Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Big changes to PSFC

Well playfish can make big changes so we thought we would as well lol

From now on, the cafe is for general chat..all PS related chat is going to be moved to HERE

This is also where you will find the PS trading section as well as the wish lists and spare hat society Smile

As I'm sure you have noticed we are adding a lot of new games boards...If there is anything that you would like adding then just let us know...PSFC is your site congratulations

I am going to try Little Rock Pool as soon as I can i Go to games at facebook.

I am thrilled that you made a forum for Petville. That's my other favorite game. Smile This forum has it all and I love it!!!!!!

We are adding alot over the next 7 days, and alot of changes around the site to make it easyer, with loads more to do so keep looking out, and as lea said if you would like a forum for a game let us know, remember these forums for other games need members who play these games too, so if you have other friends who play these games get them here too, or spread the word around other forums. So if you wanted lets say a "Petville" forum then tell all your friends who play petville to come here, get to the petville forums and spread the word, the more members who there are here at PSFC to use these new forums the more chance there is we will add it. as lea said...

Its your site!

I would like to see the subforums again. like before.

We are working on the portal page from now and throughout the evening here at PSFC, please bare with us, you might notice some errors on the portal however we are trying to keep PSFC open as usual.