dikke nek and it's going to be a weird party with different types...

Ieuw, I hate people with a dikke nek (lol). Thank god you've got a good excuse to go home. When are you going out in Leuven?!

Marlies wrote:
Ieuw, I hate people with a dikke nek (lol). Thank god you've got a good excuse to go home. When are you going out in Leuven?!

We still haven't found a good day to go out that suits us all (I've been a bit poorly and busy too). But I am guessing it's going to be a Monday or Tuesday evening. Afraid Thursday evening won't work, I always have class at 9 on Friday I have to attend because it's really important. But I do promise that once we set a date, I will let you know!

Toulouse wrote:
teehee piglet, it's a hard decision to take! I loved the kitties straight away (I'm a cat person), but the doggies are cute too.

Twix (Snorks' kitty) is very hyper!

Marlies wrote:
piglet44 wrote:

I have a kitty and a puppy! But I don't play pet society much, so all I have to do is feed them once a day, lol. They both look cute though.

what piglet worries about is that on sundays she wouldnt be able to feed her pet as library isnt open on sundays so no internet access.
do u think the pet will be ok going hungry on sundays or will it stunt its growth?

Toulouse wrote:

We still haven't found a good day to go out that suits us all (I've been a bit poorly and busy too). But I am guessing it's going to be a Monday or Tuesday evening. Afraid Thursday evening won't work, I always have class at 9 on Friday I have to attend because it's really important. But I do promise that once we set a date, I will let you know!

Oh, pick a Monday! I've got class from 8.30 until 17.30 on Wednesday.. There's "Tequila Temptation" on Monday, in 2 weeks time, if you're into tequila.. It's only 1 euro per shot!
And I'll let you know if I go to Alma again Smile

piglet44 wrote:

what piglet worries about is that on sundays she wouldnt be able to feed her pet as library isnt open on sundays so no internet access.
do u think the pet will be ok going hungry on sundays or will it stunt its growth?

I don't think it will go hungry on sundays, it'll survive!

Marlies wrote:
Oh, pick a Monday! I've got class from 8.30 until 17.30 on Wednesday.. There's "Tequila Temptation" on Monday, in 2 weeks time, if you're into tequila.. It's only 1 euro per shot!
And I'll let you know if I go to Alma again Smile

Is it in Seven Oaks or somewhere else? I'll have to let the others know!! (I don't have class on Tuesday, so it's a good night to go out congratulations) - I haven't tried tequila yet, I'm not much into alcohol Ashamed
Oh yes, let me know if you go to Alma again!

Toulouse wrote:

Is it in Seven Oaks or somewhere else? I'll have to let the others know!! (I don't have class on Tuesday, so it's a good night to go out congratulations) - I haven't tried tequila yet, I'm not much into alcohol Ashamed
Oh yes, let me know if you go to Alma again!

It's in "Rumba", no idea where that is! I'll send you an invitation on fb right now!
I've never tried tequila either, not much into alcohol, but I do want to try it!

Marlies wrote:
It's in "Rumba", no idea where that is! I'll send you an invitation on fb right now!
I've never tried tequila either, not much into alcohol, but I do want to try it!

Haven't been there before - it's near the Old Market Place though

My brother's new girlfriend is here. Got to go. See you later

ok i gotta finish redoing piglets 1st room as i had 2nd room all done for st pats and put a door in there but only piglet was going into there not anyone else so gotta move everything into 1st room before library closes in 30 minutes Sad.
was nice talking to you guys and ty for kijo's pet link ill have to check that out later

Good luck Piglet - hope you feel better soon and see you later!!

Gonna go have a rest and hope my back isn't hurting anymore tomorrow
See you later!

Morning guys - back's a lot better
Going out now with Mom, so see you all later

See you BG, good news on the back.

Windy and chilly here, but very bright. IMOM and I are going out hunter gathering for this week's food, so I'll see you guys sometime later too Smile

Have a good Sunday.

i'm on for just a few more minutes but wanted to stop by to send you a hug gil.
so glad to see you back!
feeling better?

Just off J - yes, loads and loads better now thank you. Hope you're ok?
Missed you all
xxx

*yawn* off to bed for me now. glad to have caught ya for at least a second! hee hee. it's about 3am now! eek! gotta get some zzzz's!! nite nite!

~ will check back later, going to take a hot shower to warm up a bit

Going to have breakfast & get ready, but will be here when I'm done!

I am ok. how about you??

Trying to work on a siggy for Gill.... She wants a pic of Zoonie, and it to say "zoonie loves C&G" which i put in Old English type style... but I can't decide what to do for the backdrop??
Thought about doing another pirate scene... but that might be too played out by now... maybe something that looks like an old map or something.....