• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥Chat-along March Part II♥

Morning Paige!

inu-kijo wrote:
I am ok. how about you??

Trying to work on a siggy for Gill.... She wants a pic of Zoonie, and it to say "zoonie loves C&G" which i put in Old English type style... but I can't decide what to do for the backdrop??
Thought about doing another pirate scene... but that might be too played out by now... maybe something that looks like an old map or something.....

Fine thanks, waiting again until it's time for me to leave for class.

Hmm, backdrop... What about something like an old map or something spring-ish?

Hello Hello - multi tasking at the moment.
Very cold, still sneezing at Socks, and really tired as I got woken at 5.40 (first three trains to London were cancelled today!) - bad start to the week for IMOM.

was just talking about you!

: D

any cure for a bad cough was mucus?? I can't seem to get rid of this thing. despite the bottle of Nyquil I have already drank.

Zoonie wrote:
Hello Hello - multi tasking at the moment.
Very cold, still sneezing at Socks, and really tired as I got woken at 5.40 (first three trains to London were cancelled today!) - bad start to the week for IMOM.

yes well... I just received a text of the 'lazy girl' saying she's home again and won't be able to make it to school... seems there are a lot of problems with out trains today (some kind of action they're doing, trains won't go faster then 30km/h because of... yeah don't know why)

I know its a bit long ago asked for, but how is this Zoonie Bug??

zoonie12.png

BG, you guys dont fail if you miss too many classes??

at my school, if you miss more than 3 classes, you fail the course!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
BG, you guys dont fail if you miss too many classes??

at my school, if you miss more than 3 classes, you fail the course!!!

no they don't take any notes whether you're present or not - they simply don't care

Funny thing is, we have a website where you can keep track of delays etc of trains, and her train left the station and I don't see delays or disruptions mentioned.

inu-kijo wrote:
was just talking about you!

: D

any cure for a bad cough was mucus?? I can't seem to get rid of this thing. despite the bottle of Nyquil I have already drank.

Hiya Kijo - my ears weren't burning though!
Lay off all dairy.
Boost your vitamin C intake, hot lemon and honey, soothe your throat and the lemon cuts through the mucus.

We don't have Nyquil here I don't think, but I looked it up and it doesn't seem the right kind of medicine for a chesty cough, I'd be using an expectorant like Benylyn, which is meant to get the phlegm off your chest?

BTW how about something with a garden or meadow background?

Toulouse wrote:
yes well... I just received a text of the 'lazy girl' saying she's home again and won't be able to make it to school... seems there are a lot of problems with out trains today (some kind of action they're doing, trains won't go faster then 30km/h because of... yeah don't know why)

Oh well, if she can't get there, she can't.
How's your back today?

Am having lots of problems with my connection, so if I don't reply you know why!

Oh wow.....
thats crazy!!!

but at my school, its more of a hassle to miss a class, because the classes are usually studio classes and are all 2.5 hours..... its more trouble to actually miss a class than to just go.
besides if you work out how much money you are paying to NOT go to class, it makes you want to go as well!!!!
Most of the time, if you go and you are sick, the professors will let you just hang out and rest, knowing that at least you showed up.

Gosh I miss it. : S

I need to work on new siggies for us this week... st patrick's ones!!
Let me know if you have something specific in mind. I think i may drag Q out for one of them. : D

Zoonie wrote:
How's your back today?

The thing is: I don't buy (trust) her anymore as she's had a LOT of excuses lately (and her stories are never the same).
The back is fine, thanks, I hope it stays that way.

Ok, I have to jet!

Gill, been drinking Hot choco,late all night.... guess i will make some tea while making b-fast... and i have some Robitussin at home... its for Congestion.... perhaps that is better?? Didn't really think about that.
I don't feel cruddy anymore from the cold... jsut have a horrible cough!

Will see you all soon!!!
xxoxoxoxoxoxox

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh wow.....
thats crazy!!!

but at my school, its more of a hassle to miss a class, because the classes are usually studio classes and are all 2.5 hours..... its more trouble to actually miss a class than to just go.
besides if you work out how much money you are paying to NOT go to class, it makes you want to go as well!!!!
Most of the time, if you go and you are sick, the professors will let you just hang out and rest, knowing that at least you showed up.

Gosh I miss it. : S

I need to work on new siggies for us this week... st patrick's ones!!
Let me know if you have something specific in mind. I think i may drag Q out for one of them. : D

Yeah, it's different here though, it only doesn't matter in university, but they do care if you're in college, high school etc. (unless you're sick, then you need to have a doctors note).

The argument you gave me a while ago did help every time I wanted to skip class (you paid a lot to go)

We don't do St Patrick over here, so i'm not really familiar with it : D But yes, Q seems to be a good idea!

Laters Kijo!

See... BF just texted me there's nothing wrong with the trains - gaaaaaah, she's making up excuses

I KNOW I shouldn't care and just let it pass, but it's really getting annoying!

BG Im good thanks

How was your weekend are you feeling any better yet?

Weekend was very quiet, but I needed that!
Went shopping with my BF Saturday, but since she was feeling a bit tired and needed to go to her Dad, I was home early (we did have a great time). And went shopping with Mom yesterday (got myself new shoes congratulations ) - did a lot of work too.

But I am feeling a bit better thanks, had some ups and downs with some joint pains, but it's all good.

So nice to see you had a good time and that your feeling a bit better.

Will be very in and out sorry, lots to catch up on.

inu-kijo wrote:
Hi Paige!! Congrats on winning the hunt!! : D

thanks Kijo Smile!!!!!!!!! i know im stoked congratulations! ;;;;;;

sorry i wondered off all Sad

okay, time for me to leave, at least I will be attending this class...

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
How's your back today?

The thing is: I don't buy (trust) her anymore as she's had a LOT of excuses lately (and her stories are never the same).
The back is fine, thanks, I hope it stays that way.

aah well, if she made up an excuse that's not true, just don't offer her any help ... she only does it because she can get away with it.
Although it's hard if her lack of effort brings your group marks down Sad
You could confront her and say no one else noticed any problems with the trains and it wasn't on the website, so what problem exactly has she had?

inu-kijo wrote:
Ok, I have to jet!

Gill, been drinking Hot choco,late all night.... guess i will make some tea while making b-fast... and i have some Robitussin at home... its for Congestion.... perhaps that is better?? Didn't really think about that.
I don't feel cruddy anymore from the cold... jsut have a horrible cough!

Will see you all soon!!!
xxoxoxoxoxoxox

See you in a bit. Lay off any milk, all dairy produces mucous, that's why it's so bad when you have sinus problems. Yes use the Robitussin, especially if you don't need the other stuff to alleviate cold symptoms.

Thanks for the lovely siggie, sorry I was lagging behind, I need to read back a bit now.

bogie wrote:
Morning all

Boogs darling, how are you and yours?
Nice weekend?

Paige<3 wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Hi Paige, I didn't know you were around, how's life today?

See ya BG.

Bye BG see you later

Hi Paige love the siggy congratulations

Morning me loon Weekend was great thanks, how was yours and I hope your feeling better now.

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Hi Paige, I didn't know you were around, how's life today?

See ya BG.

Hello gill , i stopped by a bit earlier but wandered off ..
life was okay , WAS , now i have a headache and i feel so tired and weak now but no time to sleep lol

bogie wrote:
Bye BG see you later

Hi Paige love the siggy congratulations

Morning me loon Weekend was great thanks, how was yours and I hope your feeling better now.

Hello Nicky congratulations

thankyou xxx

bogie wrote:

Saturday was a bit of a nothing day, just dossed about really in the end. Did a load of food shopping yesterday and cheered on the Villa, who're through another round of the FA Cup now (yaaay)
I'm wrecked today - see earlier.
Train troubles here again, yes, again Sad

Hope you feel better soon page

I was in london yesterday at least a 3rd of clapham junction had works on it, took ages to figure out where I had to be to get home and then I had to go via gatwick and brighton just to get home Sad

Still no new home for sock's then?

Me loon do you have a shell chair I can borrow for a minute please?

<--- grasps the coffee pot... fresh and hot! who needs one?

hmmmm.. sets the pot back on the burner , adjusts her own cup and sips, while looking around

Morning Frannie I'd love one please Smile

I've started on the hunt have not gotten far yet though congratulations

ahh the Hunt! not sure I'm going to get much done on it this week, but.. since I wake so much earlier than my brother, we shall see

Sorry router failed me Sad

Hi Frannie, coffee please.

Paige, did you take anything for it?

Yes, Boogs, give me a moment Smile

Yes Frannie had a great weekend not much sleep though Sad

Frannie wrote:
<--- grasps the coffee pot... fresh and hot! who needs one?

Me please, good and strong.... !! I have so much to do today, they didnt' even open the mail for goodness sake!

So my friends I will be here very little today but Bob's away all week and so evenings will be easier Whoot!!

I bet you're really excited about tomorrow hey Frannie?

Right, quick bomb over to the hunt, see what's going on over there then I'll probably be back around lunch time and then this evening.

Have a great day everyone

Morning gill.. I'll pour you a hot one... going to have to fix it yourself, though!

Mostly packed Boogs... hair done, getting a pedi today. have to slough off a whole winter of heavy socks and get into sandals by evening tomorrow

Hi and bye Dawn see you later I will post what I think out of what I have for the hunt in a little while be sure to check congratulations

Sorry, still struggling with connection here, may have to reboot.

Sorry I missed you there Dawn, hopefully I'll catch you later on.

Boogs I sent the chair.

Going to get something to eat, I was engrossed in listening to a radio debate about whether the public should know the new identity of Jon Venables or not.

Thanks me loon have sent it back congratulations

My opinion is why is someone that evil protected in the first place. I know he was only 10 at the time but what they did to that little toddler was pure evil Sad

Ok I am back..... I am feeling very nauseous though..... ugggh

trying not to think about it............

Oooooooo.. I recall seeing some programm on this guy..

Morning Kijo.. another great hunt in the bag.. now on to this weeks~!

I know.... last week was epic!!!
if only BG would have joined in!!! sooo many people!
even Tanya popped in to put a few up!

Hi Kijo how are you? feeling sick Sad

He was one of two 10 year olds who did very very nasty things to a 2 year old, killing him in after an awful day of events Sad