Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monina

UPDATED! Selling NIS items :) including jasmine decor, pet orb, golden cup and many more! Come see and buy! :)

Recommended Posts

 to_sel10.jpg

Selling everything Smile Offer in 999's & 4999's Smile
Thanks! Hope you enjoy shopping Smile
Have a good day Smile

Pinata SOLD
Daffodil Basket SOLD
Pet Liberty Statue SOLD
2 Pink toaster SOLD
Maypole SOLD
Pet Party Balloon SOLD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lyndelyn10 wrote:
3x4999 for the 2 pink toater and 1 daffodil basket


too low hun Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
how much for
liberty statue
pinata
teddy balloon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lyndelyn10 wrote:
how about 4??


daffodil basket is 3-4*4999 Sad
So is one pink toaster Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkfoo wrote:
how much for
liberty statue
pinata
teddy balloon


what's your offer? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i dnno
im not good with offers but if it were up to me
liberty 1 x 4999
teddy balloon 1x 4999
pinata 1 x 4999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkfoo wrote:
i dnno
im not good with offers but if it were up to me
liberty 1 x 4999
teddy balloon 1x 4999
pinata 1 x 4999


teddy balloon deal Smile
pinata is 2-3*4999 and also liberty statue Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will you do liberty statue for 1 x 4999 and 6 x 999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkfoo wrote:
will you do liberty statue for 1 x 4999 and 6 x 999


oh I'm sorry, someone told me that liberty statue is 3*4999 Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi monina can i get the daffodil basket for 2x4999?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chay wrote:
hi monina can i get the daffodil basket for 2x4999?


okay Smile Sending to you now ate Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2x pink toaster 3x4999
maypole 2x4999
5x4999 pls monina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TipPy wrote:
2x pink toaster 3x4999
maypole 2x4999
5x4999 pls monina


waa..too low hun Sad
That's my last maypole Sad
and 1 pink toaster is for 2*4999 Sad
I'll get back to you tomorrow, I gotta sleep now Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
how much you want for maypole
and ill get the 2 toaster for 2x4999 each

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TipPy wrote:
how much you want for maypole
and ill get the 2 toaster for 2x4999 each


7*4999 for my last maypole? Smile
okay, deal with 2 pink toaster Smile
can you send me the payment first then I'll send 2 pink toaster Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pet balloon and liberty statue for 4 x 4999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
purpleglory wrote:
does daffodil basket still available?


Sorry its sold already Sad
I forgot to write its sold Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkfoo wrote:
pet balloon and liberty statue for 4 x 4999


deal Smile
send me f/r Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
can i have 2 pet orb decors for 1x4999? T//T;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:
can i have 2 pet orb decors for 1x4999? T//T;


too low Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
darn TTwTT i tried.

what about 1x4999 + 3x999 for the 2 pet orbs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i have sent payment of 4 x 4999
for pet parade balloonn and liberty statue
plz send items ASAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkfoo wrote:
i have sent payment of 4 x 4999
for pet parade balloonn and liberty statue
plz send items ASAP


okay Smile sending items now Smile Thanks! Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:
darn TTwTT i tried.

what about 1x4999 + 3x999 for the 2 pet orbs?


1 pet orb is 3*4999, sorry Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ill send the payment for the pink toaster wait a minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wait before i sent the payment 2 pink toaster and maypole are all 7*4999 or just the maypole is the 7*4999?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TipPy wrote:
wait before i sent the payment 2 pink toaster and maypole are all 7*4999 or just the maypole is the 7*4999?


maypole is 7*4999 Smile
4*4999 for 2 pink toaster Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohh so i guess ill take the 2 toaster instead =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TipPy wrote:
ohh so i guess ill take the 2 toaster instead =)


sure thing Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

items sent and payment received Smile
thanks! added your rep already Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fálcor wrote:
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?


what's your offer? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?


what's your offer? Smile


wow i dont know really... how about 8x4999... is it to low? you tell me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?


what's your offer? Smile


wow i dont know really... how about 8x4999... is it to low? you tell me


hmm..orb is 3*4999 Smile and golden cup is 2*4999 Smile
my last maypole I still don't know the price Smile what's your offer for it? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?


what's your offer? Smile


wow i dont know really... how about 8x4999... is it to low? you tell me


hmm..orb is 3*4999 Smile and golden cup is 2*4999 Smile
my last maypole I still don't know the price Smile what's your offer for it? Smile


ok... i'll do 3x444 for orb, 2x4999 for cup and 8x4999 for maypole... total 13x4999
does that sounds right for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?


what's your offer? Smile


wow i dont know really... how about 8x4999... is it to low? you tell me


hmm..orb is 3*4999 Smile and golden cup is 2*4999 Smile
my last maypole I still don't know the price Smile what's your offer for it? Smile


ok... i'll do 3x444 for orb, 2x4999 for cup and 8x4999 for maypole... total 13x4999
does that sounds right for you?


Its a deal Smile do you need more cups or orb? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?


what's your offer? Smile


wow i dont know really... how about 8x4999... is it to low? you tell me


hmm..orb is 3*4999 Smile and golden cup is 2*4999 Smile
my last maypole I still don't know the price Smile what's your offer for it? Smile


ok... i'll do 3x444 for orb, 2x4999 for cup and 8x4999 for maypole... total 13x4999
does that sounds right for you?


Its a deal Smile do you need more cups or orb? Smile


not for today thank you... we are already friends so i will star sending the paymente right away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
Monina wrote:
Fálcor wrote:
i want maypole.. one orbe and one gol cup.. how much do you want for them?


what's your offer? Smile


wow i dont know really... how about 8x4999... is it to low? you tell me


hmm..orb is 3*4999 Smile and golden cup is 2*4999 Smile
my last maypole I still don't know the price Smile what's your offer for it? Smile


ok... i'll do 3x444 for orb, 2x4999 for cup and 8x4999 for maypole... total 13x4999
does that sounds right for you?


Its a deal Smile do you need more cups or orb? Smile


not for today thank you... we are already friends so i will star sending the paymente right away


okay hun Smile
'll send to you the items now Smile
Just tell me when you need more cups and orb congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.